main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MileHigh Con '07

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by nnaydolem, Aug 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RubberDuckTape

RubberDuckTape Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 27, 2003
    well, no surprise...we haven't left P-town yet...

but good news, we got a room for Saturday night too, so we don't have to scamper off after the contest (and that way Zoom can finish the costume for the contest). I'm soo proud, mine was completed before 8 p.m. Maybe even 7 p.m....

:D

2. Jedi_Knight_Birr

Jedi_Knight_Birr Retired RSA star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 27, 2002
    ok, change of plans. i just witnessed two.... lowlife, scum bags, waste of oxygen and protein shoot three of the windows in my car out. so its not really up to going down I-25. i will cath you all later.

good news is that they police already caught them and i made a positive ID. now to find out how much my insurance will pay. may the gods smile on my full coverage policy.

3. ArchaicRebel

ArchaicRebel Jedi Knight star 5

May 11, 2004
    Great to see that the Failboat of a Con Suite sailed with a full crew and without a captain. ;)

Kidding. Guys, y'all did well with what supervision you had. Granted, there were no real adults around, which is why I know we didn't go with anything hot or sharp... :p I wasn't there the whole time (and really didn't jump in, 'cause who could ruin a good thing? really?), but what I saw was great. The root beer keg was superb.

4. Reya

Reya Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 28, 2007
    Darn it! My life got in the way again and I missed MHC once again! :mad:

That's impressive about getting your costume done so early!

Will you post pictures?

5. Mistress

Mistress Jedi Knight star 6

Oct 28, 2002
    I had a great time this past weekend. It was so wonderful to see MissAlison, I can't wait until her next visit. :D

Also wanted to thank everyone for helping me with the costume contest. Wow, that was a lot of work, and I wouldn't have been able to do it without your help. You guys rock!

BTW, Pickles keeps wanting to watch the video of her on stage debut...over and over, lol. I think we might have a wee ham in the making. ;)

6. mirax80

mirax80 Retired Midwest RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 20, 2003
    edit: Just realized this now (and I don't know how) I did this in the wrong thread.... wierd....

Move along....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.