main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ark MidSouth Con 26: March 28 - March 30, 2008

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by TNPredsFan, Feb 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TNPredsFan

TNPredsFan Jedi Master star 4

Nov 10, 2004
    Break out the lightsabers and red spandex and join the SMT at MidSouthCon 26. :cool:

You can check out the programming schedule and guest list here. Guests include SMT's own Muley, Jetta, Bushi Tales and the naughty puppets from T*P.

If you are a Holiday Inn Priority Club member, you can reserve your room online here. Otherwise, call 1-800-287-0037, and be sure to ask for the MidSouthCon 26 group rate of $81 per night (group code - G74). I recommend reserving your room as quickly as possible because the hotel will sell out.

We've all seen the pictures from the dance party last year, so make your plans to be there! [face_mischief] [face_dancing]

- Nicki

2. hyperspace_police

hyperspace_police Jedi Master star 4

Jun 22, 2005
    ForceConduit, Razorback Jedi, and myself already have the room reserved and we're ready to go.

And...have we got a gag for you. Everyone must be present for our walk through the hotel lobby... It's going to be fantastic!!!

3. TNPredsFan

TNPredsFan Jedi Master star 4

Nov 10, 2004
    Will this top Tim in his Mr. Incredible costume?

4. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    I don't think our original gag will be ready... but, never fear... There is more up our sleves than just one...

So, we will have to revert to Gag #2...

And I don't know... Incredibles was pretty darn funny...

Uping this cause it's getting closer...

5. hyperspace_police

Jun 22, 2005
    BUMP!!!

Cause it's tomorrow....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.