Millenuim Falcon ( By Hasbro ) I think?

Discussion in 'Collecting' started by CountKered, Feb 22, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: CrazyMike, LAJ_FETT
  1. CountKered Jedi Knight

star 1
    Ok remeber the first wave of toys that came out in the 70's - 80's ???

Well it was liek 3 feet wide ?? and 2 feet long ?? came with the driod q-3p0 chubcca ? and the others???? Well I am looking for one for about $500 and around that price.

Thank you

Derek Robsinon
  2. Fanboy_Solo Jedi Youngling

star 4
    Soliciting is against the forum rules. This includes advertising, selling, buying or trading.

All of those Millenium Falcon vehicles are much smaller. They are approx 1 ft x 1.5 ft
  3. Amidala Starkiller Force Ghost

star 6
    Sounds like a custom to me.

And try eBay :)
  4. CountKered Jedi Knight

star 1
    thought this was the collecting forum???

5. Drac39 Force Ghost

star 6
    I`d try Rebelscum or Ebay,but I`m afraid Fanboy is right

Hope you find it
  6. CountKered Jedi Knight

star 1
    hmmmm thanks. guys I think.

and I didnt mean to silitates on the forum.

7. Mr.Neck or Yarael Poof Manager Emeritus

star 5
    As some folks have already said, trading and selling isn't allowed here. This is the Collecting forum, but for various reasons the administration doesn't allow soliciting here. We mostly stick to discussion only, but that doesn't mean we aren't willing to help try and point people in the right direction when searching for an item. :) ;)

I'm not really big on the vintage line myself, so I'm not really sure how much this sort of thing would sell for, but I do assume in good condition it would run quite high. You might get lucky and find someone selling or trading for one on the Rebelscum Forums, but I'd think your best bet would probably be eBay. Another possibility is doing a Google search for online toy stores that sell vintage SW items.

Good luck! :D
  8. Sithman Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    "q-3p0 chubcca ?"

And this guy is a Star Wars fan? [face_shocked]
  9. DarthMak Force Ghost

star 5
    q-3p0 chubcca

Best. Name. Ever. [face_laugh]
  10. Kung-Fu-Yoda Jedi Master

star 4
    "q-3p0 chubcca"

Buddy Are You Wasted? [face_laugh]

EDIT: Also, You Can't Steal Sithman's Icon, thats illegal, you just can't do it! [face_plain]

EDIT x2: Ummmm....You have a knack for mispelling words don't you? What exactally is "silitates" is that like some old Greek philosopher? What Grade are you in? :p

EDIT x3: Weeeee! This is fun! I'm going to have to write you up on excessive use of question marks! :D

-Yoda ;)
  11. Lord_Skywalker Jedi Master

star 4
    Sounds like he's looking for the ToysRUs promo falcon when the POTF2 line launched they hung in the action figure isle and were given away in a contest you can usually find a couple on ebay but they are rare they had a production of 500 I think
  12. Mr.Neck or Yarael Poof Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Kung-Fu-Yoda - Hey, he's new to the forums, give him a break. There's no need to go ripping people apart simply because they misspell a few words. Lord knows there are plenty of people here who have been known to misspell a word or two, myself included... ;)
  13. Drac39 Force Ghost

star 6
    Kung-Fu-Yoda give him a break,
  14. Sithman Jedi Grand Master

star 7
    1.) It's not my icon. :p

2.) Dude, you're only in like 8th or 7th grade, I don't think you have grounds to make fun of someone because they might be in a lower grade than you. ;)

3.) Just let it go, he's new. He'll learn how it works around here, don't worry. :)
  15. Kung-Fu-Yoda Jedi Master

star 4
    Sorry Guys, I Couldn't Resist It :p

Sorry Kered...I misspel words too, it was all in good fun! Welcome to the boards :)

-Yoda ;)
Moderators: CrazyMike, LAJ_FETT
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.