main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Minacia's Silly Sprinkles Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Atlanta, GA' started by Minacia_Brightstar, Sep 21, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedireject

Jedireject Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 2, 2001
    "But are you ready to die for your precious Brightstar?"

Beenca was shocked by the sudden breakin to her holotransmission. The voice had come out of nowhere, startling both Beenca and Brightstar. It was not the voice of a soldier or any general they had heard before. It was a much darker voice, wet with evil.

"Your empire is coming to an end Brightstar. As we speak I have positioned my fleet over all your remaining production plants. As of today it is over. You will be but a footnote in the Empire's history."

With that the visual connection between Beenca and Brightstar broke only to be replaced by holos of the various planets housing the remaining Sprinkle production plants. Their ghostly blue glow flickered throughout Beenca's office.

Neatly positioned above strategic sectors of each planet were the all to familiar wedge shapes of Imperial StarDestroyers and their supporting ships.

One by one the sky beneath the ships began to sparkle, each followed moments later my flashes of white and red from the surface below.

Beenca pulled up her communications board and watched as each of the six remaining factories winked out of existance. She looked back to watch the continued barrage of fire coming from the ships overhead.

After several minutes if finally stopped. It was only then that the true horror of the situation struck Beenca. Brightstar had been touring the factories, she was in the KrispianKremia factory. She tried hailing Brightstar to no avail.

The holovids started to fad, as they did she could see the StarDestroyers pulling away. The voice returned as the vids faded out.

"What has happened happened because of your refusal to cooperate with the Empire. You should be glad you were spared Beenca. You can redeem yourself with time."

As her first tear hit the ground she screamed a vow of vengence at the voice. Brightstar and the Sprinkle Empire would be revenged!

"Good, good. Let your anger flow."

The transmission ended.............

(*Don't worry folks, heros never stay dead for long. If they were ever really dead to start with. I have a bit more to tell to close out this story line, but I think it will open us up to something new. ;-)

2. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Brightstar had been touring the factories, she was in the KrispianKremia factory.

That probably would have been my favorite factory. ;)

Farewell, cruel universe. :p

3. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    Out of Character:
    Does this mean I get to be the new Sprinkle Empress? ;) [face_laugh] [face_devil]

4. Minacia_Brightstar

May 23, 2001
  5. stacey113

Jul 8, 2001
    You're no fun,Boss!

6. Jedireject

Jul 2, 2001
    Who are you talking to? Brightstar got blown up. You must be talking to yourself. :D

7. stacey113

Jul 8, 2001
    It must be the grief and anger making me imagine that Minacia is still able to communicate through the Sprinkle Force. As apprentice to Great Brightstar I will do everything in my power to avenge her death! The Sprinkle Empire will live on as a tribute to her.

8. Minacia_Brightstar

May 23, 2001
    *Garbled holotransmission comes through to Beenca, Jace, and all high level Sprinkles employees. Suddenly, the transmission clears and Minacia Brightstar, who seem to be very much alive, appears.*

Hello, my loyal employees. The reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated. ;)

While the destruction of many of our facilities is tragic, I had received word from my intelligence network some time ago that an attack was coming, so I had all major operations moved to Alderaan. It is an out of the way planet that does little to stir up the Empire's wrath.

I will be returning to the Sprinkles fortress soon to begin planning my next move. Until then, continue to deliver sprinkles to our customers and keep a watchful eye on the movements of Imperial agents.

That is all, for now.

*End of transmission*

9. Jedireject

Jul 2, 2001
    Plastoid and durasteel make a unique grinding sound after they are burned and walked on. TK1025 smiled as he heard it beneath his feet.

It had taken months of planning, but only seconds to execute. Sprinkle production was laid to waste and even more importantly the annoying Brightstar would be no more.

At least that was what was suppose to have happened.

Furious, he kicked over the charred remains of an empty shipping container. The factories, for the most part, where empty. They only things that had been left behind were the robots in the factories themselves. Everything that was used to make Sprinkles, and the Sprinkles themselves were gone.

There should have been something, some sign of burned cargo. Corpses of those damned smugglers. Something!

I didn't matter he told himself. Brightstar would be found. The growing sense of rebellion looming in the distance was becoming to important to ignore. The Emperor had no more time to deal with this smuggling business.

Still.....how could they have known? The plan had been secret, secure.

10. Captain_Torval

Captain_Torval Jedi Youngling

Jul 29, 2002
    Captain Torval paced the star destroyer bridge nervously. The operation should have been sealed as tight as a dianoga's grip. The smiggler's were becoming too much of a nuissance and hinderance the Empire's other operations. Brightstar had been so close in his sights before, but had escaped arrest on only a technicality. Not this time. TK-1025 was given specific orders: NO PRISONERS.

One way or the other, this would end. Torval's reputation in the Imperial Armed Forces was on the line. Another failure would mean certain reduction in rank, from leading the troops to being just another piece of bantha fodder in armor. He would never get transfered to the navy if he couldn't deliver. He would have to finally capture Jace Darkrider and severe the unique bond they shared once and for all, because Torval was now a liability...

11. NOOM

NOOM Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 10, 2002
    TORVAL
    this is noom i'm here in the fandon menace system and i've found a code red plant if you would send 100,000 credits to #&!145^$#
    the plant will ceases to be.
    i await your reply
    NOOM OUT

12. Qui-Gon Tim

Qui-Gon Tim Memphis, TN FanForce Chapter Rep star 5

Apr 1, 2000
    I'm still awaiting my shipment of sprinkles. That's the last time I order them from EDC Studios.

Is it wrong to smuggle sprinkles in this galaxy?

Is it wrong to put three pounds of sprinkles on a single scoop of ice cream?

Am I interferring with a plot line here?

13. Minacia_Brightstar

May 23, 2001
    LOL! No, you're not. :)

And no, it's not wrong to use three pounds of sprinkles on a single scoop of ice cream. ;)

14. Qui-Gon Tim

Apr 1, 2000
    What about cupcakes?

What about bacon? :p

15. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    Tallon responds, " Sprinkles are the most potent form of happy gwah in the galaxy. It's better'n cupcakes or bacon or barbecue. And yes I would die for my precious emperor-ette Minacia, being the rogue fellow that I am in her smiggleliner-for-hire, the 24c41. " (Rubs ring of power)

16. Qui-Gon Tim

Apr 1, 2000
    Better than barbecue? I don't understand.

How could those words possibly go together in a sentence?

17. TallonKaardgamer

Apr 9, 2002
    Ah, my fine Memphis cohort, barbecue is the local smiggling king in this part of the galaxy.

Message to Jedireject: Where is your storyline we were all awaiting with baited breath....?

18. TallonKaardgamer

Apr 9, 2002
    Tallon grovels before his Boss, willing to spread rainbow confections in her wake to please her majesty Minacia, pledging his loyalty to serve as Her Benevolent sire.

19. stacey113

Jul 8, 2001
    This is the apprentice to the Sprinkles Empress. I am calling upon JediReject to complete his storyline please. We have been waiting eagerly for the conclusion.

To TallonKaardGamer: Your service to the Sprinkles Empire has been noted and greatly appreciated. I will be making a sprinkle run to some selected clients in your sector soon and you will be rewarded.

20. Minacia_Brightstar

May 23, 2001
    I've just been sitting around in my comfy chair, waiting for those annoying Imps to make their next move. ;)

21. sacul-1138

sacul-1138 Jedi Youngling star 5

Nov 9, 2000
  22. RosieWook

RosieWook Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 5, 2000
    That's wild!! How do people find these things?

23. Captain_Torval

Jul 29, 2002
    This is Captain Torval. Attention Smigglers, as your day has come. The Empire's latest weapon is rapidly spreading throughout the galaxy. All the poor addicts of this gut-wrenching disgust will be healed. Enter our new super powered weapon:

The Atkin's Device

The enslaved citizens will be cured and your smiggling days will soon be over. Your Empress will soon be dead for good and the small corners you scour into will soon be obliviated.

Your foul temptations will soon end.

24. stacey113

Jul 8, 2001
    Torval, I have told you many times before, your pathetic Imperial forces cannot touch my Empress Brightstar. My bagboys and I are prepared for a fight you will not win. Our operations will continue despite your Atkins weapon. Sprinkles make people feel good.

25. Captain_Torval

Jul 29, 2002
    I guarantee they will be better once the sprinkle purge begins, the good people of the Empire will rejoice. The Atkin's Device has already been set and is slowly working it's way through the known worlds. It will only be a matter of time.

Your attempts to amass an army are amusing, Beenca. This banter is tiresome. I shall enjoy silencing your tongue personally in the decimator chair. Perhaps we shall broadcast your interrogation on the holonets?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.