Midwest Region Meeting report

Discussion in 'Springfield, MO' started by Darth_Mordus, Jun 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Mordus CR Springfield, MO FF

Chapter Rep
    star 1
    Greetings from St Louis. Not much to report as of yet. Merrick and I got in after 10 pm and we missed the get to know you with the author. But we did meet and hub nub with other Fanforce people from MN, KC and a few others (sorry details fuzzy). I will be posting through out the weekend and uploading pic's to my yahoo photo's (man you should see the view we have).

***end transmission***
  2. Darth_Mordus CR Springfield, MO FF

Chapter Rep
    star 1
    Our first major event of the day was the Aaron Allston book signing at Borders. merrick_stoller and I both got books signed and pic's with the Author. Also, the Darksaber now has her first official Honorary member, Mr Aaron Allston. I will be posting pictures later this evening after the BBQ.

***end transmission***
  3. Gabrin_Kinoda Jedi Knight

star 1
    To Norm and Matt:

What an awesome weekend! It was great getting to meet and hang out with you both. Springfield isn't too far from Columbia--we'll definitely have to get together again some time!!

Susan
  4. mirax80 Retired Midwest RSA

star 4
    Ya'll left before I said Good-bye! :( :_| I'll have to hunt you down and hurt you now.

;)

5. gandalfbmg Force Ghost

star 2
    Yea, you guys disappeared Sunday morning... how did things go after we turned in Sat.???
  6. Darth_Mordus CR Springfield, MO FF

Chapter Rep
    star 1
    [face_sick]

Well...um...well the details are a bit fuzzy, but it was a split second decision. I am very sorry we didn't meet back up. We weren't feeling the greatest in the morning after our little shindig. I guess I am out of practice, and will have to work on that at our next get together.

VIVA LA C4!

"Tight ain't always right!"
  7. merrick_stoller Jedi Grand Master

star 2
    had a BLAST hanging out with everybody except for GOLDENROD. lol. had VERY good news today. got an email. i was officially accepted into the 501st legion, 70th explorers. WOO HOO!!!!!

oh. mirax?
    MEOW!!!!!
  8. gandalfbmg Force Ghost

star 2
    Hey, you weren't the only one feeling on the sick side... lets just say it's a good thing that there wasn't any wind making the top of the Arch sway on Sunday morning...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.