main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MidWest Midwest Regional Meeting Registration!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Jedi_Dajuan, Feb 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Dajuan

Jedi_Dajuan Administrator Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 30, 2002
    We have changed the pricing structure for the meeting.
    $30.00 Adults
    $25.00 Kids Package Children 5 to 12
    Kids 5 and under are Free

All packages include:
  2. Food and drinks for the Saturday Picnic

3. Raffles and Prizes

4. Transportation to and from points of arrival (ie Airport, Trainstation etc). Arrangements to be made on a case by case basis.

5. Limited transportation to the weekend's events (some Metro or bus passes may need to be purchased by the attendee depending on the car situation).

6. Customized Badges[/li

Registration is accepted via PayPal to: <a href="Mailto:stlouisfanforce@gmail.com">stlouisfanforce@gmail.com</a> or check/money order sent to <a style="color: Blue;font-weight: bold;font-style: normal;background-color: transparent;text-decoration: none;;" href="/user.asp?usr=jedi_runya">jedi_runya</a> (PM her for the address).

When registering please include the following:
  7. Board and Real names of all people attending

8. FanForce Affiliation

9. Tee Shirt Size for each person

10. Name to appear on the badge(s) if different from your real and forum name

11. Hotel registered with/location staying if different from the official hotel

12. Mode of transportation (so we get an idea how many people we will need to pick up)

13. Which tours you would like to attend (see Below)

14. Any Special Needs

15. Tours
    Saturday: Anheiser Busch Brewery or Zoo (both free and open to all ages)
    Sunday: Arch (The Arch museum is free but to actually go up it costs: $10-$3 depending on age.)
    Note that money for the tours will be collected at physical registration on June 9th, 2006.

When you register please post here that you've done so to help us cross check. We will post lists periodically of who is registered to date. Any questions feel free to contact: <a style="color: DarkViolet;font-weight: bold;font-style: normal;background-color: LemonChiffon;text-decoration: none;border-top: 1px solid SkyBlue;border-bottom: 1px solid SkyBlue;border-right: 1px solid SkyBlue;border-left: 1px solid SkyBlue;;" href="/user.asp?usr=Jedi_Dajuan">Jedi_Dajuan</a>, <a style="color: Blue;font-weight: bold;font-style: normal;background-color: transparent;text-decoration: none;;" href="/user.asp?usr=jedi_runya">jedi_runya</a>, or <a style="font-weight: bold;font-style: normal;background-color: transparent;text-decoration: none;;" href="/user.asp?usr=twilek69">twilek69</a> or simply post in this thread.

Hope to see you all soon!!

Astro_Droid
    bmxjedijoe
    Burger_King
    Dagobah_Diva
    Darth_Djinn
    Darth_Gangrenous
    Gabrin_Kinoda
    GandalfBMG
    GsWookie
    hothie
    Jedi_Commander_Faofa
    Jedi_Dajuan
    jedi_runya
    Kegan
    lordstimpy
    mixax80
    QueenPadme
    shcook1138
    spideymj
    Tack
    yodaismygod

As of 5/20/06 this is what we have with checks and paypal. If there is an error please contact Jedi_Dajuan or jedi_runya.
  • Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    I registered Jedi_Dajuan and Burger_King aka Dajuan and Randy :)

• gandalfbmg

gandalfbmg Jedi Master star 2

May 16, 2002
    This registration is for two people.
    Bart G (GandalfBMG)
    Sarah G (GsWookie)

Kansas City FanForce (Heart of the Alliance)

Registration should have been received from paypal from gandalfbmg@hotmail.com or gandalfbmg@gmail.com (not 100% sure which it sent from)

<rest of info left out of public post>

• Darth_Djinn

Darth_Djinn Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 16, 2004
    Hello everyone, I know some are wondering where we came up with the total registration cost. Realizing most of us are on a budget and have to account for every dollar we spend we have chosen to break down the cost so that you can see exactly where your money is going...

$45.00 per person Registration Fee breakdown

• $15.00 For the T-shirt which is a 3 color front\one color back

• $15.00 Food, Drink, and Shelter costs

• $5.00 Prizes and Raffle items

• $10.00 for Transportation (cost of gasoline is on the rise, currently it is around $2.10/gallon as of 3/1/06)

• Now I know some are wondering well I am renting/bringing a car, or we can share a taxi etc., etc. here is the avg. taxi rate in ST. Louis:

$3.50 for the 1st mile $.75 for each there after

For those of us who have never been to St. Louis getting lost or turned around can cost gas and time something that most already can?t afford.

Hence wouldn?t it be easier to ride with someone FROM St. Louis instead.

• Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    Reminder bump and pricing change.

• Darth_Djinn

Darth_Djinn Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 16, 2004
    NOTICE:

PRE-REGISTRATION FOR THE MIDWEST REGIONAL MEETING ENDS ON 4/15 AFTER THAT REGISTRATION GOES UP $5.00 EVERYONE NEEDS TO GET THEIR ROOMS RESERVED IF YOU HAVE NOT DONE SO ALREADY!!! IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS FEEL FREE TO PM ME!!!

• mirax80

mirax80 Retired Midwest RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    I know, I'm slow.

Mark me down as paying via paypal for $45. And it's just for me. The rest of everyone who thought about coming backed out. And my bf is worried about me driving all that way alone, so I'm actually flying in now and getting a rental car and thinking about maybe staying an extra day or two.

• bmxjedijoe

bmxjedijoe Jedi Youngling

Feb 10, 2006
    Put me down as paid. word.

• Astro_Droid

Astro_Droid Jedi Youngling

Apr 17, 2006
    I've registered and paid via PayPal. I'll only be there Saturday, unfortunately--gotta get home to the dogs...

Astro_Droid in Columbia, MO

• Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    I updated the list of those I know for sure. If you've paid via check I may not know that yet, I will cross check with jedi_runya tonight.

Don't forget to get registered!!

• spideymj

spideymj Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 4, 2005
    I registered. Check sent to Jedi Runya and recieved 5/4/06.

• hothie

hothie Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 12, 2004
    I believe I registered. I sent via paypal to you.

• Jedi_Dajuan

Dec 30, 2002
    Updated the list and the payment amounts since that changed. If anyone is owed a refund please let me know and I can take care of that.

• Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.