MidSouthCon 2007 (March 23-25)

Discussion in 'Memphis, TN' started by Jedi Trace, Jan 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kelldar Jedi Knight

LOL Loki you're now a bigger nerd than me!
    Here's our pics, mostly of costumes.
    http://flickr.com/photos/kelldar/sets/72157600029630806/
  2. DVDMaster Jedi Master

star 4
    Crap I'm pretty sure they talk about that kind of thing in the Book of Revelation. Repent ye sinners, the end is near! [face_laugh]

The pictures look awesome. Traci you outdid yourself with those costumes. Loki, I hear Memphis is collecting a petition to stop the "towell troopers" from showing up again. Sorry that I didn't attend this year, but plan to return next year. Heck, MSC 2004 was my first SW-ish con I ever attended and started the bug that has continued till this day.
  3. Jedi Trace SouthEast RSA

Manager
    star 6
    I might be feeling close to human again. [face_blush]

First off, I wanna give a shout out to BJ, Darren, Denise and Gary from our sister FanForce in Arkansas who made the trip. It was GREAT seeing y?all again! And damn if I didn?t get a single pic of you guys in your Jedi costumes. Maybe someone could send me a few pics? [face_batting]

I didn?t get to meet all the folks from Nashville, but it was fantabulous seeing our adopted SMT?er Nicki, our former sexytary Hollie (we still claim you, girlfriend), loki, Bob and teh!cool guys from the north again. :D

Biggest HUGS to my friend, Kathy, who made the 16-hr drive to and from South Carolina. I love ya, gal! [:D]

And WORD to the Memphis peeps: Tim, Rhonda, Sal, Kell, John, Becky, Lin, Kevin, Antone, Janet, Adam, Penny, Shelley and Chuck for coming out for the fun. :cool: [face_peace]

Hollie: Congrats on making the paper, gal! =D= The alien and his hawt handler were awesome! (Or was it the other way around? [face_mischief] )

Jai: Thanks dude! We missed you, man.

Kell: I am bummed that we missed your Wonder Woman costume. Rachel (our 5 yr-old) is a HUGE Wonder Woman fangirl and she just absolutely loved your pics!!

Zach: Ah, I wish I could take credit for the costumes, but we bought them from the same man who made my Phoenix costume. I only had to make alterations. We hope you can make it next year!

Here?s a few more pics - and I gotta brag on my kids. Normally, I cannot PAY these children to pose for a camera, but put them in a costume and BAM! They are ON. :D (My future costumers. @};- [:D] )

Beware, there be dance party shots ? but only the tame ones, which weren?t very many. [face_mischief] ;)

MidSouthCon pics

4. Kynstar Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    We had a blast (well I know I did! Specially at the dance [face_laugh] that was great!) Thanks for hanging out with us/and allowing us to hang out with you all! [:D] Can't wait for C 4!! :) :)

Great pics folks!!
  5. Qui-Gon Tim Memphis, TN FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    I think I've nearly recovered from MSC and all the pre-MSC editing and crap. It was so not worth it this year for Inked Monkey to be there. Otherwise it was a blast as always.

I was checking out all the photos in Traci's photobucket account, and noticed the one where she and Sal are posing together and only have one question...

...for John:

Just what were you staring at, bud?? Everyone check out pic MSC_2007058. Follow John's line of sight.

You better have been checking out Sal's butt!!! :mad:

:p

I'm messing with you, ya big Wookiee!! I think I have about 75 pics of the same thing. (Traci's butt... not Sal's.) It just begged to be photographed!

6. Jedi Trace SouthEast RSA

Manager
    star 6
    :rolleyes:

Just for that, I'm gonna put up the pic of you and Hollie's...erm...shirt. :p

[face_laugh]

Well, you've seen the kind of stuff the powers-that-be put their money and emphasis on and how unorganized they are. Maybe if the puppets wear chain mail or elf ears and carry sticks...;)

[:D]

7. rhonderoo Former Head Admin

star 9
    Hollie, my boss brought me a copy of the article for you if you still want it. :)
  8. Schmootika Force Ghost

star 2
    I would love a copy. We are supposed to be in the New York Times tommorrow as well.[face_whistling]

And Trace, cough up the pics babe. I have a whole secret folder that needs to be filled. I will send you pics of the towel boys.:D
  9. Qui-Gon Tim Memphis, TN FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Hey, I can't help if Hollie looked away leaving me with a pic of her chest! I think she was busy looking down someone's towel.

10. Qui-Gon Tim Memphis, TN FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Oh, and next time we'll make a puppet film about a nerd with elf ears, a beaver with a bandolier, and a retard with a stick who are looking for a Con that doesn't suck. Maybe we'll get an audience at MSC then.
  11. Jedi Trace SouthEast RSA

Manager
    star 6
    Check your PMs. ;)

If anyone else wants a link to the pics we're not posting in public [face_mischief] , just PM me.

12. Schmootika Force Ghost

star 2
    I do love the towel boys.:D I had to do a check to see if there was anything underneath.
  13. Schmootika Force Ghost

star 2
    Here's another set of pics from my friend Bob. There's one of the incredibles in there.

Bob's Pics
  14. hyperspace_police FanForce CR Arkansas US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Somewhere..I have a pic of "towel boy" w/ mando tatoo getting "De-toweled"

As soon as I can get them out of my camera and onto my computer...I'll share.

I also have some video footage of Tim's Midnight TFP panel...But, Kermit might sue us...

Oh well...
    Don't forget you need a beaver in a slave girl bikini...that might do the trick...

If nothing else, I'll bring the thingy out of my camera to movie night and you can just dump them into your computer...Like the Rocky Horror pics...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.