main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MidWest Midwest RSAs

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Elan-Rai, Feb 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elan-Rai

Elan-Rai RSA Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 11, 2001
    As some of you may or may not know, the recent departures of Bobafemme and Sebulba-X as RSA's are sad indeed. They both have been a huge help in helping many cities in the Midwest become official chapters. In light of this, I will be checking in to see how things are going until we find a permanent replacement. If you have any questions or need help with FF, please PM me and I will get back to you as soon as I can.

2. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    I'm still here. I haven't hightailed it out of Fanforce. I'm just not a moderator anymore. :)

3. Xmaveric

Xmaveric Jedi Master star 5

Nov 25, 2000
  4. MysterySith

MysterySith MEPA Founder/Advisor FF NYC, NY star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 17, 2000
    If you need any moderation or news posting please contact Elain-Rai or myself. We will do all we can to help you until we once again have a full time RSA.

Bobafemme, I am glad to have to around to help. We will always be a valuable asset to Fanforce and will always be welcome back as RSA.

5. Sebulba-X

Sebulba-X •X C2 C3 MW RSA• star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2000
    My flight hasn't departed either. Damn airport security. ;)

I'm also going to be a Virtual RSA...prentending to edit and close your threads while you're not looking. You can't get rid of me that easily.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.