main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Milwookiee T-shirts again!

Discussion in 'Archive: Milwaukee, WI' started by mirrax, Jun 30, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mirrax

mirrax Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2002
    Since I took some more orders for t-shirts at the party on Saturday, I thought I'd post this again. If there is anyone else who would like a t-shirt, please email me at mirrax@excite.com. We need just a few more to make a minimum order. They are $8 and come in sizes S to XXXL.

2. Idaara

Idaara Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2002
    Why don't you put me down for a second one, Mirrax. It would be cool to have one to wear if one is already in the laundry pile. Again, my size is XL.

Thanks tons!!

3. A_New_HopeLily

A_New_HopeLily Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 29, 2002
    You can go ahead and mark me down for one, Mirrax. I'm a medium.. THX!

4. Jedi_Knight_Isadore

Jedi_Knight_Isadore Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 1, 2002
    Hello all, Red JK need two Medium shirts for her friends. thanks!!!

5. Rick_Sith

Rick_Sith Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 2, 2002
    Oooo !! I didn't know they came bigger. I like the extra room, so can you please change mine to an XXL? Kell will still take the XL though. Maybe later we will get a small one for the baby, when the time is right :)

By the way, we both think you have a great tan. :)

6. Auraveda

Auraveda Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 5, 2001
    Put me down for one (I'm really signing up this time!)

I will take one XL.

Thanks!

7. Bujo

Bujo Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 18, 2002
    Hi mirax!

I'm still out here, just working with little bit of time. Meetings are very hard for me to make due to my extensive work schedule, but if you want me to send you a check to cover my T-shirt from a real long time ago, I can.

8. mirrax

Apr 2, 2002
    ok, last chance for a t-shirt this time around - I'm putting in the order on Monday, so anyone who wants to order should either post here or email me asap.

thanks

9. Rick_Sith

May 2, 2002
    Please PM me the total amount we owe and where to send it.

10. mirrax

Apr 2, 2002
    T-shirts should be here in about a week. I've tried to PM everyone on my list - 2 people who ordered (jediknightisadore and TK-009) are not in the forum database as of yet or are under a different name, so if anyone knows them, let them know about this. Also, if you didn't get a PM from me, let me know.

Thanks

11. mirrax

Apr 2, 2002
    Sorry it took so long, but I finally got the new order of t-shirts. Anyone who ordered, please pm me and let me know how you would like to recieve it (ie: send me a check and I will mail it to you, meet up somewhere, etc.)

Thanks

12. Rick_Sith

May 2, 2002
    Mirrax,

I PM'd you. Just waiting to know when a good time to meet up with you is. PM me back when you have time.

Thanks for doing all of this for us. The shirts we saw at JediSister's were awesome. Can't wait to have my own. :)

Rick, Kel, and Megan

PS: I'm thinking of getting one for Megan, but only thinking right now. :)

13. Rick_Sith

May 2, 2002
    Got my T-Shirt and it's awesome!!!
    Kelly has worn hers for the past couple days. Yes she washed it, so she doesn't stink or anything. :)

I must thank Mirrax (Michele) for getting these made for us, but I really want to give her a SPECIAL THANKS for what she did for Megan.

"What did she do? Tell me!" you say? Well, since Megan is too young/small for a regular T-shirt, Michele had them put the Milwookiee logo (same as what is on the T-shirts) on a receiving blanket for Megan. It looks awesome !!!

So, a HUGE SPECIAL THANKS to Mirrax.

Megan has used it and loves it. :) I took a couple pics of her in it, but have yet to get them back from Walmart. When I do, I'll have to send them to be posted on the Milwookiee website. :D

Michele, you are awesome !! :)

14. mirrax

Apr 2, 2002
    I've tried to pm all those who have ordered - hopefully you've received the messages. Let me know how you want to receive your t-shirt, I still have quite a few here.

Michele

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.