Madison, WI Milwookiee FF Meeting This Weekend

Discussion in 'Mid West Regional Discussion' started by Rick_Sith, Jun 25, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rick_Sith Force Ghost

star 3
    For those who may not know, Milwaukee has a FF started already (only official one in the state thus far).

They are holding a meeting, bar-b-que, and viewing of all of the Star Wars films (Ep1, 4, 5, 6) the Saturday (June 29th). They have said that anyone can come, so if anyone is interested, let us know.

So far they do have a head count, and if that is to change, they will need to know very soon.

The get-together is going to be just outside of Slinger, WI. For directions on how to get there, contact me or go to Milwookiee Meeting

I'll be going. Hope some of you can too.
    I know that Rhythm and Booms is that Saturday, but for me, fireworks are fireworks.
  2. Rick_Sith Force Ghost

star 3
    You guys missed a fun day. It was the first time I got to meet some of the Milwookiee FF members, and theyare great people.

Met Eric for the first time. What a wiseguy :D
    The food was great and got to see a few of my favorite films.

It was just plain fun talking to and listening to everyone. Very interesting.

Now we have to get people involved so we can have some fun too. Lets get posting and get together !!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.