main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

St. Lou, MO MidWest General Discussion Forum

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by jedigal, Dec 7, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedigal

jedigal Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2000
    I just wanted to encourage everyone to check the new posts on the MidWest General Discussion Forum whenever they are checking the St. Louis posts.

The great thing about our FanForce boards is that they are small communities, which enable us to develop closer relationships with the other people posting. However, sometimes we may have something to say which we would like to reach a larger audience. Rather than having to post that topic on each separate city forum, it would be easier to just post once on the General Discussion Forum for the appropriate Region(s).

For example, I have just posted an easy (and free) way for us all to make a charitable contribution this holiday season.

That is all! Lock S-foils in attack position and prepare to make your run. jedigal out!

2. jedigal

jedigal Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 21, 2000
    Here I go again, posting replies to my own threads. Man, I wonder if I have multiple personality disorder. Or maybe there's just no one better to talk to. ;)

Seriously, I didn't know where this would go, and this thread looked as good as any. I'd like to formally lodge my own request that everyone think about what they include in their JC profile, and consider fleshing them out with a bit more information. After all, if we mostly are just posting here in the FanForce section, we're just providing each other a little bit of info about us. And also that way lazy butts like me don't have to remember what everyone puts in an "introduction" post, and can just click the screen name for a little info. Just an idea. I know some people are too private for that. So, whatever. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.