main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Madison, WI Midnight showing

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by ROGUE_NINER, Mar 21, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rick_Sith

Rick_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 2, 2002
    If I remember right, there was a limit of 5 tickets per person.

I could pick up that many. Though not all will be for the Midnight show, since I will want to go a different time too and will be picking up those tickets as well.

2. Rick_Sith

May 2, 2002
    OK, I'll be getting 3 tickets for the midnight showing. If anyone wants to claim 2 of the 3, let me know.

I haven't gotten the tickets yet, so if someone wants more, they need to reply by 11:30pm tonight (in the next hour), or buy them themselves.

Talk to you soon!

3. ROGUE_NINER

ROGUE_NINER Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 16, 2002
    I will try and get one for the midnight show, if I can't I'll let you know.

4. Rick_Sith

May 2, 2002
    I have tickets... if anyone needs one, first come first serve.

First showing at Point Cinema is 11:56PM on Wed May 18
    I have 3 available tickets for that showing.

Let me know if you need a ticket for then.

5. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    I have mine I printed it out
    the 11:56pm Wed. May 18th showing
    Now I hope it works

6. Hathor

Hathor Moderator Emeritus star 3 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 28, 1998
    Hello all.

I'll be moving to Madison in June from Green Bay, so I won't be able to make the midnight showing, but I'd be interested in hooking up with the group for any future meetings.

The Green Bay Fan Force Chapter never really got its feet off the ground.

7. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    greetings
    Welcome to Madison
    I assume we'll have a meeting in June, so check out the fourm

8. Rick_Sith

May 2, 2002
    Or sooner, like a week or two before the Midnight showing?

You are welcome to join us anytime, Hathor.

Oh, and I still have extra tickets to the very first showing at the Point Cinemas. If you don't have tickets yet and will be going to that showing, talk to me first!

9. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    Thats cool
    I would assume she would be busy in May if she's moving in June though,

10. resnictem

resnictem Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jan 3, 1999
    Hello all,

Nothing like being late to the party.

I wasn't sure looking at the Marcus Point web site which showing was the Ultrascreen.

If anyone would have a ticket they would be willing to sell to the showing where everyone is going to meet up, I would be happy to purchase it.

Any guidance would be appreciated.

11. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    Rick said he had a couple extra
    I had a little trouble when I clicked on the link to buy the tickets it only had Eastgate so I clicked on it then backtracked on the window that opened, Movietickets.com or something like that, then found Point Cinema that way

12. Rick_Sith

May 2, 2002
    Yes !!! I have just enough tickets to the Ultrascreen showing. [face_dancing]

I thought it was going to be more than I should have bought considering some of the people I expected would need them went and bought tickets anyway. You know who you are! [face_frustrated] [face_not_talking]
    However Brent pulled through and took two of the extras. =D=

So, never fear, I have a ticket reserved for you, resnictem. Show time is for 11:56 PM Wed. the 18th.
    Tickets cost $9.25 each. I'm not out to make money on these tickets. Just selling them for what I paid for them, so it would be like you had bought them yourself.

I was told to be at least 30 minutes early, but I know we will be there way before that (we being me and some of the others).

Looking forward to seeing you there.

13. resnictem

resnictem Jedi Grand Master star 3

Jan 3, 1999
    Rick, Thank you so much! I will be there early and with bells on. Thanks again.

14. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    Well I'll be there when you are since I plan on getting a ride from you.
    I was suprised to see the tickets go on sale when they did I wasn't planing on trying to get one until sometime that day so I got mine

15. Forcebewitya

Forcebewitya Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    Yes, thanks again Rick. I appreciate you getting my tickets for me since I was gone in Indiannapolis. I will see you all there.

Forcebewitya!

16. Rogue_Eleven

Rogue_Eleven Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 25, 2002
    (Wow, I can't believe I remembered my password...)

Hi, everybody. I moved to Madison from La Crosse last fall and never got around to introducing myself here (plus I thought I'd forgotten my password). Hi, then!

Right. I realize this is a long shot since I believe someone said all the midnight tickets you all had were spoken for, but if there's an extra, I'll gladly take it off your hands for you.

Otherwise, is anybody else going to be at the 10 AM show on Thursday? I took the day off so I'm going in the morning with my (very) force-challenged roommate and it would be nice to have a few people who have seen the OT more than once to wave at.

17. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    I think all the extra's have been taken, from the looks of it the showing we all got is sold out now. but there are a couple a few minutes later.
    I will likely go to a thursday morning showing as well.

18. Rick_Sith

May 2, 2002
    Yes, all of the tickets I purchased have been spoken for, Sorry about that Rogue Eleven.

But, as Rogue Niner said, there are probably tickets available for sale for the other two midnight showings. Just check online at movietickets.com or go to the theater box office to find out.

Of course, if none are available that way, you could drop by the theater around 10pm or so to see if anyone else in line has extra tickets. It is possible.

Plus, you could stop by and talk to us while we wait in line.

19. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    I did just that, checked the website, and I found that there are a couple showings after midnight, 12:05 or so, So if you want to you could go to a later show and meet us there to hang out.
    We're also plaing a meeting for Saturday if you want to come by, check out the May meeting thread.

20. Master_Arca

Master_Arca Jedi Youngling

Apr 28, 2005
    Hey, I'm new and this is my first post, I live in Mc Farland just outside of Madison and me and a group of friends are going to see EP3 at a midnight showing somewhere. If only we could decide so I could order the tickets...

21. Rick_Sith

May 2, 2002
    There are many theaters showing at that time.
    Best hurry before all of the tickets are bought up though.

Good Luck.

Besides the movie, perhaps you can join us at one of our meetings. We have one coming up this Saturday.
    Take a look at the May meeting thread.

22. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    A Tales of The Jedi fan I see.
    Yeah Go to Marcus Theaters Website and check out the times still selling
    Last I checked there were a couple showings left

23. Forcebewitya

Forcebewitya Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    As of now I believe all the showings at Point are sold out. So who all is going to be there besides Rick and I?

Forcebewitya!

24. ROGUE_NINER

Jan 16, 2002
    I am, I got my ticket

25. Ruby_Red_Leader

Ruby_Red_Leader Jedi Youngling

Apr 1, 2005
    Just curious. Is anyone on this board going to the midnight showing at Star Cinema?

I gather from the posts that the majority of you are going to the Ultrascreen but as I was not in town I could not get tickets for that showing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.