Minacia's Silly Sprinkles Thread

Discussion in 'Atlanta, GA' started by Minacia_Brightstar, Sep 21, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sereana_Nightstar Jedi Master

star 4
    We were infiltrated by a suspicious guest last evening at our meeting. I suspect that this person was a spy for the Sith in this region. Several of us kept a close eye on this person until they left the premises. We will have to revamp our securty measures and have undercover agents at all functions. I am sending 2 special agents to the Megacon event just for the purpose of gathering info. in the Orlando System and see what threat is lurking there.

Your loyal agent in the far south region.
    Sereana Knightstar
  2. _3MD_PsychoSniper Jedi Youngling

star 4
  3. Captain_Torval Jedi Padawan

The soles of his boots were covered in a colorful swirl of sweet-smelling, melted goop. The wreckage that his unit had inflicted on the sprinkles trade was nothing compared to the devastation surging through to the Core Worlds. Another planet destroyed by Brightstar?s claim that her filth brought happiness. Where was she when the kids of Alpharetta Prime were getting their fix on sprinkles and uprising in their classrooms? Where was she when his unit was deployed to stop the glucose infused children rise up and then slaughter their parents? The Empress preached happiness and prosperity. But it was all a lie. Only chaos was left. Imperial citizens were fleeing rapidly for cover, barricading their cities and homes on countless worlds. The numbers were mind numbing.

Torval began enter into another classroom, data sensors indicating only one occupant remaining. He instructed the two troopers at his side to do a rapid recon. The sweep of this building was nearly done and then his unit could depart for the next scorched planet.

Three minutes passed and the two battle weary troopers came back. TK-811 reported through, ?Sir, the survivor inside appears to be a young girl, no more than 10 years of age. She is in a diabetic coma, sir. I am not sure there is much more we can do for her.? The sadness of this all too familiar situation could be heard through the troopers recap. Captain Johan Torval had no choice.

What if this was his child? The bright future of the Empire could not be stopped, not in this fashion. Rebels, Ewoks, Gungans. He could deal with those foes. But he was having a hard time stomaching this. Torval entered the classroom and picked up the young girl gently. Her fragile frame barely gathering enough air to survive. She would return with his squad, as a survivor and as an example. Torval?s left eye teared up slightly. His men couldn?t see him like this, but he had to get this innocent off to medical attention.

Torval returned with his squad to the orbiting star destroyer. His mission was renewed. He would find all the smigglers. They would all pay for their hate crimes. He already had his half brother, Jace Darkrider, secured in carbonite. He would make each of them pay, slowly and painfully, for their menace of the free people of the galactic empire.

It was time to find JediReject and begun the war anew. Torval wasn?t stopping until he had the dead, cold head of Minacia Brightstar on a platter for the Emperor himself to set ablaze.
  4. Captain_Torval Jedi Padawan

Please note, to clarify, the above is one side of the Silly Sprinkles story and is NOT meant maliciously or to be a threat towards the real Minacia or anyone else.
  5. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    It's all propaganda, I tell you! :p ;)

6. stacey113 Jedi Master

star 4
    I really don't know where the Imperials got this silly idea that Sprinkles cause all of the bad things in the Galaxy.

If Captain Torval wants to start a conflict over our wonderful product, I will fight back with all of my resources.

We will not back down. We will keep the sprinkle happiness flowing throughout the galaxy. We will prevail!
  7. NOOM Jedi Knight

star 1
    after being out of action for a while since leaving the dragoncon station noom flies out of lightspeed
    TO BRIGHTSTAR:
    "greetings your highness haven't seen you since the dragoncon confrence, well i've been busy i have in my possession 3 remote control devices all conected to
    exsplosives in 3 main, and very prodective sprinkle factorys across the galaxy including one in the fandom menace system, so i have four for 10,000,000 credits.
    i thought i'd let my closes friend have first choice
    before going to torvel.
    TO BEENCA
    all the resorces in the galaxy will not help you, you must have the ability to excute them.
    NOOM:eek:UT
  8. STARDOG-D-JEDI Jedi Master

star 4
    (Darkness covers the throne room of Brightstar)

The main doors to the thrown room chamber are thrown open with the power of the force!! The wind swirling into the room knocks the cookies from Brightstar and her minions grasp. They fall to the floor breaking!!!

The sith apprentice STARDOG-D-JEDI walks into the throne room his dark robes flowing out and around him like black wings.

A guard runs to the door to stop the intruder as the light saber of the sith comes to life CRACK HISS!!! taking the guards arm off at the elbow his blaster and arm smacking the floor of the throne room.

Stardog extenquishes his light saber and begins walking through the violent wind slowly toward Brightstar. Her minions begin to rise as the sith puts the choke hold of the force on them sitting them back down into their BIG COMFY CHAIRS!! and then releases them.

Brightstar gazes at the sith not believeing the intrusion of her secret lair. As the sith stares at her through his blood red eyes.

"I have come for one thing Brightstar..." the apprentice whispers.

"For your JABBA THE HUTT Pizza!!!" the sith yells. "You see Pizza goes so well with beer." he laughs.

"The other matters that shall shape the fate of the galaxy will have to wait. But the pizza was promised to my Master and I. In order to maintain your empire (for the moment) you must make good of your bargin...Milady." the sith grins.
  9. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

*Stares a Sith for a moment, and then smiles*

But of course. I always keep my bargains.

*Motions to one of her terrified bagboy minions*

Call Pizza the Hutt and order two Galactic Supreme and one Carnivore's Delight Pizza. And make it snappy! ;)

10. NOOM Jedi Knight

star 1
    crusing through space
    noom looks at his watch as he leans back in his chair
    he glances over at the remotes sitting on the consol
    3 lined up together and the other one spaced to the right. he then begins to tap his fingers on the his ship's control panal. he then looks at his watch again and taps faster. he then leaps out of the chair grabs the lone remote and presses the button
    meanwhile in the fandom system on a small planet an exsplsion sounds followed by a inferno flames shooting upward, followed by a shower of burnt and melted together clumps of code:red sprinkles mixed with a few body parts and some blood.
    noom then falls back into his chair and opens his hailing frequices.
    " NOW MAYBE THAT WILL GET HER ATTENTION"
  11. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    Ah Noom...that was a mistake. I do not respond well to threats. If you had come here to meet with me in person, something might have been arranged. But now... [face_devil]

Why does everybody always pick on me? :p
  12. NOOM Jedi Knight

star 1
    because you are the leader of the greatest "ILLEGAL"
    substance since death sticks and the center of the operation
  13. STARDOG-D-JEDI Jedi Master

star 4
    THE JABBA PIZZA THE HUTT GUY SHOWS UP!!

Pizza guy- "That will be 30 credits please."

STARDOG-D-SITH laughs out loud!!!!
    "MWA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

The pizza guy looks around terrified as the sith apprentice motions to Brightstar. The empress knods her approval as stardog waves his hand toward the pizza guy, whispering...

"These pizza's are free of charge for the empress of the sprinkles..."

Pizza Guy -(CONFUSED)"These pizza's are free of charge for the empress of the sprinkles..."

He lays the pizza boxes at the feet of Brightstar who starts to smile. :)

"I will now leave your grace and bark like a dog all the way home." the sith whispers.

Pizza Guy- "I will no leave your grace and bark like a dog all the way home."

The pizza guy turns to leave barking. "BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK!"

Stardog grins back at the empress as he takes two of the pizza's from the foot of her throne.

"Empress..." he hisses. "Your hospitality shall be wriiten into the sith holocron of the dog in the stars." he grins.

"We shall meet again..." he whispers turning quickly his black robe flying out ward as he walks to the door way of the throne room past the pizza guy still barking.

"BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK! AGHHHHH!! the guy yells as the sith pushes him out of his way leaving the throne room. The smell of JABBA THE HUTT pizza lingers in the distance along with the barks of the pizza guy!

"BARK! BARK! BARK! BARK!"

"MWA HA! HA! HA! ha! ha! ha! ha!" the siths laughter trails away into the darkness.

14. NOOM Jedi Knight

star 1
    noom lands his ship outside the perimiter of the emperess' palace. when the palace comes into view, noom notices dead gaurds lay around the main enterance w/ lightsaber damaged hits, then suddenly he hears barking sounds getting louder and sees a jabba the hutt pizza delivery guy walking to his speeder, continouslly barking, as noom draws his blaster rifle and slams his back against the palace outter wall.
    he starts toward the door again but backs up to the wall again when he hears a blood curling laugh that is followed by a dark clothed jedi looking character.
    when he finally disappears into an appearing murky fog.
    noom enters and just like the gaurds out side they lay everywhere. noom continues to follow the dead gaurdsmen to the throne room. where he finds brightstar
    in a stun to what she just witnessed the sith lord do
    but quickly comes out of it when she notices noom walking into the room. noom walks in carring a thermal detonator,he bows to her, and then begins tossing it into the air as he says,
    " well empress looks like i picked a great time to visit" as he looks around at her dead gaurds.
    " well is this a good time to discuse your remaining factories ?"
  15. STARDOG-D-JEDI Jedi Master

star 4
    The thermal detenator seems to take a life of it's own and flies backwards through the air. Racing out the main door it smacks the hand of the sith apprentice hard. WAAPP!

"That should even up the odds..." the sith whispers and turns disappearing into the darkness of the unknown.

16. NOOM Jedi Knight

star 1
    as noom witnessess his thurmal detonator fly from his and out the throne room door. noom shrugges and walks toward empress brightstar's throne. at the throne noom falls to one knee and bows his head then stands. seeing the surprise look on brightstars face he replyes, " the respect is still their brightstar, you
    are a worthy advasary. i am diapointed that u felt u needed a force user to handel that situation but now to business i have the other three remotes and they are all yours for 5,000,000 credits i'll even throw in the location of the bombs" he notices brightstar
    looking around his person and he replyes, " what,
    you didn't think i would have them on me did u. and have your little force users take it from me? by the way the thurmal detonator was for ur minion. i wouldn't think of trying to take u out u are a great source of income even if u aren't paying the bounty
    this empire u have of "illegal" sprinkles is a spice mine"
  17. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    *Looks around at her bagboy minions lying on the floor and sighs*

For Force's sake, you can all quit playing dead now! And please take the bagboy whose arm is now missing to the infirmary. I'm sure my mad scientist can whip him up a new arm in no time.

*Minions slowly rise from floor and follow her orders. She turns to look down at Noom, tapping her finger lightly against her lips in thought.*

Do you not think that 5,000,000 credits is a steep price, bounty hunter? After all, my operations have shrunk somewhat, thanks to the Imperial officers who have it in for me. Perhaps we can negotiate. I will pay you 3,500,000 credits to disarm any explosive devices and a promise from you that you will hinder my efforts no more.
  18. NOOM Jedi Knight

star 1
    " counter offer " noom replys as he raises his index finger upward and turns to walk away. then before he turns back to her he wispers something into his sholder com-link." i will except payment of 3,700,000
    and disarm all bombs if you keep your sprikle dealers and factorys off of ithor and naboo. plus put me on your payroll at 2,000 credits every full moon or moons (months) depending on what planet your on and i will in turn keep u informed of any bounties that target your so call trade" then a cage moved by repulsor lifts hovers into the room with a humanoid body stand and chained inside. noom presses a button on his gauntlet and it moves closer to brightstar's throne. noom then replys, "have a better look if u dare"
  19. TallonKaardgamer Jedi Master

star 4
    Empress Brightstar touches her hand to the base of the cage as it ever so slowly decends to her throne, like a turbolift on emergency shutdown. She is repulsed and horrified to see inside, wrapped in chains, the purple cloaked and cowled figure of her favorite minion rogue, Tallon Kaardgamer. Inside the case, our hero-minion struggles against the irons while Noom laughs his snouty nasal laugh, thinking all is within his grasp. Inside, Tallon turns enough to see Noom emitting one toothless sneer at his captive. Tallon turns to Brightstar, gives her the most sly of a wink, then says to his empress, "exoshield!" The throne emits halo around her and the captive, simultaneously the rogue explodes out of the cage, tearing the room asunder with metal shards.

"Exoshield off," Tallon says.

Tallon steps out of his captor's manangerie, tosses Brightstar his blaster, which the Empress nabs deftly, stands firmly and points it at the Ithorian.

Tallon grabs the startled Noom by the throat, and squeezing hard, pulling the scoundrel Ithorian to his face and hisses, "I have a counteroffer, crocodile-nose. How about you take this as a warning? You take your blackmailing, intimidating carcass out of here now, with nothing but your hide intact before I have the Empress blast your Boston Butt to the next sector and I use what's left of your nose for my credit-wallet? I hear Ithorians taste like pork, hmm? Yummy."
  20. Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling

star 5
    I thought Ithorians tasted like chicken. :p
  21. NOOM Jedi Knight

star 1
    noom snikers?
    " is that all you got tallon? "
    noom grabbes him by the arm and sling him around
    in a hammer throw and he flys toward brightstar
    on impact they both fly back onto the throne
    brightstar drops the blaster when her wrist hits the corner of the throne's back board.
    noom quickly grabs the gun and hits tallon in the back of the head. noom then grabs the knocked out tallon and throws him across the floor. noom raises the gun to brightstars face, " no more amature " then throws the gun to the other side of the room.
    noom backs away while drawing his blaster rifle from his right thigh mount. he stops at the door.
    " do we have a deal or not? "
    if so here is my code transmiter it only puts out transmittions just in case you decide to try something funny again" noom throws the transmitter so it slides to brightstar's feet. noom looks over at tallon again and snikers, "oh man is beenca gonna be ticked off at me" noom then runs outside where his speeder bike
    pulls up beside him he mounts up and tears off toward his ship.
  22. stacey113 Jedi Master

star 4
    Anger boiling. Noom beware!
  23. NOOM Jedi Knight

star 1
    minutes later another cage hovers in to brightstar inside is a young human in torn clothes his skin is
    multi-colored,and his eyes are red, a voice from inside that sounds like noom, " this is the result of a rainbow, code-red mixture" " this poor sole is from naboo" " the queen of naboo is considering to take action against your illigal substace because of the effects it has had on this child" " as for tallon if he wouldn't have changed cages none of this would have happened, and beenca i think this explains my attack on tallon if not do what you must
    noom:eek:ut
  24. RagingBantha Jedi Knight

Meanwhile...out in the dune sea on tatooine, the raging bantha grunts under the twin suns. Heat beating down on his shaggy coat like the devil's own fists. As he looks up into the cloudless sky he can only wonder what lies beyond the sand...the stars...the sprinkles.
  25. NOOM Jedi Knight

star 1
    after a few days of sitting atop his modified freight ship on the dunes of tatoine and watching the banthas
    wander by he checks his data-pad for messages and other bounties, " hmm lets see bartoon the rodian wanted for illigal sprinkle distribution, rexa orange female twi'lek illegal acts while tring to obtain illegal sprinkles (code-red)hmm ex-slave girl not a surprise, hmm brightstar's bounty is up to 75,000
    10,000 more than reerookachuck a wookie wanted for killing a couple dozen imperial officers as he tried to escape a slave ship. and jace is up too to bad toval captured him not long ago. hmmm no word from brightstar maybe i should visit the empress once more and maybe even collect on this bounty.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.