main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mile-Hi Planning thread 2004

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by SITH__CHICK, Aug 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Obey Wann

Obey Wann Former RMFF CR & SW Region RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 14, 2000
    Great pics, FD!!! (just take out the extra space in the [/l ink] and the link will work. ;)

The costumes look amazing!!! Very good work by the RMFF!!!!

Who was the Boushh?

2. ZOOfo-Dyas

ZOOfo-Dyas Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    I have only one comment to make about those pictures...

HOLY HOTTIE!!! Who knew that was Alison?! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

3. RavLoc_Vos

RavLoc_Vos Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2004
    Hey All

On again to say thanx for another great Con. I want to thank all the Girls for making my wife fit in.. She is still in Mommy Mode, so Please don't take offense if she snapped at anyone. But I know She thouroghly enjoyed the Bat'lith Competition. I missed 3rd by 1 point in the Advanced Competition. Next Year I think we should win a Klingon award for the RMFF. Whats ya all think. But I will see ya all next Sun. AAAAAAHOOOOOAAAYYYY Later Days....

4. Tev_Torbek

Tev_Torbek Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 19, 2004
    I must say lots of very good costumes, I look forward to seeing everyone next weekend. I know my costume won't look half as good as some of these did.

5. Sarnia

Sarnia WOTR Liaison star 5

Jun 1, 2004
    Hi All!!!

Sorry I didn't get to hang out with everyone that much (something about logging over 50 hours of work on my time card for the weekend, lol) but I have to say that everyone looked great!!!!!!!

6. Taeriel

Taeriel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    The goa'uld agenda is classified for the time being, but rest assured ... you will find out soon enough. [face_devil]

7. Sarnia

Sarnia WOTR Liaison star 5

Jun 1, 2004
    <evil laughter>

8. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    *seconds the evil laughter*

And Alison I agree with Zoo's comment.

9. Sith_Slayer

Sith_Slayer Jedi Master star 6

Apr 9, 2002
    Thanx for the link to the pics, FD. I didn't expect Greg to have them ready so promptly. Had fun at this year's MHC. Alison, as always it was great to see you again. Your Goa'uld turned out awesome, even though the puny Tau'ri saw fit to riddle it with simulated gunfire on stage. Never fear, we shall exact our revenge.

Anywho, kudos to Alison, Terry, Melody & Brianna (our resident Nox) to their win of the 'Best Rescue' category. Also, I have your certificates & CD from Bruno & will bring them to WotR this weekend.

FD, the Fireside Padme is always a crowd pleaser, and this Con was no different. I have your certificate & CD as well.

Needless to say, I was quite shocked when Jeff's Predator didn't take Best in Show. The man is a costuming fiend. Thanx to all who cheered us on from the audience, representing a true 'Force to be reckoned with."

Zoom, RDT, was good to see y'all again, & sorry that I won't be able to make it to your soiree this weekend.

Rav, sorry I missed you Bat'leth round, I heard you kicked some Pe'tak!!!

SC & DH, thanx for all of your efforts to make our Consuite sponsorship a success, as well as everyone else who contributed (O_W, Amy, MA, JP, Zoo, FD, Rav, Mistress)

With less than six months to go before CIII, MHC was a nice way to start getting pumped up. I thought it was very interesting when talking to other con-goers, how FEW of them even knew what a SW Celebration was. Oh well, their loss, poor souls...

10. Sith_Slayer

Apr 9, 2002
    Oh, and regarding the Masquerade video, Bruno will keep us updated as to when it will be available. I watched the VERY rough cut @ MHC yesterday. It went pretty quickly and relatively smoothly, all things considered.

DH, I see what you mean about my helmet...protruding...so far in the back. Until I saw myself on video, I never had the benefit of that perspective while actually wearing it. I'm gonna see if I can't rectify that before WotR. Also need to re-do the leggings...duct tape just didn't quite cut it. I'm gonna try & install some fans this week as well.

SG-14, you guys looked good. My two fave moments were when T force threw JP with her ribbon device, and when M couldn't get to her squawk box cuz her not-so-military hair kept getting in the way.

11. melodyann

melodyann Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 18, 2004
    Hey Kids!

This is the first time i have had a chance to get on.

I want to say thanks to those of you who worked the con suite. also thanks for all of you who brought goodies...there was an abundance of sweets!

Kudos to Stacy for his costume...it was really 'The Best in Show'.

I totally forgot my hair had gotten in my way. (but i looked so cute) he he...it was really fun, thanks to T & JP for talking me into it. :) I almost went to the video footage, but consdering i didn't wake up til 11:30 that made it hard...also our little Nox wanted me to come and watch her soccer game. :) she was all excited that next morning, jumping around...we won, we won. (she is so cute)

over all, it was a really great time. :) thanks again for everyone's help with the suite...everyone really stepped it up!

PS...AN EXTRA SPECIAL thanks to Mistress, Tariel, ZOOM & RDT for sharing their room with us!!! It was greatly appericated!!!! :)

12. Zoom_Cthooga

Zoom_Cthooga Jedi Master star 6

Jun 30, 2004
    For the next con...

Rachel and I would like to propose...

a) A sign-in/sign-out sheet for the room OR...
    b) Having those little GPS tracking chips they use for finding lost dogs installed in peoples' underwear...

To prevent any future larceny of delicate unmentionables.

13. Taeriel

Taeriel Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 9, 2003
  14. Sith_Slayer

Apr 9, 2002
    Um...sorry Mistress...but I might've stretched your thong out a bit. If'n you want it back, I can bring it to WotR.

15. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    As long as that's all you've done to them :p

16. SandyShortsTusken

SandyShortsTusken Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 5, 2003
    Congrats on all who pulled down prizes at contest. I missed Fenig's catwalk session cause I was running the camera back to Bruce, but I did manage to catch the SG and SS's routines. :)

I don't think that any of the RMFF's got to see our "Borg Tribble" get trounced in the critter crunch. We weighted in at 3lbs, so got booted up the 20lbs class. While overmatched in nearly every category, we were a crowd favorite. FLUFFY, FLUFFY!

See you all at the Wings Over the Rockies next weekend.

Alan

P.S. Mistress, I do remember your name.

<Boots Melody's behind on the way out just to hear the cute squeaking noise she makes.>

17. melodyann

Apr 18, 2004
    I do NOT make cute noises!

18. SandyShortsTusken

Nov 5, 2003
    Melody, You stand acused of wandering around the Con looking perpetually happy and making cute squeaking noises. How do you plead?

Besides giving me the bird.

19. melodyann

Apr 18, 2004
    I would never do such a thing as flippin' someone off...i am insulted.

20. SandyShortsTusken

Nov 5, 2003
    Somebody is swimming de' nile river.

21. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    Melody, you lie!!!!!!

The middle finger gets more action than... well... no comment. :p [face_devil]

22. melodyann

Apr 18, 2004
    HEY, how do you know????

I CAN keep a secert contrarying to popular belief...i don't tell y'all the half of it. especially after this weekend. *whew*

23. SandyShortsTusken

Nov 5, 2003
    (This message has been deleted in it's entirety, and the offending poster taken outside and beaten severely)

*THWACK*
    "***********************************************?" <- reponse censored at the bequest of the Society of Old Biddies.

No RMFF members were harmed in the making of this post. All names are fictional, and any similarity to current, past, or future members is entirely coincidental.

24. melodyann

Apr 18, 2004
    good then this post doesn't need to be here either. :)

25. FenigDurak

FenigDurak Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 6, 2002
    IT was hardly a catwalk performance. More of a runway fashion show. Just wait. One of these days I'll have my own costume fashion show, and then we'll see .... Oh damn. I forget.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.