main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social Milliways - The Restaurant at the End of the Universe! (IC Social Thread)

Discussion in 'Role Playing Resource' started by Penguinator, May 10, 2010.

1. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    IC: Sith-I-5, Mitch Nifesta

I-5 sniffled and looked at Kyra as she picked up and examined the plasma. "Are you sure it can be repaired?"

Mitch took one of the Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster, and handed the steaming glass to his player. "Get your laughing gear around this."

Sithy looked up at the agent. "Yeah, Cockney rhyming slang doesn't suit you, Mitch."

"Is 'laughing gear' supposed to rhyme with something?"

The player shrugged, and lifted the glass to take a deep quaff of the drink. "Mm. Tastes good. ****!" His hand flew up to the back of his head, coming away with the fingers slick with redness.

Mitch stared. He had never seen someone drink it before, but now recalled some of the Hitchhiker's write-up. ...like being over the head by a large gold brick... "Oh, whoops." He lunged forwards to catch the collapsing figure with one hand, and the released glass with the other. "Tosh, think you can give me a hand here? Just push two or three chairs together that I can put him on."

From over by the bar, he heard the newest patron say, "To your health."

"Yeah, you might wanna have a beer instead, mate." He advised, hauling his casualty over to the trio of chairs that Toshiko had risen from her table to set out for them.

Tag: Any

2. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Kyra

I-5 sniffled and looked at Kyra as she picked up and examined the plasma. "Are you sure it can be repaired?"

She nodded, as she turned the unit over, and began to scan it with her powers. "Pretty sure. Not like you turned it into a few billions pieces for me to...."

She stopped speaking, and concentrated for a moment. She then gave a wicked smile.

"..for me to fix, that is." she completed her sentence, setting the unit down gently. "Just give me a few moments."

Mitch took one of the Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster, and handed the steaming glass to Sith. "Get your laughing gear around this."

Sith shrugged, and lifted the glass to take a deep quaff of the drink. Kyra now watched with growing interest. "Mm. Tastes good. ****!" His hand flew up to the back of his head, coming away with the fingers slick with redness. Mitch stared. "Oh, whoops." He lunged forwards to catch the collapsing Sith with one hand, and the released glass with the other.

Kyra laughed softly.

They heard the newest patron say, "To your health."

"Yeah, you might wanna have a beer instead, mate." He advised, hauling Sith towards the tables.

"Could let our resident 'ghost' have one. Shouldnt bother him one bit, I bet." she stated, trying not to laugh or snicker as she took a sip of her own drink.

"Dont spell that stuff...it will burn a hole through darn near anything..." Kyra added, as she watched them move Sith. She then walked back over towards the broken viewscreen, smiling away as she began her calculations.

By that time, the front doors opened, and in walked her player, Ktala. She was muttering a few oaths, as she looked around the room, as if actively searching for someone. She spied Mitth laying down the happless and quite unconscious player.

"What the heck happened to HIM?" she asked, as she crossed her arms, looking very annoyed. Small white wisps of smoke seeamed to trail behind her, but she didnt seem to notice as she glared in Sith's direction.

3. greyjedi125

greyjedi125 Chosen One star 6

Apr 29, 2002
    IC: Raven, the Wanderer of Worlds

The container had already touched his eager lips as he felt the wetness of the liquid, his mind so wrapped by the expectation of the experience, he almost missed the worse of the well wishing patron.

"To your health." the voiced had proclaimed.

Whatever he had imagined, whatever he had expected, nothing could have prepared him for what happened next.

This 'Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster' was a weapon in liquid form; this was Raven's first impression. It appeared to effect both a somatic and mnemonic assault simultaneously. The feeling that overcame him obliterated any sense of 'taste'. Fire immediately wracked his gastric tracked even as he felt like he'd been hit in the head by a War Hammer!

Raven shook in place and shook, his vestments vibrating as curls of smoke seemed to rise from his body. Then his head tilted back and he roared, a plume of fire belching forth from his esophagus, but he saw none of it, for his mind was beset by a rapid succession of images.

He was a man at war in a land of fire, where the name of Ragnaros was greatly feared, or was he engaged in a great battle against a horde of Nazgul who vied for dominance over the sons of Adam , wait?perhaps they were Dementors, Blast! he could be certain of nothing. And so, even before he could start to make sense of what he saw, the sweet waters of oblivion claimed his conscious mind. With eyes turning up and into his skull, Raven crumpled to the ground.

Again, this was not an unusual occurrence at Milliways, for they had seen it all, so there was no real need for concern, but for those who bothered to look down at the fallen figure, they would notice a slight smirk of satisfaction upon his face.

Tag: Any who notice, TBC

4. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Kyra

Kyra burst into laughter.

She coudlnt help it. Ktala was there looking rather miffed, and Sithy was out cold, from his drink, when the other newcomer had taken a drink from his mug as well.. and the results were comical. At least to her.

The man's head tilted back and he roared, a plume of fire belching forth from his esophagus.

"Wow. Never saw THAT reaction before." she chuckled softly as the new guy crumpled to the ground, a happy smirk plastered on his face. Ktala looked at the growing number of bodies becoming prone, and grumbled..."thats ONE way to avoid an argument..."

Kyra laughed once more.

Ktala meanwhile, decided to move over to the bar, and nodded towards Kyra. She ordered a drink...NOT a Pan...a simple soda, and sat down at the bar, sipping on her drink slowly, slowly calming down. Kyra meanwhile floated the flatscreen over to a table near her, and began to work on the spell components in order to fix the device. She shook her head, still chuckling as she worked.

Tag: All who care to notice...

5. Cerberus66

Cerberus66 Jedi Master

Oct 27, 2010
    Cerberus

The large wolf strolled into the bar, body full of caution and mild interest.
    The laughter that he had heard from the cafe had brought him up from the car park. The place was bright and airy, and a fairly cheerful mood was in the air. It was a welcome relief from the concrete jungle below, in which he'd been forced to endure the company a small human-sized, pessimistic life-like object. By Lupus, if the thing had been made of flesh rather than metal, it would have lost its head 200 years ago.

Never mind.
    The great wolf sniffed with interest under one of the tables, and finding a few crumbs of food that were to his liking, licked them off the floor. He sniffed at the floor, hunting for a scrap of meat that had prehaps been lost off one of the plates of the patrons of the restaurant. However, finding the scent lead him too near to the other residents for his liking, he lay on the floor with indicision. From this position he watched the rather curious beings here and wondered if he should try and persue the scent, or leave it for now.

Tag: all

6. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Fenlaka Zula

Un-noticed by the adults in his party, who mainly seemed to be fussing over Uncle I-5, the purple twi'lek boy pushed back his chair and went over to investigate the canine that had entered the Restuarant, sniffing under tables, and eventually sitting full-length on the floor.

The twelve-year old headed straight over to it, albeit slowly, with his own Force Sense open to any sign of hostility at his approach.

It felt inquisitive and interested in it's surroundings, more than anything else.

His warm black ski-jacket and trousers crackled audibly as he knelt beside the beast's head, and moved to tickle it behind the ears, anticipating running fingers through the coarse, though comfortable, hair/fur there.

"Hey, Boy?" He greeted in a friendly tone, "how are you doing, eh?"

Tag: Cerberus, any

7. Cerberus66

Cerberus66 Jedi Master

Oct 27, 2010
    IC: Cerberus

Cerberus almost snapped at the boy for daring to touch him.
    Almost.
    But something in him just couldn't bring himself to do it. He was no longer the prideful Alpha male, leader and protector of his pack. He was the lone wolf.
    The bravery of the pup was admirable and it had been a very long time since Cerberus had had a friendly face to keep him company. After all, the young of the twi'lek meant no malice, he could smell that much. And wolves were not meant to be alone for long periods of time. It did things to them.
    The boy's touch felt good; his small fingers could reach behind the wolf's ears with greater accuracy than the wolf himself could.
    Maybe this was the beginning of the road to the domesticated madness, allowing a lesser being to touch the great body of one such as himself. Well, he could always pull away and take off the child's fingers at any time.

"Hey, Boy? How are you doing, eh?"

The great beast sighed heavily, yawned widely (just to make sure the child knew how sharp his teeth really were) and closed his eyes, a picture of relaxation.

TAG: Sithly, any others.

8. Ktala

Ktala Force Ghost star 6

Sep 7, 2002
    Kyra

As Kyra was fiddling with the flatscreen tv, she noted the wolf's arrival. Curious. She would have thought such a noisy place unsuitable for such a creature. But he seemed quite happy to sniff around, and then take a seat. When the twi'lek boy walked over, and scratched him behind the ear... and managed to keep his fingers, Kyra was truly impressed.

Ktala seemed happy enough, sipping on her drink, so Kyra turned, and reaching into her pouch began to pour something onto the tv. She then grinned, as she concentrated for a moment, murmoring softly to herself in a strange language. The cracks in the flatscreen began to dissapear, as it hummed shoftly. It stopped after a few moments, and Kyra gently floated the screen over to table, and set it down.

"Well...that was a nice warm up. Have no clue, if this place has cable thought...not that it is really necessary." she added with a wry grin, as she took a swig of her drink.

Ktala got up, and walked over to Kyra, whispering something in her ear. Kyra nodded, grinning as she pushed her hair away from her face. With that, Ktala turned toward the folks fawning over Sithy.

"Let him know when he wakes up, the next time one of his devices shunts her to a frozen wasteland, instead of the academy, he's gonna wake up somplace HIGHTLY uncomfortable!" She said smiling sweetly, but her body language spoke differently. With that, she turned and walked out, muttering something about taking care of some paperwork for a new RPG as she walked out once more. A flash was scene from the hallway, and then silence once more.

Kyra laughed softly, as she watched it all. She then simply shook her head. She then looked over towards the huge wolf.

"Well, since we are all enjoying a drink...would YOU like anything?" she asked him directly. Why should they all enjoy the place, after all. And she was in a good moood. She could always translate for the bartender, if needed be, but considering where they were located..it might not be necessary. She simply loved this place.

Kyra leaned back on her seat, enjoying the scenery...and the bodies displayed in various stages of inebreation.

TAG: Cerberus, ANY

9. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Sith-I-5

Stretched out on four seats, with one of his staffmembers hovering over him, waiting for some sign of consciousness, Sithy's eyes snapped open!

"The GM for the Intervention game will probably be visiting the Academy. I'm going to head back; you guys can carry on here."

One of his hands pushed back the sleeve on his other wrist, to get at the vortex manipulator on his wrist, then with a flash of light, he disappeared.

10. aalagartassle

aalagartassle Jedi Master star 4

Jan 11, 2011
    As he slowly walks into the restasurant, gawking at the beauty of the decor. Aalagar walks up to the bar, orders 2 Galactic Gargle Blasters. Thinks to himself Wow, I made it past the bouncer, howd I do that? This pub crawl gets better and better!
    Downs one Blaster
    This brew is awesome, highly intoxicating

Sips the last Blaster and thinks about ordering something to eat

I need to line my stomach, shouldn't have drunk a barrel of cider!

Calls to Bar keep
    "Whats good to eat here?"

ANY

11. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Mitch Nifesta

The pale white twi'lek at the bar, nods to his fellow patron and raises Sith-I-5's third-finished glass in greeting (he's not going to drink it, since he saw what it did to Sith-I-5).

"Happy New Year."

Tag: all

12. Ramza

Ramza Administrator Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 13, 2008
    Doctor Doom

The most powerful bartender in all the universe, uncontested Lord of all Latveria, and absolute master of the vodka martini, the illustrious Doctor Victor Von Doom, raised a glass. "Almighty Doom would echo the twi'lek's sentiments, for 2012 will be the happiest of all years - the year I become the magnificent monarch of reality itself! That alone is a cause worthy of celebration!" He drank his wine (A Latverian import, for none but the proud vintage of his beloved subjects would parch the thirst of the awesome Doctor Doom) and discarded the glass as a lesser man might discard a loose string.

The bartender then turned his mighty visage upon the newcomer. "Doom, in his boundless knowledge of tavern cuisine - a culinary expertise that easily dwarfs the paltry pastry proficiency of the pathetic professor Reed Richards! - would recommend the cheese toasties. Doom believes them to be quite tasty, for it is only that most well-crafted of toastie that can hope to sate the appetite of the LORD OF ALL LATVERIA. Plus we have a special right now, they are available for HALF OF THEIR USUAL PRICE. Such is the boundless generosity of Doom!

TAG: All, aalargartassle

13. aalagartassle

Jan 11, 2011
    Aalagar
    Well thankyou Bar keep and Lord of all. Cheese Toasties sound excellent. Could I be so bold and have a pinch of wholegrain mustard in it?

I'll take a seat in the Restaurant, near the water feature.
    ***Ahh water, what a wonderful liquid/gas/solid.****

Looks at the wine selection from afar.

Oh wow Oh Wow OH WOW!

Bar keep with my toastie could I have a glass of Viandante del Cielo please. Top shelf.
    Shiraz.

14. dreven_Aarkanin

dreven_Aarkanin Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 9, 2010
    Aylek

Aylek walked leisurely into milliways, and then glanced at the device on his wrist. I've got time.

he sat down at the bar and stared at the bartender for a moment before asking innocently "What's with the green cape? black and silver look way cooler in my Jedi opinion."
    realizing he might have just offended the bartender (and possibly ended his own life) he quickly continued "I'll have whatever your favorite drink is."

TAG: Ramza

15. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Mitch Nifesta, Fenlaka Zula

The older, pale white twi?lek raised a hairless eyebrow as he leaned on the bar.

?Actually, I?ll have a toastie as well, please.? He turned to the purple-skinned pre-teen twi?lek playing on the floor with a wolf that had padded in earlier. ?Fen, you fancy a Cheese Toastie??

?Yes, please Dad.?

?Make that two, please.?

Mitch looked down as something brushed his right side, interceding between himself and the Wine Fancier, finding his boy there.

He lifted the youngster up under the armpits, and deposited him on the bar surface, so that the lad was head height with himself. There was a knock of metal upon wood, as the lad?s belt-hooked lightsabre hilt tapped the counter.

?You?ll have to wash your hands, you don?t know where that animal has been.? He looked over at ?Almighty Doom?. Barkeep, do you have anywhere that I can take Fen to wash his hands?

Fen rolled his eyes. ?I?m twelve; I think I can wash my own hands by now.?

?This is the Restaurant at the End of the Universe, pal. That car park goes to any number of realities and dimensions. Sure, if you went missing, I could go all Doctor Who and ask the Tenth Cyber Legion where you have been taken, then blow up their ships, but if accompanying you to the fresher avoids all that, why bother??

Agent Nifesta sighed across at Aylek. "Kids, eh? They grow up so fast."

16. aalagartassle

Jan 11, 2011
    Aalagar

Sips wine listening to cascading water feature.

The smell of cheese toasties from the kitchen is wafting through the restaurant.

Anticipation of a scruptious meal his stomach rumbles.

Watches A jedi Twileck stare at the water feature
    he then somersaults off the bar and force sprints to the restrooms.

Sips wine again savouring the pungent tang of pepper and dark chocolate with a hint of blackberry

TAG Any

17. Jedi_MasterSkywalker

Jedi_MasterSkywalker Jedi Knight star 4

Aug 29, 2010
    Aalagar

Jedi Master Darius Baron walked into the restuarant and his senses were not alarmed by any of the seemingly harmless patrons. He walked to the bar and decided since there were no Sith to fight today he would have a drink. Darius was a fan of vino rosso and could always settle for a glass of the beautiful beverage. He noticed someone already enjoying some vino and he checked the vintages and saw his favorite "BANFI POGGIO ALL'ORO BRUNELLO DI MONTALCINO RISERVA". Darius ordered a bottle had it decanted and poured himself a glass.

Darius smelled the sweet nectar and black and blueberry aromas. He raised the glass to the other wine drinker, and said. "Alla Saluta"

TAG Any

18. Sith-I-5

Aug 14, 2002
    Toshiko Sato

Sat at the round wooden table that the RPF Academy group had taken as their own, watched, disconnected, as her Alliance pilot colleague faded away from the seat opposite her, from lack of use.

The Torchwood operative could not even remember the woman's name. Except that she had been an npc in the now locked Star Wars: Resurrection.

Faded colours re-appeared in the seat at the recall of the other's game, but with little else to add, faded away even faster until Tosh's only companions at the table were the seatrooper, and one belonging to another player.

"Alla Saluta" A recently arrived jedi, toasted nearby.

Tosh took that as her cue to stand, the wooden chair behind her knees, scraping loudly across the floor. "Sorry, people," She raised her green Peroni beer bottle, and drained the last dregs of the flat beverage, "I got to love you and leave you; I need my bed."

She put the bottle down on the table, then probed under her left sleeve with her right fingers, finding the controls of her vortex manipulator, her body dissapearing into a ball of light as she teleported away from Milliways.

19. Jedi_MasterSkywalker

Jedi_MasterSkywalker Jedi Knight star 4

Aug 29, 2010
    Darius Baron

After his toast Darius saw a women pull a chair out loudly and then got on top of it with a beer in her hand. "Sorry, people,I got to love you and leave you; I need my bed."

All Darius could say to that was, Vias con dios senorita. Darius took another sip of his wonderful red.

TAG: Any

20. aalagartassle

Jan 11, 2011
    After saluting back to the Jedi, Aalagar can't help himself and thinks into his drink.
    I didn't think Jedi believed in god, they believe in the Force... Well at least the Jedi is very polite"

Ahh the toasties, here they come

Munch,Munch Munch

Tag ANY

21. Trieste

Trieste Chosen One star 6

Apr 10, 2010
    Liesl Bridhead leaned her head in utter boredom against her hand as she contemplated her beer. “Such a terrible way to go out,” Liesl said, “I think I was asleep.”

“That’s not so bad,” Edril’rhona’sabosen the female Chiss attorney said, “I think I was asleep too.”

“Yeah, but at least there’s talk they might bring your game back one day,” Liesl groused, “Do you know how I went out from @Sarge221 ’s game? I had just gotten the Sithspit kicked out of me by some big alien. Probably had a bunch of arms. A Whipid! That’s what it was. I’d almost forgotten. I probably had internal bleeding after all that.”

“And yet you survived,” Edril’rhona’sabosen said, “Isn’t it glorious what suspension of disbelief can do?”

Thus started the conversation between all of Trieste’s abandoned game characters, who had gathered at Milliway’s for a drink. It was quite a diverse group, truth be told.

“And I was such a good mechanic too,” Liesl sighed.

“Excuse me? I got a guilty man off on smuggling charges in aChiss court,” Edril’rhona’sabosen said, “That takes some damn fine lawyering.” She took a shot and slammed the empty, upsidedown glass on the table. “Lawyered!” she exclaimed.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa now, let’s not forget what happened to me,” Sterling Steele, the devilish rogue from the Sleeping Beauty game Winged_Jedi had started during the temp boards, “I was in the middle of this awesome mystery—a really hard one too—when that game ended. What suspense!”

“It would have been if Winged didn’t reveal how you could have won the game when he shut it down,” Edril’rhona’sabosen pointed out.

“Well…I was hanging out with a princess!” Sterling protested, “And that got interrupted.”

“Wonder if that’s going to happen to golden boy Lawrence Kildare in spycoder9 ’s War of Kings game,” Liesl idly speculated.

“You never know. But the people who’ve survived seem quite committed,” Orison the diathim pointed out. No one was entirely sure if diathim had daily needs. Seeing as that was the case, Orison had decided to err on the side of caution and decide that even if they didn’t, they could still enjoy a cocktail.

Edril’rhona’sabosen patted Orison on the shoulder. “You and I, we’re two of a kind,” the Chiss said, “Both of us left in limbo after Sinrebirth games puttered out.”

“Except I don’t know if mine truly is over,” Orison said, “Now that game is in this weird meta state…but I’m pretty sure I’m not a character anymore.”

“That would be weird,” Sterling said, “Closure, then having it taken away from you…what’s real, what’s not?”

“That very much seems to be the idea right now with my game,” Orison said.

“I wish I had even that closure,” Mannovai Tor’san Venatus Ozera Ambys Caudat (or more simply, Caudat Ambys) the male Salarian said, “No, not even close. There’s been no activity in my thread for over a month. A month! Do you know how long that is to a salarian?”

“A month, I’m guessing,” Liesl Bridehead suggested.

“…well yes, but that’s not the point!” Caudat said, inwardly furious that a human had cut through his logic so well. Clearly he was out of practice. “Salarians have a much shorter lifespan than humans. Or Chiss-something hybrids.”

Edril’rhona’sabosen grabbed for Caudat’s skinny neck. “Why you non-Star Wars anomaly!”

Orison gently pushed the attorney back. “Come now.”

“All I’m saying is that I have a sneaking suspicion I should be at this table, but I can’t be sure because I haven’t heard anything from Saintheart . Sure, a Mass Effect 4 game would still be fun…but sadly it seems to have fallen by the wayside,” Caudat Ambys sighed.

“That’s the story for all of us,” Sterling said, “Man, I could use some ale from the Snuggly Duckling right now.”

“Careful there champ—you’re starting to bleed over into your inspiration,” Liesl said, poking the “prince”.

“Now this is curious,” Caudat said suddenly, “There are no Elite League Limmie characters here. That’s Trieste’s own game and he’s burned through five player characters in that game. Kerry Trieste, Aileen Wynn, Dana Roslyn, Alana Glencross, and now Sydney Talon. You’d like Sydney, Rhona. An attorney like yourself.”

“An insufferable slick attorney in private practice,” Edril’rhona’sabosen corrected.

“And another male—what a concept!” Sterling exclaimed, “Why does he play females so much?”

“I’d chalk it up to his dating life. I swear the amount of brainpower that man spends on women is staggering,” Liesl offered, “He could have cured cancer by now if he’d tried.”

“Except he was an English major,” Orison said, “I doubt he was well equipped to try.”

“The Great American Novel?” Caudat Ambys offered.

“More likely—though he’ll never do it if he keeps scribbling here,” Edril’rhona’sabosen said.

“Hey, does anyone know what the point of this post was?” Sterling asked.

“What’s the point of any post in Milliway’s?” Liesl asked fatalistically.

“Killing time?” Caudat asked.

“And when he has a Tag in War of Kings to respond to as well, tisk tisk,” Orison chided.

“Think we’ll ever meet here again?” Edril’rhona’sabosen said.

“Well, it’s been over two years since Trieste last posted here, so I wouldn’t hold your breath,” Sterling said.

“Hey!” Liesl said, “Does anyone know where Leonard T. Boscoe got to?”

That was actually a very good question.

Tag: Beats me after all this time

22. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    IC: Darth Insipid
    Redundant

To describe the bar as seedy, well, that would have been one mild understatement. There were some certainly terrifying and odd entities in here. He lamented, somewhat, that he had entered with a few of them. And although he knew that the bar was not for this purpose, he had been introduced by Rhona, a Chiss who he had not met, but had an acquiatance with via his 'handler', Sinrebirth, who knew Trieste, and so had collected up other Lost Ones, those characters who had flourished for a spell and passed on into the ether. Li Damasca, from Vengeance is Mine, by Winged, and others besides who Insipid knew only vaguely. The guy from Winged's successor to the creepy-city game... the Imperial Knight, a descendant of Li's insofar as much as Insipid was a descendant of him, too, from Blubeast's game set in a future full of monsters from beyond the void... also a sad failure.

A shame, one and all.

Oh, and there was the Shadow, from Knights of the Last Republic, looking as cowled in his robes as ever, sitting at a table suited for four and sipping what appeared to be Lomin'ale. He was muttering to himself about being the ultimate evil, and lamenting it. Insipid took a seat beside him, ordered another ale, and shook his head sadly. The others went off to the bar, probably to drink more heavily, knowing them.

You see, Insipid was an anomaly at this table because he didn't really exist, due to a long-winded and multi-game backstory running from an off-site game set in 40 ABY all the way to the Shadow War phenomena, set in 145 ABY. It was all a little messy, because now the real Insipid had actually been secured in a mind trap since 60 ABY, and he, the 'fake' Insipid, had been wondering around, freed from the trap, since. What was he, before his demise at the hands of one of his clones?

Nobody had said.

Frustrating.

Insipid poked the Shadow, who looked up, but not enough to reveal his face. "Rumour has it you'll be back, so don't worry. But that Episode VII thing is causing him grief. He wants to do both - and that multiverse-multi-galaxy crossover thing - but can't because of work commitments. Real bugger, as I understand." Insipid leaned back in his seat. "And who knows what's going on with Dreaming..."

TAG: Trieste, in part, nobody, for the most part

23. Amber Kenobi

Amber Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 2

Feb 12, 2016
    The cat was in odd company as she realized that she did not see any of her species present. But, never mind that, she had a job to do.
    And she walked into the bar.
    There appeared to be some type of bar fight going. The cat had her bet on whoever everyone else had their bet on. Then, a crash from outside.
    The cat hissed in terror, but obviously this was no cause for alarm. The other beings inside the bar remained unfazed. The Twi'lek who everyone else bet on had won. A sorry excuse for a crash landing. Then, the real crash came.
    The ceiling crashed down and fifteen Stormtroopers popped out. They all had little rubber clown noses on their helmets.
    I think they put something in my beer, thought the cat as she pitched over backwards.