main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Midwest Garrison at Chicago Symphony

Discussion in 'Costuming and Props' started by The_Clone_Emperor, Dec 5, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The_Clone_Emperor

The_Clone_Emperor Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 20, 2002
    [color=006699]Good morning,

I just finished putting together the gallery of The Midwest Garrison's (the local chapter of 501st Imperial costuming club) visit to the Chicago Symphony. We were there acting as chaperones on the night Star Wars composer John Williams was conducting. The board's own Nostradamus, our club president, is to be creditted for organizing the event. Also on attendence was the board's Karma, who came from out of state to hear the concert.

[image=http://www.midwestgarrison.com/midwestgarrison/MWG_img/MWG_Gallery/MWG112803/MWG11280301.jpg]

This gallery, and several others can be accessed through the main page at The Midwest Garrison HQ. This is a test version of the site, with a few features yet to be added. I would appreciate your opinions of the site so far.

Enjoy.[/color]

2. Nostradamus

Nostradamus Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 2, 2000
    I must thank Paralada once again for all of the wonderful work he has been doing with the Midwest Garrison. We are so fortunate to have such a talented and dedicated person as a member of our group.

I also would like to thank Patrick O'Neill Riley for taking so many wonderful pictures of our event(s). :)

The event gallery looks excellent!

It was also nice to see Karma there----did you ever locate Queen Quincy?

The Chicago Symphony Orchestra building is fairly large and complex......as I was reminded of again this past Tuesday when I was given a ticket to John Williams third concert.

It's a long story.........

3. Karma

Karma Jedi Master star 3

Aug 16, 2000
    Hey guysngals!

Thanks for posting the pictures, they are terrific! I thought the Midwest Garrison did a fantastic job. I heard a lot of positive feedback from fellow concert-goers about you all.

My husband and I didn't find Queen Quincy, 'cuz as we went seeking her the chimes signalling the start of the second half of the concert started ringing, so we sprinted back to our seats.

But I'm sure we'll find her at the next convention!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.