1. Attention Guest.

This region will undergo restructuring. For more information regarding this process, please visit this thread

MidSouthCon 26: March 28 - March 30, 2008

Discussion in 'Memphis, TN' started by TNPredsFan, Feb 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TNPredsFan Force Ghost

star 4
    Break out the lightsabers and red spandex, MidSouthCon is almost upon us. :cool:

You can check out the programming schedule and guest list here. Guests include some familiar names: Muley, Jetta, Bushi Tales and the naughty puppets from T*P.

If you are a Holiday Inn Priority Club member, you can reserve your room online here. Otherwise, call 1-800-287-0037, and be sure to ask for the MidSouthCon 26 group rate of $81 per night (group code - G74). I recommend reserving your room as quickly as possible because the hotel will sell out.

We've all seen the pictures from the dance party last year, so make your plans to be there! [face_mischief] [face_dancing]

EDIT: I'm punctuation-challenged this morning. [face_blush]
  2. Jedi Trace SouthEast RSA

Manager
    star 6
    This just in: Our very own Inked Monkey Productions will be hosting the midnight showing of Rocky Horror Picture Show on Friday night.

Time to break out the Magenta costume, baybee! [face_mischief]

3. Aravis_Antilles Jedi Knight

star 1
    Yays! I actually have a room this year!
  4. TNPredsFan Force Ghost

star 4
    I booked my room this morning, and the non-smoking rooms are getting hard to come by. I recommend you go ahead and reserve your room as quickly as possible.
  5. Commander Antilles Force Ghost

star 6

//booze fuelled jealousy

//flashbacks to going to see RHPS while dressed as Frank way back in 1994.

Ah Izzy, my first crush. [face_love]
  6. Qui-Gon Tim Memphis, TN FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    We got ours last weekend. I think it's going to be one hell of a Con!
  7. Qui-Gon Tim Memphis, TN FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Con Update:

TFP-LIVE! will be on at 11pm on Friday, March 28th, and will roll right into The Rocky Horror Picture Show at Midnight. From what I've been told, we'll be in Ballroom C (the ballroom next to where the Masquerade and Dance Party are always held).

We're 30 days away, folks.

8. hyperspace_police FanForce CR Arkansas US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Myself, Razorback Jedi, ForceConduit, and Kynstar will be there once again this year...

(I just hope I don't have to jump the hotel staff again for giving me a room with a dining table in the middle of it....)

But, you guys will have to be around when we do our Lobby Debut of our new "costume" thingy...

It's cool... trust me.

See you soon!!!!!
  9. StarBlazerM31 Jedi Knight

star 2
    I am SO going to this one. But speaking of which, does anyone have 4-5 yards of black fabric that they're not using? I need to make a replacement Jedi tunic for my old purple one that I lost last year. (the one I wore to the episode III showing) I have some red fabric, so I'm alright for the duster, and I still have my Darth Maul belt. Just need to make the tunic.

-Darth Grace [face_skull]
  10. Qui-Gon Tim Memphis, TN FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Grace: I have to laugh hysterically here... You know that I have about about a 1/4 mile of black fabric lying around right now. Give me a call and I'll hook you up.
  11. StarBlazerM31 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Hehehe....well, I wasn't about to say "Hey Tim, can I come pick through your scraps?!" :p
    PM me your number...I don't have it in my phone. :oops:

12. Qui-Gon Tim Memphis, TN FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    Lin just gave me the lowdown that John Jackson Miller is coming back to Mid-South Con this year.
  13. TNPredsFan Force Ghost

star 4
  14. Jedi Trace SouthEast RSA

Manager
    star 6
  15. hyperspace_police FanForce CR Arkansas US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Looking forward to seeing you guys at the end of this month..

Last years pictures were great but now, I've got a new camera....

*insert evil laughter here*
  16. ForceConduit Jedi Knight

star 1
    Can't wait to see you guys!!!! Also heard about your new Con in November on Force.Net. Ahh...Jedi Trace you know my weak spots for meeting the Original Trilogy Celebs!! To see Mark Hamill again (it's been 15yrs! ) and the others would rock!! I will definitely be there for that!!! I think Trace deserves a special spanking. QuiGon Tim do the honors buddy!!! See you all at Mid-South!!!

Also, Trace I have a Qui-Gon Toy to bring you and Tim. It makes grunts and moans....I'll let you imagination roam!

Later peeps!

D

[face_devil] [:D]
  17. ForceConduit Jedi Knight

star 1
    uGGHHH!!! wHAT MORONS i WORK WITH! My Coworker told me it was our Memphis Belle Trace who put up the post about the Con in November. Now she's not sure. Idiot. Plus the link says it's in August not November. I'm not missing Dragon Con!!! Oh well... spank her anyway. It willl make me happy!! Still want to go to this con though!!!!

Here's the link if you want to see what I was Ecstastic about!! [face_devil]

18. Jedi Trace SouthEast RSA

Manager
    star 6
    Oooooh, a Qui-Gon toy? I'm intrigued. [face_batting]

No, that wasn't me. We've been checking around about that alleged event in November, but haven't found anything concrete yet. The promoter has attempted several cons (just from what we googled) and none of them have panned out. We'll have to wait and see what happens.

See ya in a couple of weeks! :D

19. hyperspace_police FanForce CR Arkansas US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Its supposed to be battle sounds. But, when he thrusts... It sounds like something completely different.

Guess who pointed out that we should get it for you. It was really cheap on ebay.

I could bring my "grunting Obi" and the could play together... It is Mid-South Con after all.

See you guys soon!!! I've got alcohol!!!!!

20. StarBlazerM31 Jedi Knight

star 2
    Gah, for some reason I'm really anxious for the con to get here. Probably because I've been absolutely miserable and I think I need this con.

Joy and I have decided to pimp the RPG she will be running Saturday by wearing t-shirts announcing it. But I'll probably still wear Orochimaru makeup + wig along with it so I won't feel so costume-less. [face_laugh] I'm hoping to get Tom to come at some point as well. I think he'd enjoy himself, and besides he loves hanging around you guys. He was actually asking when our next get-together was going to be because he's been going stir crazy lately.

21. Qui-Gon Tim Memphis, TN FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep
    star 5
    It's hard to believe it's a week away! I have so much to do before next weekend that I can't see straight.

22. TNPredsFan Force Ghost

star 4
    MSC is upon us! :cool: I'm looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend.
  23. hyperspace_police FanForce CR Arkansas US

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    See you guys tomorrow evening!!!!

:D [face_peace] [face_dancing]
  24. TNPredsFan Force Ghost

star 4
    Another MSC survived, and hopefully fun was had by all.

I haven't had a chance to upload pictures yet, but I looked at them this morning. [face_mischief]
  25. Jedi Trace SouthEast RSA

Manager
    star 6
    Had a blast and it was great to see everyone! :D I think I'm feeling human again, although Tim is still asleep, LOL.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.