main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Arena Milwaukee Brewers fan club.

Discussion in 'Archive: The Arena' started by darth_gersh, Mar 7, 2008.

1. darth_gersh

darth_gersh Force Ghost star 7

Feb 18, 2005
    Nice sweep against the Giants this weekend. Sheets pitches CG with 8k's. Braun with another homer. Next up Cin. Then Mets then Stl. Need to play real good against these teams.

2. darth_gersh

Feb 18, 2005
    GOOOOOOOOOOOO! Suppan!

3. Darth Dark Helmet

Darth Dark Helmet Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 27, 1999
    Well, looks like Gagne made it exciting again. I didn't see it, (Stupid channel 41), but they still got the win in 10 innings.

4. darth_gersh

Feb 18, 2005
    Gagne with another blown save. Thankfully in the 10th we had 3 singles in a row with Ricky Weeks getting the game winning RBI. Good Pitching duel. Suppan should have got the win. Gagne needs to start concentrating when he is up there pitching. Go Brewers. I believe Davis gets the start tonight. Hopefully he will pitch much better than he did last time.

5. darth_gersh

Feb 18, 2005
    Starting pitching by Bush was sub-par again. Turnbow gave another homer up. Rest of the bullpen was bad. All around bad game by the Crew yesterday. Getting Yovani back would help this situation. Hopefully they will get back on track today. Also, Prince getting a homer today would be nice.

6. darth_gersh

Feb 18, 2005
    1 out of 3 vs the Reds is not good enough. Why does it seem as though the Reds always have the Brewers #? Come on Brew Crew lets get it together.

7. DarthWormie

DarthWormie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 22, 2004
    From a Red Sox fan that watched him blow what felt like a dozen games in August and September last year, all I can say is get used to it.

The guy stinks. Maybe he should go back on the HGH?

8. DarthMak

DarthMak Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 4, 2001
    Cordero with the save makes me throw up a little in my mouth.

9. Darth Dark Helmet

Dec 27, 1999
    2 out of 3 from NY on the road. Good series. Nice to see some offense today.

One thing I noticed also today that I think was a good change, Yost flipped Braun and Fielder, moving Prince back to clean up and Braun to batting third. I think this is just a better fit for the two of them.

10. darth_gersh

Feb 18, 2005
    I was gone camping all weekend so I missed the games. It was nice to see the Brew Crew take 2/3. Sheets with the win was nice. Still need to get the bats involved more although they did heat up a little more today.

Go Brewers

11. darth_gersh

Feb 18, 2005
    Bring on the Cards.

12. darth_gersh

Feb 18, 2005
    Bush has been horrible this year, although he could have used some run support. Turnbow has major problems. That was an all-around horrible opening game vs the cards. Come on Brewers you can do better.

13. darth_gersh

Feb 18, 2005
    Brewers lose again. Must get a win today to salvage 1 game out of 3. The Batting has been horrible this year for the Brewers. Time for Prince to start eating some meat.

14. Eeth-my-Koth

Eeth-my-Koth Jedi Grand Master star 9

May 25, 2001
    Prince Fielder's extra loose pants annoy me to no end.

15. darth_gersh

Feb 18, 2005
    I agree.

16. DarthMak

Jan 4, 2001
    Well, Prince was the hero today. Guess he's eating burgers again. :D

17. darth_gersh

Feb 18, 2005
    Yep back to the meatballs.

18. darth_gersh

Feb 18, 2005
    Gagne you turd head.

19. Darth Dark Helmet

Dec 27, 1999
    Well, Gagne shouldn't have been pitching his 4th day in a row. That's a lot for a reliever.

And boy, its a good thing Turnbow lobbied for more time in clutch situations. Way to come through there buddy.

My prediction now, is that when Cameron is activated, Turnbow will be either sent to the minors or released, but he's the one that will free up the roster spot.

20. darth_gersh

Feb 18, 2005
    Yep Turbow will probably be gone after last nights performance. Hopefully Cameron will be the one to put a spark into the batting lineup. Right now everyone is batting like crap. I really can't believe that we have an above .500 record with a team batting average that has to be under .250. We need a win tonight.

21. DarthMak

Jan 4, 2001
    Another blown save for Gagne. What a bum. [face_plain]

22. Darth Dark Helmet

Dec 27, 1999
    Can't put too much blame on Gagne for that one either, with Weeks blowing the throw on an easy double play that would have ended the game. And they still got the win.

23. darth_gersh

Feb 18, 2005
    Yep Ricky Weeks was at fault there. Little 2 game series vs the Phillies starting today. A sweep would be nice.

24. DarthMak

Jan 4, 2001
    T-Bow with the save! How about that? Great night for Prince as well.

25. darth_gersh

Feb 18, 2005
    Nice, I listened on mlb.com and it was nice to see Turnbow get the save. Prince with 2 2 run bombs was awesome. Batting still suspect but better. Could use the win tomorrow for the sweep.