main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Austin,TX Midnight Toy Sales in Austin?

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Texapocalypse, Mar 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Queenie Amidala

Queenie Amidala Jedi Grand Master star 5

May 7, 2000
    Where is that located?

2. neumera

neumera Jedi Master star 2

Nov 26, 2000
    The TRU at Capital Plaza had Tusken Female, Boba Fett and others that I didn't get at the midnight sale.

If you want a complete list of things you need to get, I've got one or go to SirStevesGuide.com - the picture archive will tell you all you need to know. (I wrote it so this is shameless self promotion too! :)

-Anne

3. RogueMonkey

RogueMonkey Jedi Youngling

Apr 22, 2002
    The Royal Guard, Plo Koon, and Luminara were all at the south Mopac Walmart, but only in very limited numbers. It looked like only two or three people were able to get them. (But those two or three people had grabbed several of each.)

4. Jedi_Leroy

Jedi_Leroy Jedi Master star 1

Apr 3, 2001
    Infallible,

The Greatland Target just off South Mopac (about 5 minutes south of the TRU we were at) has almost nothing but the Collection 2 items.

After the TRU, we went to the Wal Mart and found all of the remaining figures, except for the royal guard. I would suggest the Greatland Target, though. They had almost the entire list you need.

5. Midget_Wookie

Midget_Wookie Jedi Youngling

Mar 5, 2002
    I've been to several Wal-Marts, Targets and a K-Mart but I haven't been able find Dooku, Anakin Duel, or Yoda.

6. Jedi_Leroy

Apr 3, 2001
    Dooku is gone. I was lucky enough to get one at the TRU Midnight Madness.

Yoda is also getting difficult to find, but not as much as Dooku. Of course, I still maintain that the hardest to find right now it the royal guard.

As far as the Hangar Duel Anakin, try the Wal Mart off 290 in South Austin, I saw several there yesterday.

7. Queenie Amidala

May 7, 2000
    I agree, I haven't found the Royal Guard anywhere. :(

But, I am glad to have Dooku.

8. infallible

infallible Jedi Youngling

Mar 11, 2002
    Just to let everyone know, I went to the Mart off of 35 and 1325 up north by Pflugerville, and they had the 8 that I couldn't find (and plenty of the Royal Guard). I'm heading back out tonight for (gasp!) non-SW stuff at the Mart, so I'll see if they have the Yoda or Dooku. I hit the Greatland Target on Tuesday afternoon, and they didn't have the 8 I couldn't find; I guess they had them in backstock.

9. Queenie Amidala

May 7, 2000
    Really, infallible? When did you go? I really don't have time to waste, but if they have that stuff, it's worth me going out there.

10. DarkJediPrincess

DarkJediPrincess Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 4, 2002
    My local Walgreen's (Stassney & South 1st) had a couple of Dooku(s). Expand your search...Star Wars is everywhere....buhahahaha.

DJP

11. Tandeer

Tandeer Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2001
    I'm up here in Copperas Cove, on Hwy 190, right next to Killeen. We both have Super Wal-Marts. I still need to check the one in Killeen as well as their Target and K-mart.
    Remember what I told ya'll about the Wal-Mart in Marble Falls being a distribution Center. They may have some of the harder to find things. I have seen things there, that our Wal-Mart and Killeens TRU have NEVER had. *S*

12. infallible

infallible Jedi Youngling

Mar 11, 2002
    Didn't see any Yoda or Dooku figures at the Mart on 35/1325. But they still had the 8 that TRU didn't have.

13. Darth Arash

Darth Arash Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 20, 1999
    any sightings of figures in North Austin, around parmer lane? There is a K-mart nearby and Target and Walmarts within striking distances. I have yet to venture out and grab my figures.

14. Jedi_Leroy

Apr 3, 2001
    I'm speechless that the Walgreens on Stassney had a bunch of Dookus. I have one, but was wanting one more to open, and I don't live to far from there. I guess star wars really is everywhere.

15. Queenie Amidala

May 7, 2000
    So do I. I'm happy that I at least have my one Dooku, but I would love to have another to open.

I'm going home to Houston this weekend, so I'm going to try my luck there in finding Luminara and the Royal Guard. We shall see...

16. RogueMonkey

RogueMonkey Jedi Youngling

Apr 22, 2002
    I found all of the figures except for Dooku around 8pm last night at the WalMart at I-35 and 1325.

17. Queenie Amidala

May 7, 2000
    Which is that?

18. Tandeer

Tandeer Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2001
    From experience, I've learned to look for SW toys in lots of places. Try the toy section of your grocery store. I found several of the POTJ that I had been missing in an HEB! *L* Also, try looking in places like Spencers Gifts and the stores in the Malls that sell video games and computer software and stuff along with Suncoast and other video stores. *S*

19. stormtroopertk370

stormtroopertk370 Jedi Youngling

Sep 7, 2001
    By the Way, it was great to meet some of you at the TRU ep2 toy release. We had 11 troopers show up from all over Texas. I live here in Round Rock and would like to get to know you all better, so shoot me an email. Check out my website, there are some pics from that night there. Right on!!!

Tom Young

20. Darth Arash

Darth Arash Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 20, 1999
    for those of you that didn't know, K-mart has a decent sale going on. Buy one figure for 6.99, get the second at half price. Legos are 15% off and other AOTC merchandise have been docked a few bucks.

21. philih

philih Jedi Youngling

May 14, 2002
    is k-mart just running that special for a couple of days... might go make a run to the one over near parmer after work.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.