main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mass Millbury, MA

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by JediJolene, Apr 27, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediJolene

JediJolene Jedi Youngling

Jan 7, 2003
    There have got to be some people in here who are seeing the movie in Millbury at midnight.

If there are, does anyone have any plans for lining up early? Is anyone going in costume.

More importantly, the theater is giving out conflicting and strange information on when the movie premieres. Because the tickets say Wed. May 18th, 12:01 A.M., they told my brother-in-law to show up Tuesday night. That is lunacy. Do all the tickets say this? I know this has probably been asked a thousand times, but I need to know this.

Any help/info. where this is concerned would be most excellent.

2. hitmbig

hitmbig Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 6, 2004
    I am going there at about 8PM on the 18th. I have not heard anything or was not told anything about Tuesday when I picked up my tickets.

3. Darth Dowe

Darth Dowe Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 23, 1999
    My tickets say Wed 5/18/05 12:01 am

but i double checked with the Information booth at the theatre, and they said it's printed funky, but you come Wed. night for the technically Thursday morning showing.

4. DarthLucanas

DarthLucanas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 22, 2003
    Welcome to the Foxboro forum JediJolene. :)

I don't have tickets myself yet so I am not sure where or if I will be able to go to the midnight showing...anywhere.

Between just getting back from CIII and going into a tough work week I hope to sqeeze in time to be able to purchase 2 tickets.

5. hitmbig

Oct 6, 2004
    He posts!!!!

6. DarthLucanas

DarthLucanas Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 22, 2003
    Hey man it has been a rough week.
    I need another vacation to recover from my vacation :p

Sorry I haven't been posting much just finally got some good rest today after work this morning.

Anyone know of any special theater giveaways or anything they might have at the first showings?

Did this happen at TPM or AOTC midnight showings?

7. Darth Dowe

Darth Dowe Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 23, 1999
    No, it's just a misprint. Even the boston tickets are messed up. It's like the theaters think we're dumb and can't understand time.

They print 12:01 on Wed., so you go Wed. evening for the Thursday show.

8. hitmbig

Oct 6, 2004
    Yup, The only promo I recall was the Jedi Luke Skywalker POTF (green card) that was handed out in San Fransisco for the ROTJ Special Editon release.

9. JediJolene

Jan 7, 2003
    Thanks for your replies, everyone.

I'm going in costume, as is my little brother. My biggest fear is that I'll be the only one. But the chances of that are pretty slim, right?

10. hitmbig

Oct 6, 2004
    What should I look for?

11. JediJolene

Jan 7, 2003
    A girl and her little brother, both in black and tan jedi robes with brown cloaks.

Do you know when the theater will open for seating? what time will most people be getting there?

12. hitmbig

Oct 6, 2004
    I'm going to get there at 730-8pm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.