main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Milwookiee T-shirts

Discussion in 'Archive: Milwaukee, WI' started by mirrax, May 11, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mirrax

mirrax Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 2, 2002
    We have 9 orders so far and I'm sure with the amount of new faces here we can come up with a full order (we need a minumum of 12)

Come on all you newcomers - wouldn't you like a Milwookiee t-shirt??

For those of you new on the boards - they are light gray t-shirts with black logo of the Wisconsin FanForce, Milwookiee Council and a picture of Chewy. They are $8 (what a bargain!) They come in s,m,l,xl,xxl,xxxl, and children's sizes.

email me at mirrax@excite.com with your order. I need a name, and size. I'll collect money when I give you the t-shirt - hopefully at the next meeting.

2. cruznseal2

cruznseal2 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 19, 2001
    I just got mine in the mail today and i have to say it's a very handsome T-shirt. and for 8$ a pop its a great deal. if you don't have one and you haven't ordered here is your chance to make all your friends green with envy. (wow that sounded corny)

for those of you who haven't seen what it looks like I?m going to try to get pics of it to Que so he can put it on the web site.

-mike

3. Skywalker1138

Skywalker1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2002
    I haven't received mine yet but I paid for it--if you can, please send it to P.O. Box 44332 West Allis, WI 53214
    Thanks,

4. solo414

solo414 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 28, 2002
    Mirrax--Would it be possible to get mine mailed to me? I'm not going to be able to make the next meeting. I, of course, can pay you the shipping and handling. :)

5. mirrax

Apr 2, 2002
    I have enough orders to satisfy the minimum.

I will be calling in the order tomorrow afternoon so if anyone else wants to order, please email me ASAP.

Michele

6. jedi_kiss_rock_

jedi_kiss_rock_ Jedi Youngling star 1

May 12, 2002
    ill take one @ xxl

jedi_kiss_rock@hotmail.com

thx
    :) jedi kiss rock

7. Skywalker1138

Skywalker1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 7, 2002
    The wookie one I already paid for and would like to have when you get the chance please

8. bwing53

bwing53 Jedi Master star 3

May 7, 2002
    Hey mirrax-

Didja get my email (5-12-02)?

9. Jedi_Bane

Jedi_Bane Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 30, 2002
    Mirrax, I emailed ya a bit earlier today... just so ya knows

10. mirrax

Apr 2, 2002
    I still have 4 t-shirts from the first order - Bujo, Skyjammer, SySnootles, and Mary. Let me know if you want me to mail them to you or just wait til we all get together for a meeting. (I can't make it on Saturday)

Thanks

11. Bujo

Bujo Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 18, 2002
    Mirrax-

Are you going to be at Westown on midnight? If so, I'll pick up my shirt then. Otherwise, if you could mail it I'll mail you check (let me know postage and I will tack it on the check).

thanks again

12. que4zone

que4zone Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 7, 2002
  13. mirrax

Apr 2, 2002
    thanks

14. mirrax

Apr 2, 2002
    The t-shirts are in - I will be bringing them to the meeting on the 29th. Anyone who ordered and is coming to that can get them then. Anyone who is not coming, pm me and I can mail it to you (the cost is $2-3) or work something else out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.