San Joaquin, CA Might be able to make CIII -- where are people staying? LAX or SFO flights?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by mrcottonsparrot, Apr 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrcottonsparrot Jedi Knight

star 2
    It turns out my business trip next week may be scrubbed (thankfully) - so I may be able to go to C3 after all. I'd love to meet some of you guys -- where are people staying? Any clues as to open hotel rooms left (I do have some VIP clout at a couple of chains) who's flying from LA versus SF? Did Southwest have good rates? Thanks!

Caryn B.
  2. Master--Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Well, Ani, Padme, Siri and I are all staying at the Omni. We are leaving out of LAX on Wed morning. So let us know where you will be! Would definitely like to meet up! :)

3. MotherPalpatine Jedi Master

star 4
    The Crazy Old Wizard and I are leaving Tuesday night from LAX. We are staying at a hotel not connected to the convention center. I just cancelled the rooms I had reserved for our group at the Hilton Garden Inn since it appeared that they were not going to be needed. With luck we will see you at CIII.

Golda
  4. Kai_Vandekar Jedi Master

star 4
    Since you all are apparently leaving tonight and tomorrow, I am sending all of my good wishes along with you right now, so they won't get lost along the way. ;)

Can you imagine how sad it would be to see a bunch of good wishes, standing pitifully in the airport concourse, muttering, "Where did they go? Did we miss them?" amongst themselves?

Have a great time at CIII, fight like the dickens onstage, don't give yourselves heatstroke in your robes, meet cool celebrities, be praised by them for how unspeakably spiffy you all are, buy neat toys, get enough sleep, wash behind your ears...

...um, I'm getting carried away.

Have a wonderful time! Can't wait to hear the stories when you're all home!

- Kai
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.