main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Minacia's Silly Sprinkles Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Atlanta, GA' started by Minacia_Brightstar, Sep 21, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith_Wench

Sith_Wench Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 28, 2004
    //slings a leg over the arm of the chair and drains the mug of beer//

So, Spooky, your apprentice here . . . is he ready to practice his sabre skills against me yet? I feel the need to engage in some sparing but I need a worthy partner.

2. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    He is more than worthy

" So Stardog, you up to it?"

3. STARDOG-D-JEDI

STARDOG-D-JEDI Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 11, 2002
    The fine mug of Ale is released from the grip of the sith falling in what seemed liked slow motion.

The hatered growing in the blood red eyes of the apprentice as he motioned the force to his right hand and the hilt of his saber smacked it hard. WAP!! Throwing his long flowing black robes to the side the sith assumed his defensive posture. His black leather boots creaking against the steel floor as if digging into it.

The Ale spilling into the air as the glass crashes to the ground CRASSHHH!! CRACK!! HISS!! and the light saber of the sith ignites.

the sith begins to whisper...

"There are things in this galaxy that are unknown and can not possiable be measured..." he hisses

"Such is the purity of my...hate." the words penetrate the air like shardes of ice, bitter and cold to the touch.

4. Sith_Wench

Feb 28, 2004
    //with a laugh as evil as the Emperor's the Sith_Wench springs from her seat into a somersault and lands behind STARDOG with her sabre ignited. STARDOG's sabre strikes down at her and she blocks it with her sabre while kicking out with her right leg.

Come, child. You can do better than that. Show me your anger.

5. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    [Palpatine]Muah hahahahaha... good , good....[/Palpatine]

6. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    "Well now, WENCH!!" the apprentice spits.

"Seems that You, My Master and I are in total domination of this sprinkles thread. Did the Sith come into power so easy." stardog smiles gripping his saber pacing his steps around the SITH WENCH.

Then the strike...

His saber reigns down with the fury of the darkside locking his blade to the Wench's. The high pitched crackling sound becomes almost deafening through out the chamber. With the lock of pure light the ruby blades push back and forth as the stardog twirls ever so slightly, sweep kicking the leg of the Wench sending her falling over onto her back as the apprentice throws the force out towards her. Her body slides across the floor. smacking the wall hard. BAM!!!!

stardog whispering, "Master...are you sure that she is sithhhhhhh.....?"

7. Sith_Wench

Feb 28, 2004
    hitting her head against the wall a shower of needles travels down her back. Getting up she wipes the blood from her lip. She must have bitten it. A slow grin spreads across her face. She calls her sabre to her hand as she strides towards STARDOG with the sabre unignited.

"Insolence!" she spat mockingly. "A nobel trait in an apprentice."

She sees STARDOG going on the defensive as darkside power builds in her. She stalks forward until she is in striking distance. STARDOG raises his sabre while hers remains unlit in her hand. Confused but knowing he needs to act, STARDOG starts to strike. The Wench sends out a mental image to his mind. He sees himself striking the Wench a fatal blow. He looks on in disbelief that he has struck down a Sith Master. He looks to his Master who appears to be deep in thought. He feels himself be lifted off the ground. Then he starts spinning around. As he becomes dizzy he sees the visage of the Sith_Wench laughing . . . a laugh so maniacal and evil it could only come from a true Sith. Then he feels himself slammed to the ground. His sabre has been torn from his hand. He looks up at the Sith_Wench who is standing over him with her sabre and his ignited and ready to plunge into his body.

"I believe you had a question as to whether or not I was a Sith, youngling?" she vexes angrily.

8. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    A smile creeps over the dogs face.

"Perhaps you know the ways of the sith." he whispers.

"But let me introduce you to the ways of pain." stardog says as the force lighting leaps from his palms.

ZZZZZHHHHHHHHHWWWWAAAAAA!!!!!

The bolts of lighting encicle the body of the Wench as she draws up and screams in agony.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!" she screams clawing at the floor, her light saber fallen beside her.

"I believe she has learned this lesson well master." stardog says to spooky, as he releases the lighting.

The body of the Sith_Wench lies across the floor the smoke rising from every pour of her skin.

"She is indeed powewrful." the dog in the stars whispers.

9. Sith_Wench

Feb 28, 2004
    She heard the sound of Spooky's maniacal laughter filling the room as his apprentice stood over her body.

"Wait for it." she thought to herself. "Wait until his confidence in my defeat is firm in his mind."

She smelled the smoke rising from her own body. The pain had been exquisite. He had no idea how enjoyable she found it.

STARDOG turned to walk back to his master. Quickly she used the haze of smoke to form a barrier between herself and STARDOG. The smoke began boiling and whirling as she stirred it with her mind.

The laughter of Spooky echoed even greater through out the bridge of the ship.

She cloaked her force signal as she stirred the smoke and then sent it swirling with a force wind at Stardog. The smoke and wind encompassed him. Smoke choking his lungs everytime he cried out. She sent a pulse of needle like impressions through the Force at him.

"And now, youngling, how do you enjoy the pain?" she asked with a grin so evil it would have scared the Emporer himself.

10. spooky-kid

Jun 17, 2003
    Yeeesssssssss, indeed she is powerful. You have done well Sith_Wench

I assume you were pleased with the worthy skill of your opponent.

Rise my young friend Stardog. We have yet to accomplish our mission at hand.

Admiral Gaijin, any reports of NOOMs' ship yet?

11. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    "Yes my master...the mission at hand has not yet been accomplished." the apprentice whispers as he ignites his light saber CRACK! HISS!

"Your mental projections of the force have no effect on me WENCH!!! Which seems to bring us to a full circle. Seeing as the pain that I bestow upon you only seems to make you hungry for more..."

"If it is pain that you wish for... THEN YOU SHALL HAVE IT WITH AVENGENCE!!!" stardog spits!

Swinging his light saber upward the dog and Wench lock their blades together. The crackling sparks jumping from them as they push off one another. Stardog leans back as the Wench advances one step closer, he throws the force outward catching her off guard and she flies back ward as he grabs her in mid air and force pulls her back just as quickly. The Wench comes flying back to stardog as his fist connects with her mouth. CRACK!! The blood runs down her chin.

"Yes... It hurts..." he whispers.

"We can continue this until the stars in the curtain of space burn out, Wench. Or we could catch a smoke and drink fine Ale while I unfold the next phase of our mission. It makes no difference to me. If you continue on? I will not stop unless my Master wishes this duel to end..."

12. Sith_Wench

Feb 28, 2004
    "Your Master can't help you now, youngling"

Throwing aside her sabre Sith Wench extends her hands and emits a torrent of blue lightning sizzling through the air and striking STARDOG

[image=http://www.epsilonconcepts.com/images/lightening.jpg]

13. Jace Darkrider

Jace Darkrider Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 30, 1998
    Wow, this forum thread sure has...changed.

Lady Brightstar, I guess with the Sith battle going on, the sprinkles business must be on a reprieve from the Empire.

While these guys are dooking it out, do you have any business for me to fulfill in smiggling shipments?

14. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    *Sits on Endor, impatiently awaiting Noom's arrival. Receives message from Jace and then sends a reply*

There's always business, my friend. ;)

I have a few shipments awaiting disbursement from our new secret distribution location. The shipments are destined for two mid-rim planets. If you're interested, I can send you the details.

15. Jace Darkrider

Dec 30, 1998
    Minacia, if there's a buck to be made, I'm definitely interested. Seems Noom is on the run and I haven't seen any warrants out there from the Empire. I guess this clash amoungst the sith have them all tied up.

Oh, and I wrote they were duking it out above, but I should have probably said "dooku-ing" it out. :p

By the way, I ran across a group looking for "neon raspberry" sprinkles. Do you make those?

16. Minacia_Brightstar

May 23, 2001
    "...but I should have probably said "dooku-ing" it out."

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Neon raspberry sprinkles? Interesting. I'm sure I can get my mad scientists to whip something up. :)

17. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    Stardog holds up an empty beer bottle and captures the force lighting in it. He taps the bottle and winks at the Sith_Wench.

"Enough with this... It's clear we are both well suited for the task at hand." Stardog says lighting a sprinkle coated cigarette.

He exhales the smoke ever so slowly and taps his wrist gauntlet communicator."Brightstar...Come In."

"Milady, Were you going to wait until we destroyed the forest moon before alerting us to your arrival?"
    the dog says taking another drag off the cig.

"What are your plans Milady? If you would like to accompany us aboard our star destroyer your clearance along with the rest of your party is cleared and most welcome." he exhales the sweet sprinkles into the air.

"I just do not believe that the forest moon is the safest place to be right now. We've had reports from our stormtroopers of rabid ewoks."

18. Jace Darkrider

Dec 30, 1998
    Minacia, you can't seriously be considering getting on board a star destroyer?!? The second you get there, Captain Torval and Jedireject will surely put you in shackles and holovid your execution. And if it's anyone who knows Torval, it's me (wink, wink).

Oh, neon raspberry is a flavor I tried while visiting a friend on Nal Hutta. It's quite delicious.

19. Sith_Wench

Feb 28, 2004
    looks with disdain at STARDOG for she was enjoying their little game. Seats herself back in a chair and drinks another ale.

20. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    !WOW!!! Back the force up!!! I got Liberty Lager and Rocket's Red Ale for everybody!!!" Stardog yells pouring the finest beer in the galaxy into three frosty mugs for his fellow sith.

"A TOAST!!!! Here's to Ewok Jerky. And Neon sprinkle smokes!!!!!" CLINK!!!

21. Sith_Wench

Feb 28, 2004
    accepts another glass from STARDOG and drinks. Looks over at Spooky and kicks him in the shin. Laughs at his look of shock

22. Jedireject

Jedireject Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 2, 2001
    TK1025 wanders into the room looking around. He scratches his head for a moment and then turns to leave only to stop and look back.....

"Hmpf, and you smugglers thought sprinkles didn't have any negative effects on people."

He turns and leaves.

23. Minacia_Brightstar

May 23, 2001
    Hey, those Sith were already crazy before they were exposed to sprinkles! :p

24. Sith_Wench

Feb 28, 2004
    bored out of her mind Wench levitates the beer bottles and juggles them, then sends them circling around STARDOG'S head before sending them to the trash compactor slot. She lites up a Silly Sprinkles smoke and takes a long drag

"Can we get on with this? Patience is NOT one of my virtures. It's not nice to keep the Sith Wench waiting."

25. STARDOG-D-JEDI

Oct 11, 2002
    "As you wish." stardog smiled and motioned to the forward viewing deck.

The Sith Wench, Spooky Kid and the apprentice gazed out the view screen to the newly constructed DEATH STAR coming into orbit above the small Forest Moon.

The two sith turned quickly to the apprentice with a look of surprise.

"It's amazing what you can get the geonosians to do for a frieghter full of Corona Extra Light. Now master I give you the honors." Stardog hissed handing a communicator to his master.

"Our newly constructed battle station is at your command." stardog whispered his blood red eyes glowing brighter.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.