main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mimicking a Princess (Winter's story: Pre-ANH)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Miana Kenobi, Apr 5, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Hey all! I thought Amidolee's "Portrait of a Queen" was great, so i sorta copied that into Winter's story.

(If you have no clue who Winter is, she's sorta like Sabe. She is Leia's decoy when Leia's sick or just doesn't wanna meet the public.)

Chapter 1

'Isn't there anything to do besides sit here?' Winter thought. She kept quiet as Bail Organa arguees with the Galactic Senate over Palpatine's stormtroopers. 'Leia, you owe me,' Winter said to herself. She sat quietly next to Bail's empty seat.

"You must understand that if this act of conduct continues, The galaxy will be in turmoil as it was years ago," Bail said, trying to make the Senate understand.

'Trying to make the Senate understand is like teaching an Artoo unit to talk.' Winter hid her laughter. She turned her focus to Bail.

"Chancellor, you can't control the whole galaxy. I demand that these 'Stormtroopers' of your be stopped."

Supreme Chancellor Palpatine was sitting there, listening to Organa. "Why is that, Senator? My stormtroopers were hired to defend the good people of the universe."

"Sir, your troops are invading my people's homes and taking our belongings as they please. They have no excuse for this conduct." Bail paused to let his words sink in. "In the short, I demand the removal of your troops on Alderaan." He sat down, feeling a small bit of satisfaction.

Palpatine sighed. He turned his gaze over to Winter.
    "Princess Leia, do you comply to what your father just said?"

Bail slightly nudged Winter. SHE was Princess leia for the time being as leia was back on Alderaan sick. Winter took a deep breath and stood up to address the Senate.

"What my father said is true. Your troops, Chancellor, are invading our privacy at their leisure. They come uninvited to our celebrations. They steal out food like a hungry worruff." She stopped, trying to remember the situation back on Alderaan as Leia had informed her.

She went on. "They march around the palace as if they own it. This must be stopped. Our people deserve their privacy without strings attached." She sat down, her heart pounding.

Palpatine began talking with his executive officers.

"You seen to leave more of a dent than I," Bail whispered.

"I said the same thing you did but I worded it differently," she whispered back.

"You forgot one thing."

Winter looked quizzically at her "father."

"What?"

Palpatine's voice came booming through the auditorium. "Princess Leia of Alderaan, is there anything else?"

'vader,' Bail mouthed.

Winter's eyes opened widely. She shook her head.

"Princess Leia, we are waiting."

"Do it," Bail hissed.

"I can't!"

"Princess Leia Organa, do you have anything else to add?" Palpatine was becomeing aggitated.

"yes, you do," Bail whispered.

Winter closed her eyes and cleared her mind. Slowly, she stood back up and took her place at the podium built into their floating Senator car.

"Yes, Chancellor, I do." Winter began sorting her thought. "we have been recieving constent threats against our planet. Threats sent by your officer Darth Vader."

Palpatine leaned forward. "What kind of threats?"

"Threats aginst myself, my father, and our people. They command us to follow your new plan of government."

Winter saw Mon Mothma stand up. Winter couldn't remember her planet, but she recognized the aging woman at once.

"Chancellor, we have been recieving similar threats."

"Senator Mothma, we have not called you to the stand. Please be seated..." Palpatine and Winter both knew that Mon Mothma spoke her mind when she felt like it.

"Chancellor, stop this pretence. Your troops and personel, who were hired to help us all, have only caused more choas."
    She stopped and looked over to the Mon Calamari booth. "I have recieved word that the Mon Calamari have had similar threats."

palpatine sighed, knowing he was in for a long arguement. he turned over to the Mon Calamarian Senator. "Is what Senator Mothma true? Have you been recieving these threats also?"

The Mon Calamarian stood and replied yes.

Winter felt s

2. Queen_of_Naboo

Queen_of_Naboo Jedi Youngling

Feb 13, 2000
    Great story! I love the concept of Leia having a double like Amaidala. Keep up the great work!

3. Jedi Erica Amidala

Jedi Erica Amidala Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 16, 1999
    Great! I hope that more comes soon!

4. roomies with no lives

roomies with no lives Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 24, 1999
    boris here:
    more more more....I really like these types of stories...can't wait for the next installment

-Boris

5. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    hey guys, here's more! (hey, if you guys are reading this and you think I made Winter up, guess again! Read the Star Wars books that are based AFTER ROTJ. I forget exactly which one has her the most, but I know she's not just another fan fic character!)

As soon as the pilot took off, Winter went into her chamber and carefully took off her brown wig, letting her long white hair fall down her back.

'I'm so glad that's over,' she thought. She changed out of her regal gown and into one of her favorite outfits; a simple blue dress that hung loosly around her body.

Winter looked into her desktop mirror and began laughing at the image. What she saw was leia... with white hair. Her exaustion soon caught up with her and she went over and layed down on her bed. She stared up at the cream-colored ceiling, the image of Leia with white hair still fresh in her mind. As she drifted off to sleep, the memories of the day they met came to her...

Winter's legs began to hurt as she ran from the street vender, the loaf of bread still warm in her hands. She rounded a building and raced down an alley, three Alderaanian guards hot on her trail.

Winter's hair was dirty and matted, her hands muddy and scared. her face was covered in dirt and seet, to which strands of hair stuck to her forehead.

Winter could have easily outrun the guards, but the streets were slick to to the rain the previous day. her bare feet slid through puddles and got pricked by the rough street, yet she kept on running.

As she came around a turn, she saw a pile of crates. She quickely dove behind it and watched as the guards ran by, leaving her un-noticed.

'Those guys couldn't catch anyone!' she thought. her heart was pounding in her frail body and her breathing was shallow. She waited a few minutes to make sure the guards were gone, then took off in the direction she came.

After a few more corners and fences, Winter found herself in a lush garden full of pirds, millions of plants, and vibrant flowers.

Winter stopped under a tree to catch her breath. Her tattered clothes were soaked in sweat and her hair was streaked across her face. She slid down to the ground, unable to stand any longer.Her heart beat and breath slowed down to their norma rate. She looked at the loaf of bread in her hand. it had cooled off, but she didn't care. She took a large bite out of it and let the moist dough dissolve in her mouth.

It was the first thing she had eaten in days, and her stomach growled at her, indicating she was running on empty.

She took another lare bite, then another, savoring every bite. Soon, the loaf was gone. 'Eight years old and already a theif,' Winter thought to herself.

her thoughts were inturupted by the birds' sweet melody. She fell asleep, her leg streached out on the soft grass.

There's more to this chapter, don't worry!

6. juwannajedi

juwannajedi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 23, 2000
    Yahoo! This is good.

7. empress of justice

empress of justice Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 15, 2000
    Very nice. I'll be watching this thread.

8. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    okay, here's the rest of this chapter!

What seemed like hours later, Winter peered her eyes open. The warm sun was setting over the mountains and the air was growing cool. Winter's eyes drooped with exaustion. She slightly heard russle of leaves near hear, but she figured it was just the wind. She closed her eyes to get more sleep.

Suddenly, something kicked her leg. HARD. She heard a shout, but it wasn't from her mouth. Then came a thump.

Winter's eyes shot open in pain to see a young girl around her own age on the ground.

"What was that for?" Winter yelled in pain.

The girl turned to look at Winter. Her features were similar to Winters except her hair was a dark brown. Also, her clothes were clean adn crisp, almost like new.

"How dare you trip me!" the girl yelled back.

"Trip you? You're the one who should watch where you're going!"

The girls eyes turned cold. "How dare you!" She turned onto her back and sat up, clutching her ankile in pain.

Winter's own leg was bruised and it hurt a lot. She sat up and started rubbing it.

"What are yo doing in my garden?" the girl asked.

"This is YOUR garden?" Winter asked, showing her amusment.

"Yes, it IS!"

"So why are you out here so late?" Winter pressed.

The girl bit her lower lip. Rubbing her swolen ankle, she said in a small voice,"I was running away."

Winter laughed, then winced in pain. "Why would you do that?"

The little girl stared at her with intense brown eyes. "You don't understand what's it's like living with daddy. He watches me everywhere I go, and when he isn't someone else id. They tell me what to wear, what to eat, I'm sick of it."

"You're spoiled."

The girl looked at Winter. "Excuse me? WHAT did you say?"

"You are spolied," Winter said slowly.

The girl was enraged. 'Why you little..." She tried to jump up, but her ankle kept her on the ground.

She grimaced in pain. "How dare you call me spoiled!"

"Well, you are!" Winter stated.

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"How can you call me of all people spoiled?!" the girl screamed.

"Very easily!"

"Yeah?"

"Yeah!"

"Well how?" the little girl stated.

"A, you have nice clothes that you take for grantide. 2, you get to eat a meal every day. C, you have parents."

"Parent."

"What ever. And 4, you have a place to live."

The girl stopped cold. "you live on the streets?"

Winter nodded.

"Well, where's your mommy and daddy?"

Winter sighed. "I don't know."

"I'm sorry." The girl looked like she truely meant it.

There was an awkward silence. Then the little brown haired girl broke it.

"What's your name?"

"Winter."

"That's a funny name. Why are you called that?"

"Well, I'm not sure, but i just tell everybody it's because of my hair color."

The girl looked at Winter's hair. "Which is...?"

Winter then looked at her own hair. it was totally covered in dirt and mud, was matted and looked like a womprat's nest.

"Well, it's supposed to be white."

"oh."

"So what's your name?" Winter asked.

The girl looked reluctant to say her name.

"Well?" Winter pressed.

The girl lowered her head and mumbled something.

"hi ya? You're name is Hi Ya?

The girl mumbled again.

"Liar? You're a liar?"

" I said my name is Leia! Leia, Leia Leia!"

Winter's eyes opened wide. "Leia Organa?!"

The girl saddly nodded.

"Cool!"

Leia slightly laughed, then grimaced in pain.

"So, how old are you Winter?" Leia asked.

"I'm eight, how about you?"

"Really? I'm eight too!"

"Really?"

"Yeah!"

The the girls heard voices yelling in the distance. "Leia, where are you? Leia!"

"It's my dad," Leia said saddly.

Winter started to painfully stand up. "I guess i better go then."

"No! You can stay with me!"

Winter looked doubtfull. "I dont think that's such a good idea."

"No, come on. i get so bored in the palace. I need someone to talk to. Besides, where are you going to go?"

Winter sighed. "You're gonna be a Senator, leia. Most deffinately."

The girls laughed.

After a few minutes, bail Organa appeared through the brush. "Leia! There you are!

9. Jedi Erica Amidala

Dec 16, 1999
    Awesome! MORE!

10. Han Soho

Han Soho Jedi Youngling

Oct 3, 1998
    Kewl! I loved Leia and Winter's first meeting... very cute! Hope to read more soon!

--MJEH

11. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    Winter spent the next few days doing what she always did: doging the guards, stealing food, living on the street. 'I should've taken the offer,' she thought.

She then heard a loud noise. It was a loud horn, playing a regal tune. 'Bail's addressing the people,' Winter thought. Then it struck her. 'Bail always brings Leia to his anouncments!'

With hope in her heart, she raced after the music.

She came up to the town center, where everyone had gathered. She craned her neck to see around people, but she was too short. She pushed her way up to the front to find she was by the side of the podium. she looked over a younger boys head up onto the stage.

There was Bail giving his speech, his booming voice echoing through the streets. Then, she saw leia. she was sitting in a small regal gown behind her father. 'How do I get her attention?' Winter asked herself.

Then the crowd cheered as Bail spoke words of promise about something. 'That's it,' Winter thought. She waited for the crowd to start cheering again, never once taking her eyes off Leia.

She lloked uncomfortable in the long dress, but tried not to show it. Then came her moment. The crowd burst into a cheer. Some people started to chant. "Bail! Bail! Bail!"

"Leia!" Winter yelled. her voice was devoured by the croud's cheer. She felt a sharp prick in her foot. She looked down to find she was stepping on a small pebble. She picked it up, judged the distance, and threw it at Leia with all her might.

It landed in Leia's lap. She turned over to the side of the stage and looked at the crowd.

The boys in front of Winter started waving at her, seeing that she was looking in their direcion. The crowd's booming applause had gone down, and Winter whistled softly, but loud enough to be heard by the people around her.

Leia heard the noise and looked over the crowd again. Finally she spotted Winter. A smile slid across her face.

The boys in front of her were about seven years old. "She looking at us! Look, LOOK! She's smiling at us!" They began waving like mad.

Winter laughed softly. Leia saw her amusment and gave a small wave to the boys, using only her fingertips.

They boys went off again. The smaller one had jet black hair. he went off. "She's waving at me! Did ya see that? SHE waved at ME!"

The taller one, who had blonde hair, said,' No, she was waving at me! I'm the cuter one!"

"am not!"

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

Winter laughed to herself. 'Were leia and I like this?'

leia saw the boys and by the look on her face, Winter knew she had the same thought.

Leia turned back to his father as he began to close his speech. She then looked back at Winter desperately.

Winter began looking around, hoping to find something to make a distraction with. Then she spotted it. A group of the guards were lined up in a strait row, all facing the stage. A wild smile slid across Winter's face as she quickley turned and went to the back of the crowd.

Leia watched her with wonder and confusion.

Winter walked slowley behind the guards, trying not to be conspicuious. Then, with no one looking, she pushed the rear guard with all her might, sending him sprawling forward and knocking the next guard over, who knocked the next guard over, crating a large Domino reaction.

The line of guards was long, and a few guards fired a few blaster shots into the air.

The crowd went into chaos, screaming and running in every direction.

Winter pressed her way back up to the stage as Leia jumped off it next to her. She grabbed Winter's hand and the two girls ran down an alley, avoiding the guards and screamin people.

12. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    Hey, anyone still reading this?

As soon as the girl were far from the crowd, Leia and Winter stopped to catch their breath. Leia hugged Winter. "Winter! I never thought I'd see you again!" She removed the embrace. "Why did you hid the other day?"

"I just didn't fel comfortable with it, tht all. But then, I came back here, and I knew that I should take the offer while it still stands." She paused. "It still does stand, doesn't it?"

Leia nodded. "Of course!"

Winter nodded. "Good."

Leia began laughing. "I couldn't believe you did that to the guards. it looked so funny!"

Winter laughed slightly.

The listened as the crowd settled down, then came the familiar call, "Leia! Please get back here now."

Leia grabbed Winter's hand. "Come on!" she said.

hey, sorry it's short. I'll try to add some more tonight.

13. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    Hey is anyone even reading this?

14. Jedi Erica Amidala

Dec 16, 1999
    I'm reading it! Its great! keep up the good work!

15. Maeve Nadia

Maeve Nadia Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 8, 2000
    I'm reading, too!
    Please post more!!!

16. juwannajedi

Mar 23, 2000
    Me three.

17. jedi sarah

jedi sarah Jedi Youngling

Mar 29, 2000
    Great story! Keep going!

18. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    man, I only have one week left until school starts again!

Winter and Leia ran back into the square. They looked around. It was dead silent. No one was there. Winter felt a chill run up her spine. 'Something's not right,' she said to herself.

Leia's face turned pale. "Where is everyone?" she asked, her voice shaking.

Winter managed to keep her voice strait. "I don't know."

Leia squeezed Winter's hand until it hurt. 'She's scared,' Winter thought.

"Lets, l-l-let's head for the palace," Leia said.

Winter nodded her head. The sun was beginning to set, and the sky was covered by dark rain clouds. A heavy drizzle began to fall through the muddy streets.

Streaks of dirt began running down Winter's face, showing her pale peach skin. The rain made Leia even more nervous.

The started heading towards the palace at a slow walk. Gradualy, Leia went faster and faster until the point that they were running.

Thunder clapped in the sky as the girls ran. Winter looked over at Leia as they ran. Water was running down her face. Winter looked again. They were tears.

Lightning flashed against the dark sky. Leia kept on running. Winter looked around. Nothing was familiar. "Leia!" she screamed. "Leia, stop!"

Leia ran as fast as she could, Winter trying to keep up with her. Finally, after what seemed like forever to Winter, Leia tripped on her long robes, falling face first to the ground. She pulled herself up and sat there, crying hysterically.

Winter knelt down beside her, grabbing her shoulders. "Leia, stop crying. Leia, listen to me!" Winter yelled. Leia kept on crying.

"Leia, calm down. It will be okay."

Leia shook her head. "No, no!" she screamed back, her eyes red and bloodshot from crying. "we're lost! It won't be okay!"

Thunder clapped in the distance. The sound of an oncoming speeder drew closer. Leia lifted her head, in hopes that they were the guards.

The speeder came down the street, followed by a group of men running after it. Leia stood up, her heart filled with hope. "It's the guards!" she said happily.

Winter stared at them. She jumped up, grabbed leia's hand, and began to start walking away. "Leia, let's go. NOW."

"No, Winter what are you doing? It's the guards!"

"leia, run. Now. Come on!"

"NO! It's the guards!"

The man on the speeder shouted. "There she is, get her!"

"Leia! Run! Now!" Winter yelled.

Leia ran after her friend. The sound of the speeder drew closer and closer.

"Leia! Don't look back!" Winter yelled as she raced down the street.

The speeder drew closer. Soon, it was right behind them. The speeder pulled along side the children, and the rider grabbed Leia's arm.

Leia began screaming. "Leia!" Winter yelled.
    she pulled Leia's arm back to her as she ran.

The rider as stronger. With one arm, he yanked Leia away and pulled her onto his bike.

Winter began hitting the man with her fist.
    "Let her go!"

The man took his foot of the pedal and kicked Winter down to the street floor.

The wind was knocked out of Winter. There was a sharp pain in her side. she raised her head enough to see the speeder take off down an alley, then disappear.

Winter's eyes drooped, and she fell unconcious.

19. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    Hey guys, I need the feedback. Do ya like it or not?

Winter opened her eyes painfully. The sunlight was shinning right into her eyes. She lifted her head slowly, letting the memories flow back into her head about the previous night.

She looked around. "Leia!" she yelled. Then she remembered. The speach, the guards, the speeder, the man...

She sat up, feeling more than seeing the large bruise on her arm. She saw a puddle right next to her. She looked into to.

Hey race was covered in mud, the only color she saw besides the mud was the trail of blood running down her face from the large cut the street gave her as she was thrown to the ground.

It had stopped bleeding, and the blood had dried hard on her face. She stood up, or at least tried to. Her leg gave out on her. She looked down to see a large cut running up her leg. It was deep, and it hurt. Winter grimmaced in pain. She heard no sound around her, only the sound of some birds.

She crawled painfully down the alley, hoping she would come across someone who could help her. She exited the alley to find a road. There were no speeders on it, only a few small children who could barely walk.

She looked around for an adult. She saw none. She stood up, and limped down the street, trying to keep the weight off her leg. She gritted her teeth as she walked down the street.

She continued wlking, coming to a larger street. She stopped to rest and listened for any sound of people. She heard a faint hum of voices. She walked toward it.

Soon, it got louder. She turned down a street to see what it was. She had found the market. She looked around. She saw a lone guard standing there, looking over the crowd. She had never been so happy to see one of them!

She hobbled to him, her mind starting to black out. She reached out and grabbed the guard's sleeve. He turned and saw WInter standing there. His eyes went wide.

Suddenly, Winter passed out again. He caught her in her arms. He layed her on the ground and pulled out his comlink. "Captain, I found her..."

Winter barely remembered anything. She opened her eyes slightly to see a group or guards standing around her. She barely heard them. The guard that she found was talking.

"I was just standing there on duty, and she came up and grabbed my arm. I turned and she passed out. i can't believe she was out that far in the city."

Another guard began talking. "It's fortunate that you did your overtime. if you left on time, you would have missed her."

Another guards came over. "You found her?"

The first guard spoke. "Actually, she found me."

Winter's eyes drooped closed and she listened to their voices.

"Bail was worried sick about her."

"we better get paid well for this."

"Hey, I found her first. I should get a big raise."

There was a hum as a speeder pulled up. Winter heard footsteps come over to her.

"Is she all right?"

Winter recognized the voice. It was familiar, but she could not name it.

"Yes, Senator."

She felt a warm hand on her cheek. "Leia? Leia can you hear me?"

Winter fell back into blackness.

20. juwannajedi

Mar 23, 2000
    I like it. Please keep it up.

21. roomies with no lives

roomies with no lives Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 24, 1999
    boris here:
    WOO HOO! another post!

I REALLY like this story
    MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE!!!

-Boris

22. Jedi Erica Amidala

Dec 16, 1999
  23. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    Hm.. Maybe I should post some more...
    (Man, i never thought writting would be so hard! I'm making this up from the top of my head!)

Winter woke up on a soft matress. She looked around, finding herself in a long, soft, elegant white nightgown. The room was painted a soft white, filled with expensive furniture and the largest wardrobe she had ever seen.

A strand of hair fell over her face. It was pure white, with not a bit of dirt in it. She looked at her hands. They were cleaned, her fingernails shortened and the scum was cleaned out from underneath them.

'Where am I?' Winter thought.

She tuned over to see a man sitting in a chair next to the bed. He was smiling.

"Who are you?" Winter asked shyly.

The man laughed. "I was just about to ask you the same question."

Winter rubbered her eyes. "Where am i?"

The man looked around. "Supposedly in your room, but you turned out to be not you."

Winter looked at him quizzically. "What?"

The man put out his hand. "I'm Bail Organa. When you found that guard, he over reacted and called in saying he had found my daughter, Princess Leia. We all thought it was you until you got washed up, and found white hair."

Winter sat up. "Have they found her yet?"

"Who?"

"Leia! She.. she.." Winter's mind swooned as she started to think hard.

Bail looked at her. "How do you know Leia?"

Winter calmed down and spoke slowly, for she did not want to pass out again. "My name is Winter. I.."

"You're Winter? The person Leia was talking about the other night?"

She nodded.

"How come I didn't see you?"

"I...I was hiding."

"Why?"

"I was scared."

Bail nodded. "I knew i took too many guards."

Memories flooded back into Winter's mind. she stared into Bail's worried face. "we have to find leia! She was kidnapped by a man! A man on a speeder. He had a bunch of other men with him. We were in the alley after I knocked those guards overand..." Winter started to black out again
    as she spoke too fast. She started to swoon back.

Bail caught her. "Calm down, Winter. Now, you started the comotion in the plaza yesterday?"

Winter nodded.

"Where's Leia?"

Winter shook her head. "I don't know. we got lost and started heading for the palace, and some men started to follow us, and it began to rain, and the man on the speeder came by and took leia away."

"Did you see his face?"

Winter shook her head. "It was too dark."

Bail sighed and held his face in his hands. "Great, just great," he mumbled. "Her mother is going to kill me..."

"What?" Winter looked at him as if he had gone insane.

"Oh, nothing." Bail gave an exasperated sigh. "It's just tht Leia was suppoed to be making an appearence on Dantooine in a few days to the Rebel troops." he looked at Winter. "You do know what's going on with the rebellion, don't you?"

Winter scratched her head. "Sorta. I heard people talk about it, saying that if we're not careful, we could start a civil war."

Bail laughed softly. "Yeah, that's basically what's going on." A beep came from his comlink. He pulled it out. "Yes?"

A voice came through. "Sir, we found a clue that may help us track her down."

"What did you find?"

"A piece of her dress, sir. It leads down an alley, and there is another similar to it on the next street."

"Where does it end?" Bail asked.

"At a club, sir. Outside of town."

"All right. Good job, Captain. I"ll be there momentarily." He fingered the com off.

"can i come?" Winter asked.

"I'm not sure what to do with you, but I know you shouldn't be there," bail said sternly.

"Please?"

Bail sighed, then lifted his hands. "All right, I'm not going to argure." He pointed to a small closet. "Leia keeps her simple dresses in there. Go ahead and take one for the time being."

Winter jumped up and hugged him. "Thank you!"

Bail snorted. "Don't thank me just yet."

He left the room, leaving Winter there to find a simple dress out of the thousands leia had in her closet.

24. Miana Kenobi

Apr 5, 2000
    Hey guys, sorry about the delay, but my monitor fried

Winter walked out of Leia's room in a simple blue dress. It was rather large on Winter, but it was one of the smallest Leia had. He long white hair was pulled back in an Alderaanian braid, tied at the bottom.

She began looking around. 'This place is huge!' Winter thought. There were doors all around her. she didn't know where to head in fear she might get lost.

She heard a chime and the turbolift door opened, revealing Bail.
    "You coming or not?" he said.

Winter ran to the turbolift and hopped inside. They went down a few floors then the doors opened. Bail led Winter into a large room, the main parlor.

He motioned to one of the guards. He was a yound man around his mid-twenties.

"Winter, this is Sacul. Stay with him and do what he says."

Winter nodded. Sacul looked annoyed at the babysitting job, but he didn't complain. He led Winter out to a speeder and she hopped in, Sacul close behind her. The other guards all hoped in, Bail leading a man in a long brown robe into one of the lead cars.

The caravan of speeders too off towards this bar the one guard had spoken about.

It took them an hour to reach it, and Winter had fallen aleep next to Sacul. He nudged her s the speeder stopped and the guards began piling out.

Winter hopped out onto the dirt street and looked around. It was full of trash and there was loud music coming from a short square building.

The man in the brown robe took a few guards to the door, Winter and Sacul close behind them.

Winter pulled of Sacul's sleeve. "Shouldn't we stay back?" she asked.

Sacul snickered. "And miss all the action? Forget it. Besides," said, pointing to the brown-robed man. "Jedi Kenobi there will take care of it."

Winter looked at the Jedi. His hair was begining to turn gray, his small beard graying also. He was strongly built, but showed signs of weakness beneath the bright blue eyes.

Winter had never seen a jedi before, and she stood in awe at the sight of one. The Jedi opened the door and walked in, the guards and Winter following.

25. Idiots Array

Idiots Array Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 3, 2000
    Allow me to be the first to say: Obi-wan...cool!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.