Knox, TN Midnight Tickets

Discussion in 'South East Regional Discussion' started by jedichuck15, May 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedichuck15 Jedi Padawan

Hi,

I live out here in Dandridge and though I'm a huge Star Wars fan have never made it to Knoxville to attend one of your meetings. I've messed up and did not get tickets for the Revenge of the Sith in time. If anyone here has two extra tickets or knows where I can get some, I'd really appreciate it. I'm desperate; I've never gotten to see a Star Wars film at its first showing, this being the first time I'm really old enough to go to a midnight showing(I'm 17).

Thanks,
    Charlie
  2. jango_matt Jedi Padawan

I might be able to help you out... I purchased two tickets for the midnight show at West Town Mall because at that time it wasn't definite that the theatre here in Morristown was going to show it. It turns out they are, so I don't need the two tickets...
  3. Darth Blasphemous Jedi Master

star 4
  4. jango_matt Jedi Padawan

I don't actually have the tickets, only the paper from Fandango that has the confirmation number and everything on it.

So yeah, if anyone wants 'em, IM me... AIM: potter6233, MSN: soylent_green_is_still_people@hotmail.com.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.