main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Midnight showing

Discussion in 'Archive: Milwaukee, WI' started by milaub, May 8, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. milaub

milaub Jedi Master star 1

Apr 12, 2002
    Just posting to let ya all know I talked my boss into doing a midnight showing of Episode 2 at the Fond du Lac Theatre. So for those of you wanting a place to go see it, Fondy is a good choice. We have 2 prints of the movie. We have the biggest screen in Wisconsin north of Milwaukee. Also, the sound system is equipped with Dolby Digital EX, so you'll be guarenteed to have one of the best presentations around. Sounds like K107 might be doing an on location broadcast from the Theatre too. Hope to see some of you there.

Mike

2. solo414

solo414 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2002
    Thanks for posting that! I'm stuck in Oshkosh for school till June and I'll probally go to that theater for my showings. I'm already going to a midnight show in Milwaukee, but I'll go to Fondy for the rest! THANKS AGAIN! :)

3. Jedi_Bane

Jedi_Bane Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 30, 2002
    The Fond du Lac theater? I guess everyone up there must know where that is, huh?? (LoL)

4. Sreya

Sreya Jedi Master star 2

Aug 7, 2000
    WOOHOO! Well, there's a huge group of us from Ripon that should be there. When are the tickets going on sale?

Sreya

5. milaub

Apr 12, 2002
    Sounds like they're most likely not going on sale until 9:30 pm that night. Otherwise we'll have people sitting in our lobby waiting. This way, they'll be sitting outside, waiting to buy tickets. I'll post and let ya know for sure this weekend.

Mike

6. Sreya

Sreya Jedi Master star 2

Aug 7, 2000
    Thanks, Mike.

Boy do I feel sorry for anyone trying to see a different movie on Wednesday evening!
    Sreya

7. milaub

Apr 12, 2002
    Tickets for the midnight showing in Fond du Lac do go on sale at 930 pm wednesday night. So if anyone out there can't get tickets to a midnight showing, come to fondy wednesday night, and wait in line to get your tickets!! It will be a great presentation that rivals any other theatre in the midwest. Plus, It was my idea to have a midnight showing, so i'm really hoping it's a success. :) Thanks.

Mike

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.