Minacia's Silly Sprinkles Thread

Discussion in 'Atlanta, GA' started by Minacia_Brightstar, Sep 21, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deadpool Jedi Youngling

star 4
    the Atkins weapon..hahaha classic.

Too bad it's inventor will slip on some ice and bust his melon.

The empire is doomed.
  2. RosieWook Jedi Knight

star 3
    ::Rosiewook walks in munching on a fresh-baked baguette::

Fwyou aw mishtaken ifff fwyou fink fwou can scare us. ::pauses to swallow:: Carb lovers of the world, unite!
  3. stacey113 Jedi Master

star 4
    Bring it on, Torval. I do not fear your empire. I serve the one true Empire, The Sprinkles Empire and her Empress Minacia Brightstar!
  4. Jedireject Jedi Master

star 1
    It seemed like months had gone by....

Actually, it had been months. Months since the sudden order had gone out pulling troops from all over the galaxy. Months since he last stood in the dusted and broken shell of a sprinkle factory.

A large portion of the fleet had been pulled for "special duty" near the Maw Cluster. He still wasn't sure what it was for, but rumor had it that a new weapon was being introduced. Of course, there was also the rumor that it was nothing more than a mobile space station. Whatever the reason, it had brought a sudden halt to the Sprinkle War.

He had received a few reports, since reaching the core, that the Sprinkle trade had grown in his absence. It wasn't to where it had been, but in a few more months time it would potentially pass its previous levels.

It seemed that Sprinkle production had moved to a central shipping and receiving location. Generally, this would have made it easier to locate. For some reason, however, it had the opposite effect. There was a grand network of middle men who were breaking shipments out all over the galaxy.

Recently a freighter near Tatooine had dropped a shipment of Spice Sprinkles. The pilot and ship had escaped, but it had been the closest they had come to catching a higher ranking shipping official. Suspicions pointed towards a Hutt on the planet, but he was nothing more than a local crime lord.

It didn?t really matter. TK1025 was back. In a matter of weeks, he would have the Sprinkle Empire back on its knees.
  5. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    *Minacia sits in her big comfy chair in her new, hidden sprinkles fortress. Standing before her is one of her many spies, who is reporting that her old enemy, TK1025, has once again resurfaced.*

"Do you have confirmation of this," Minacia asked the spy.

He nodded affirmatively.

The Sprinkles Empress smiled, which was not the reaction the spy was expecting. Seeing the spy's confused expression, Minacia said, "It is better to have your enemy in plain site than skulking around in the shadows. Now that he has resurfaced, He will be much easier to track. You know what to do."

++++++++++++++++++++

It is about time you got back, JediReject. I was becoming bored. [face_devil]

6. stacey113 Jedi Master

star 4
    Beenca walks into the command center of the new Sprinkle Fortress as Minacia is finishing her interview with the spy and sits down in her own big comfy chair next to her Empress. She turns to Minacia and asks, " My Empress, what are your orders?"
  7. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    *Minacia turns to Beenca*

"For now, keep on with business as usual. Our customers still need their sprinkles, after all. Just be sure to keep an eye out for increasing Imperial "entanglements." I have a feeling that TK1025 has not given up his campaign against me."
  8. STARDOG-D-JEDI Jedi Master

star 4
    *A transmission comes to life on the arm rest of Miancia's thrown. A hologram about a foot tall of Stardog-d-Jedi appears. The recording begins.*

"Milady, (the hologram bows) I come before you with grave news. I have encountered a sith that is trying to overthrow the entire southeast quadrant. He seems determind to control the sprinkles once and for all. I only hope this transmission can reach you in time. I have a bad feeling about this.."

*The transmission ends...*
  9. Jace Darkrider Jedi Knight

star 3
    Begin transmission:

Jace Darkrider here. Things have been wacked out lately. The demand for sprinkles seems to be on the decline. Because of this negative impact, due to improper planning by bureaucrats, politicians and the Sprinkle Alliance, smiggling is losing it's profitability. Now, I can still make the Code Red run in under 13 parsecs, but I'm afraid it's going to cost more.

As Imperial presence has increased, so have my costs for food and labor. It's just to dangerous out there now. Sorry Minacia, but that's just the facts.

I am going to have to switch my modes and offer to transport medical supplies for the new Imperial retirement home if this war continues down it's apparent doomed path. The Atkin's Device is just too overwhelming on the populace of the galaxy now.

Unless you can match the Empire's price, I'm afraid I am going to have to pull out.

Darkrider out.

End transmission.
  10. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    I swear, if its not one thing, its another. ;)

*Sends transmission to STARDOG-D-JEDI*

Thank you for your warning. I will deal with the upstart Sith in due time.

*Ends transmission*

*Opens up comm channel to Jace*

The Sprinkles trade is not is as dire a situation as it may seem, Jace. I will be happy to pay you more to cover the rising costs of doing business.

*Ends transmission*

Whew! What a day! ;)
  11. DaRtH-sTaRdOg-D-sItH Jedi Padawan

Meanwhile-

The Tie Interceptor of the dark lord of the sith enters the atmosphere of Coruscant. The fighter screams through the traffic of the planets space lanes heading for the old warehouse district.

DARTH-STARDOG-D-SITH whispers to himself...

"The sprinkles...like the rest of the South East shall be mine!!!!!!!!!"

"MWA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!"
  12. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Hey now, I've already got an overzealous Stormtrooper to deal with. Cut me a break already! :p ;)
  13. stacey113 Jedi Master

star 4
    Beenca chimes in "No worries My Empress. My elite bagboy squadrons will protect you and our very important business. I have watched over our endeavors in the past and will continue to do so as long as I can draw breath."

Beenca relaxes back into her big comfy chair beside the Empress Minacia to ponder their next move in their defense against the growing threats to the Sprinkle Smiggling Empire.
  14. Darth-Spookious Jedi Master

star 1
    In my Sith Infiltrator....

"Right behind you Stardog"

Let's get those sprinkles and get out of here.
  15. STARDOG-D-JEDI Jedi Master

star 4
    *The sith in disguise as Stardog-d-jedi finds a hide out unknown to all!!! The sith infiltrator of Spookious arrives as stardog welcomes his master.*

"WELCOME MY MASTER!!! How do you like are new pad here in the old warehouse district?"

(the new sith pad- complete with the largest frig in the galaxy stocked a mile high with the best beer this side of Couracant. A 100 inch plasma screen hhddtv with 13.1 surround sound blarring the empire strikes back. Every video game system in the galaxy with all the best Lucasarts titles. Three massive throns made of black Leather. (for there is another) The biggest boom box stolen from Cloud city along with a case of Colt-45! Thanks Lando!! 13 Twi'lek dancers of every color known to the universe dancing around the 100 inch plasma screen.)

*Stardog pops the top of a New Castle for his master and sends it through the air with the force to his masters grip. Stardog cracks open a Fosters. Then hits play on the boom box with a hateful stare alone. The music of Tool fills the new pad of the Sith*

"We shall change the face of this pitiful planet master. We shall control the entire Southeast."

Stardog laughs loud! " Man! This is the life of the sith!!!!!!"
  16. TallonKaardgamer Jedi Master

star 4
    ::Tallon opens a com channel to Empress Brightstar from the bridge of his ship, the To Force E For One, creating a virtual image of dashing purple holography across the cosmos that alights on her comfy chair...

Empress Brightstar, it has been far too long. Having regained and wrenched the control of the BBQ lines from the Zitter threat from the southeast quadrant, it was my honor to execute the nefarious lizard scumbag in a blaze of glory. The Atkins device would be further nullified if our pirated BBQ takes its rightful place in the mouths of the hungry. As payment, I ask nothing in return but your continued servitude. As leader of the Kuat guild of privateers, I and my ship stand ready to nullify in any threat to the Sprinkle Empire. Long have I served your highness's Smiggling, and with that, I remain ever vigilant in your employ. What is your command? Tallon out.

::Tallon's purple cape makes cuts a dynamic confident figure as he martiallly walks away in his jackboots. The 24C41 pirouettes in the sector to scout for prey. A wry smile emits from his face...::
  17. Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Master

star 4
    My Dearest Empress,
    I have recently heard of the troubles with the sith in your area. The southern part of the southeast region seems secure at this time and we have had no further problems with followers of the dark side. We have recently regrouped and stepped up patrols and will continue to keep a vigilant watch over this sector. I continue to have a good supply of sprinkles and will bring some to you in the fall if you are running low on your personal supply.
    Your faithful follower,
    Sereana Knightstar
  18. Darth-Spookious Jedi Master

star 1
    "You have done well Master Stardog"

Plops back in recliner, puts feet up.

"So, Let's watch some of the home movies where we smiggled that last shipment of sprinkles. That time really cracked me up"

With remote control finds the Imperial March on the stereo and turns it UP!!!!
  19. STARDOG-D-JEDI Jedi Master

star 4
    OH!!!! I remember this one!!!!

The look on their pathetic faces when we took the SPRINKLES from them and you sent that force lighting into their commander. Priceless...

*For some things money can't buy. For others we carry THE SITH EXPRESS. What's in your wallet?*

Stardog sits in his throne beside his master laughing and knocks back the rest of the beer.

"How much time do you think we should give them master before we make our move? I sense a disturbance in the force. And that's right you guessed it...IT"S US!!!!!"

MWA!!! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!!!!!!!!

Can you hear me now?

MWA!!! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!!!!!!!!

Good...

yeah...that should do it.
  20. spooky-kid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  21. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    *Sits in her comfy chair in her new, secret, sprinkles fortress*

I would like to thank Beenca, TallonKaardgamer, Sereana_Nightstar, and all others who have professed their loyalty. I do appreciate the support of my minions...er...employees. ;)

As for the Sith threat...well, there are things about me that even you, my loyal employees, do not know. I think that I can deal with them, whether by diplomatic means or by any other means necessary. [face_devil]

Diplomacy is less messy, but most Sith aren't usually known for their diplomatic natures (there is one exception....oops! I've said too much! :p )

Have I confused all of you yet? I have? Excellent! :p

22. stacey113 Jedi Master

star 4
    How very interesting, Boss! Do tell more to your chief minion. I can't wait to see where your brilliance takes us.
  23. STARDOG-D-JEDI Jedi Master

star 4
    Straight into the darkside stacey...

In the bottom of the blackest heart rest the fate of an entire galaxy. A star has five points like a hand. When the points are brought together they create a fist. A fist that shall crush the sprinkle empire...
  24. Jedireject Jedi Master

star 1
    My Dearest Martha,

You won't believe what happened today. I know it has been sometime since I have written. I've been in a secret installation for the past few months. I've recently been allowed to return to the Anti-Sprinkle Service and was heading back to the core when we were diverted.

It seems some rebel scum had stolen plans to a retirement center and were threatening to blow it up. We caught sight of their ship and captured it near a desert planet and stormed the ship. Lord Vader was there. He made every attempt to end the standoff peaceably, but they would have nothing of it.

These guys were absolute savages! As soon as we came through the door to talk to them they opened fire on us with all sorts of weapons. Grenades, flamethrowers, the works!! They were even using innocent droids as shields to protect themselves.

After we had calmed the situation and taken the ship we started searching for some kind of Witch Princess they had on board. I hate to have to bring bad news, but when we approached her she shot and killed TK-1234567. It was horrible. We explained we just wanted to talk when she shot him in the back numerous times. We were forced to stun her.

I've never came so close to dying before. It was horrible. These rebels must be stopped. I wish I had more time to write, but some idiot just blasted off the planet and we are chasing him. I can?t wait to get back to hunting that Brightstar Sprinkle smuggler.
  25. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.