main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Knox, TN Midnight tickets on sale

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jar Jar, Apr 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jar Jar

Jar Jar Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 13, 1998
    Greetings dellow felegates!

As of this posting, tickets for the midnight show at Carmike 10 are on sale. You can get the tickets at the theater box office or on Fandango. I already have 9 tickets for this show and I will probably have a few left over to sell when all the dust settles, so let me know if you guys need any and I will assist if I can.

Wouldn't you know that something like this would occur while celebration 3 was happening? :oops:

2. Darth Blasphemous

Darth Blasphemous Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 21, 1999
    I heard that West Town Mall will be getting it but they won't be able to sell tickets until the 4th of May.

Does the Millertown place have stadium seating?

3. Jar Jar

Jul 13, 1998
    Oh yeah, and one of the screens there is THX-certified which makes me happy so long as they take advantage of it. They got all of the prequels, and they usually crank it up quite a bit during the first week of the release. To cite an example, at AOTC the bass was so strong that it shook the legs of my pants from about 20 feet away from the sub. It's no cinemall, but it's still quite the experience.

4. Darth Blasphemous

Darth Blasphemous Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 21, 1999
    Do you still have the tickets Jar Jar? I might need a couple. I have a reservation to see this on the IMAX screen at Opry Mills in Nashville and might take that show in instead as I will be leaving the next day to go to Cullman,Alabama and Nashville is en route. But just in case! ;)

5. Jar Jar

Jul 13, 1998
    As it stands right now I will have two tickets to get rid of, but I haven't finished asking everyone yet. If none of my other friends want the tickets then I will make them available to the FanForce group, but those wonderful folks who have come to the meetings over the years (and you know who you are) will take priority over those who have not. Anyway, any tickets that I have left over I will offer at the next meeting, so if you come you may very well get them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.