main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Minacia's Silly Sprinkles Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Atlanta, GA' started by Minacia_Brightstar, Sep 21, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedireject

Jedireject Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 2, 2001
    FREEZE!!! YOUR ALL UNDER ARREST FOR THE ILLEGAL POSSESION OF SPRINKLES!

You thought you would be safe by moving your illegal activites to a secret location, well you were wrong! Your precious Princess Leia may not have told us where the hidden rebel base is, but she rolled over on you smugglers before we even got her aboard the Star Destroyer.

You dealers in death, if you only cared enough to know the horrors you spread with your deseased sprinkles.

Jedireject
    TK1025
    Sprinkle Enforcement

2. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    LOL! I was wondering how long it would take for the Imperials to show up. ;)

*Is not too upset at the intrusion of the Stormtrooper, knowing that all her sprinkles are in secret storage.*

*Continues to sit in her big comfy chair, and tries to look innocent*

What is the meaning of this? Do you always barge into people's private residences? What are sprinkles? :p

3. jango-joe1

jango-joe1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2001
    *Uses his excellent Obi-Wan impersonation*

These aren't the Sprinkles you are looking for

4. AxtonTredway

AxtonTredway Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2001
    Whenever one presents something sweet...you will always attract flies!

5. red_rose

red_rose Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 3, 2001
    Whoohooo! The Empire is here to save us from sprinkle enslavement! :p

6. Jedireject

Jul 2, 2001
    "These aren't the Sprinkles you are looking for."

I'm hopped up on sugar, your mind tricks won't work on me. You in the chair, don't look so smug, you forgot to clean up the trail of fallen sprinkles leading to your closet. The sprinkles stop here.

Jedireject
    TK1025

7. Minacia_Brightstar

May 23, 2001
    *Manages to maintain innocent expression*

I can assure you, sir, that I do not know what you are talking about.

*Considers using Sith Force Choke on intruding Stormtrooper*

;)

8. red_rose

Jun 3, 2001
    Wearing an apron that says, "Kiss the Bounty Hunter," Rose walks unwittingly into the sting operation carrying a tray full of sprinkle covered Wookie cookies.
    "You wanted some cookies Empress.... Uhhh what's the trooper doing here?"

9. Minacia_Brightstar

May 23, 2001
    [face_laugh]

*Still manages to maintain innocent facade*

Pay no mind to that woman. I don't know her and I have no idea where she came from. :p

10. red_rose

Jun 3, 2001
    "What!! So that's what I get for all my hard work and loyalty!"
    She stomps back into the kitchen. When she comes back she's carrying a whole vat of sprinkles and dumps them at the troopers feet.
    "Here's your evidence. And here's my resignation" Throws a cookie at the Empress.
    "Man I wonder if the Hutts like cookies"
    :p

11. AxtonTredway

May 30, 2001
    Did I walk in at the wrong moment? Oh, wait a minute...I have my lightsaber but I forgot my pants!...See you in a few minutes!

12. Minacia_Brightstar

May 23, 2001
    Rose, I give you a job, a place to live, and all the sprinkles you could ever want, and then you turn against me. Why? I was only trying to throw this stormtrooper off the scent. *sigh* Good help is so hard to find. :p

Axe, do you need a droid to help you get dressed in the mornings? ;)

13. red_rose

Jun 3, 2001
    LOL! Minae! Good one! :p

Rose walks back in dusting herself off. "Miserable Hutts. No sense of humor whatsoever. And they definitely don't like cookies!" *sigh*
    "Yeahyeah. Food, shelter, clothing, etc..... You know if you let me in on the plan I woulda played along. I can fix this. Just give me a sec."
    Rose rolls her sleeves up and walks over to the overbearing trooper.
    "Hey you know how employee-employer relationships can get kinda sticky sometimes right? Don't try to understand blockhead just go with it. See these colored pieces of sugar are not really sprinkles," Rose picks one up and crumbles it up into smaller pieces." See their multi-colored scones! I dreamed 'em up just for the fun of it! Great ruse hunh? Whadaya think Empress? Hehe!"

14. AxtonTredway

May 30, 2001
    Ok...Who stole my pants?!

15. red_rose

Jun 3, 2001
    You know I think I've been around MB too long.
    Pants? What pants?

16. ChDetPiavra

ChDetPiavra Jedi Youngling

Aug 26, 2001
    I am currently sitting in my sprinkle sofa, wearing my cupcake hat.

17. AxtonTredway

May 30, 2001
    OK.....I found my pants already....and they're filled with sprinkles!!!!...How can I eat all these sprinkles?.......I'm not paying for double-orders, Minacia!....unless they were personally delivered...perhaps? I have a clause that pays extra for extraordinary service...

Axton Tredway
    Vice President,Fandomenace
    Fanforce VIP
    Head Sprinkles Epicure

18. Jedireject

Jul 2, 2001
    Ok, sprinkles, employee's looking to unionize, someone running around without pants, this is going way beyond me, I'm calling in reinforcements.

"TK1025 to Star Destroyer Confection, TK1025 to Star Destroyer Confection, Send reinforcements"

*moments later the sound of AT-ATs approaching from the distance is heard*

Jedireject
    TK1025

19. red_rose

Jun 3, 2001
    Rose:"Empress! Do you hear that?"
    Empress: "Hear what you scone-making twit? I've just about had enough from you.....," The ground starts to shake beneath her feet,"Ummmm.Ok. Someone look out a window. And you!," Points a finger at the lone trooper,"No Sprinkles For You!"

20. Minacia_Brightstar

May 23, 2001
    [face_laugh]

Rose, I've never called you a scone-making twit! Okay, there was that one time, but that was a long time ago. :p

She's right, trooper, no sprinkles for you!

EDIT: Axe, if you'll pay 50 percent extra, I will deliver the sprinkles personally. Oh, you must also be willing to pay for my travel accomodations, and I refuse to stay at the Death Star Inn. Only the best will do. The Ritz-Coruscant, perhaps? Oh, did I also mention that you will have to pay for the travel expenses of my entourage? ;)

21. ChDetPiavra

Aug 26, 2001
    Minacia,

My loyal Jedi Knight has been brokering a deal. I would like to put in a counter-bid.

OK, I will pay 100% extra; however, for that much you will have to stay at the Jedi Temple, next to my personal chambers.

We must assure your protection. After all, there are stormtroopers about.

I am buying a round of sprinkles for everyone. Everyone who's a rebel, anyway.

Yours in the Force.
    ChDet Piavra
    President
    The Fandomenace

22. Minacia_Brightstar

May 23, 2001
    How can I refuse such a gracious, and profitable offer? ;)

I must ask the we depart rather quickly. This place is quickly becoming overrun with Imperials.

*Rises from her comfy chair and directs her entourage to pack up all their stuff*

Don't forget the sprinkles, people! Move it!

EDIT: BTW, does the Jedi Temple offer a continental breakfast? :p

23. ChDetPiavra

Aug 26, 2001
    Indeed.

The Jedi Temple serves a wonderful Kuati eggs benedict with homemade hollandaise sauce, served up by our master chef Axton Treadway. A Jedi master like myself offers only the best.

Would you like toast or muffins with that?

Save the sprinkles for later.

Talk to you later.
    ChDet Piavra

24. COsk_DoSine

COsk_DoSine Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 24, 2001
    What??? The telbun makes Kuati Eggs benedict with homemade hollandaise sauce and I, the Senator from Du'Rakis, have never been ofered any!! I think that I am going to cancel my frequent stayer benefits at the Jedi Temple...... May I offer my Planet, Du'Rakis, as a base for the sprinkles trade?? I won't charge much in import and export fees, just enough to keep up my new sprinkles habit...

C'Osk Do'Sine
    Senator Planet Durakis
    Seargant at Arms
    Fandomenace

25. Minacia_Brightstar

May 23, 2001
    You guys crack me up! [face_laugh]

Hmmm... A new base for my sprinkle trade. A very interesting proposal. I would discuss it with you now, Mr. Do'Sine, but I seem to be having a problem with one very stubborn stormtrooper. ;)

BTW, does the Jedi Temple offer buttermilk biscuits with their continental breakfasts? I am a Southern gal, after all.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.