main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Minacia's Silly Sprinkles Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Atlanta, GA' started by Minacia_Brightstar, Sep 21, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SarkaVrae

SarkaVrae Jedi Master star 5

Jun 3, 2004
    thankfully we are close enough to the Sprinkles HQ to go get our own if need be...that and we have an insider ;)

Minancia, hope your comms trouble gets sorted out soon :D

2. SarkaVrae

SarkaVrae Jedi Master star 5

Jun 3, 2004
    Minancia--i just wanted to let you know that some people have begun resorting to stealing Sprinkles in your silence/absence. Your intervention is not needed at this time, but I thought a report about this would be something you'd need. ;)

3. FiorCara

FiorCara Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 9, 2001
    Gracious, this thing's still going! O_O

4. spooky-kid

spooky-kid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 17, 2003
    Whose side are you on Sarka ? Damn! :mad:

5. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    Don't make me go Dark Side on you people! :p

Sorry that I have been absent. Let's just say that I have had some Imperial entanglements. ;)

6. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    I am right here with you boss lady! I have been dealing with Imperial junk in my sector as well. It can be very trying. I am ready to jump back into all tasks that need my attention. I will be relocating my home base to the North Carolina sector soon. I am looking forward to serving our loyal customers there. Call upon me for any assignment my Empress!
    Long live the Sprinkles Empire! Long Live Minacia Brightstar!

Share the Sprinkles, Share the Love!

7. Minacia_Brightstar

May 23, 2001
    At least someone still loves me. ;)

8. STARDOG-D-JEDI

STARDOG-D-JEDI Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 11, 2002
    SITH TELEGRAM:

TO: BRIGHTSTAR

EVEN THROUGH THE FIRE'S OF MUSTAFAR. YOUR SPRINKLES ARE KNOWN. -STOP

...END OF LINE

9. Minacia_Brightstar

May 23, 2001
    Well, even if they don't love me, they love the sprinkles. ;) :p

10. Vesper2112

Vesper2112 FF President & CR, Chattanooga, TN star 4

Nov 14, 2003
    ... and we do so love the sprinkles.

11. Deadpool

Deadpool Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 22, 2002
    Never forget you can call in a professional cleaner from the Westside.

I'll keep the locals in line in your stead milady.

May Deadpool be a light to you in dark places when all other lights go out.

"Aiya Eärendil Deadpoolio Ancalima!"

12. Minacia_Brightstar

May 23, 2001
    The locals aren't as much of a problem as those pesky Imperials, but any help I can get is very much appreciated. ;)

13. stacey113

Jul 8, 2001
    Hey Boss, I have a new flavor suggestion for the mad scientists; Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper sprinkles. They should be a big hit! :)

In other news, I will be taking over the North Carolina sector tomorrow. I don't think I will have any trouble from those Sprinkle Siths as long as I keep them supplied well. I will also have an advantage in the fact that my favorite smiggler Tallon will be by my side. I look forward to building our businees even bigger. We are unstoppable! :cool:

Share the Sprinkles, Share the Love!

14. Minacia_Brightstar

May 23, 2001
    I officially declare that the Diet Cherry Vanilly Dr. Pepper sprinkles approved by me!

I'll get the mad scientists started on them ASAP. ;)

15. WedgeAntilles1

WedgeAntilles1 Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 16, 2002
    WHOA! I want some of those. Send a crate to the Lagrange forum and put it on my tab.

16. stacey113

Jul 8, 2001
    I am finally hooked back up to the holo com net. I am ready to resume my sprinkle delivery service to this sector. Any service that I may provide is yours Empress!

17. TallonKaardgamer

TallonKaardgamer Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 9, 2002
    I would like to intercept a Diet Dr. Pepper cache shipment of sprinkles - as long as your highness the Empress approves! :) Stacey113 has successfully infiltrated the Carolina Sector as she planned. The peaceful fools never knew what hit 'em.

18. stacey113

Jul 8, 2001
    Empress, how many crates of Sprinkles will your Hothlanta Rebels need for the festivities Wed nite? I have procured 5 crates for the Triangle Trade Federation. All the popular flavors are available and can be delivered on a moments notice.

Share the Sprinkles, Share the Love!!

19. WedgeAntilles1

Sep 16, 2002
    Ohhh my head...I need a mega dose of sprinkles right now. We have a serious sock problem in our thread and it gets boring trying to keep them out.

Norm/ Its a dog eat dog world out there and I'm wearing milk bone underwear\Norm

20. WedgeAntilles1

Sep 16, 2002
    uuhhh...sprinkles....need sprinkles....SOMEONE GET ME SPRINKLES!!!! (gasp)

21. red_rose

red_rose Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 3, 2001
    This just in!
    "Shipment of Diet Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper Sprinkles Stolen from Coruscant Warehouse. Authorities had planned to raid a suspected Sprinkle Ring but instead found a mostly empty warehouse with a few sprinkles, some strange looking round chocolate candies with the word Mpire and a very woozy Gungan. The illegal sprinkle stash was estimated to be worth billions and billions of Republic credits. The hunt continues for the elusive Sprinkle Empress and her gang of Sprinklers."
    Rose

22. Jace Darkrider

Jace Darkrider Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 30, 1998
    OH MY GOD!!! How are you Rose? How's things going in your new home? And most importantly, how's married life? I must say I am rather shocked to see you posting here. Seems like no one comes out to the boards from Atlanta. I suppose Yahoo makes it easier for most. Say hello to Zack for us!

I'll keep smiggling...err...shipping sprinkles. The flavor sounds intriguing. o_O

23. red_rose

Jun 3, 2001
    Hey JD!
    Well life's ok. Married life is great but other parts not so much. I'm kinda looking for a smiggler position back near ATL so if you know of anyone who needs a sprinkle smuggler let me know.

I was needing a SW fix and missed the Rebels so I had to cruise by and make some random noise. Don't really have time to do anything with the Oahu crew.

Zach says hi. :D

As for the flavor, I actually tried a free sample at Publix in Marietta once and it didn't taste halfbad. Not as good as the highly prized and rare golden sprinkles though. ;)

Ciao,
    Rose

24. Jace Darkrider

Jace Darkrider Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 30, 1998
    Sorry to hear things are sour in Hawaii. I hope the weather is at least nice. If you make it back to the ATL, we'd love to see you. Glad Zach is doing well (sorry for the original mis-spelling of his name - doh!). Have you had a chance to do anything with the group out there? How does that work on the islands trying to get to each city?

Anyways, not much in the way of smuggling sprinkles going on. Minacia's been away from the boards and I fear her empire may fall into ruins. I still have faith though. Now...I've had regular Cherry Vanilla Dr. Pepper, and that rocked. So I'm sure diet would be good too. Maybe we can convince the Empress to make both? I'm sure I could pick up some customers for both.

25. red_rose

Jun 3, 2001
    *Off Sprinkles Topic-*
    The Oahu Fanforce is comprised mainly of FanFilm fanatics. These guys are hardcore into making fanfilms. Those in the GA50st who like making fanfilms would love to meet these guys. Because of work I haven't been able to go to any of the filmings or meetings on the films. The Hawaii Rebel Legion did an event at the local Circut City when ROTS came out but I had to work late. The 501st Outpost did a Toys for Tots drive with the local Marine unit but I missed that as well.
    Here are some links if you want to check them out:
    http://www.rebellegionhawaii.com./
    http://www.pac501.com/

Since I don't have my sewing machine or my biker scout uniform (which still needs work. Actually I need to have Joey look it over when I get back. I'm still looking for a tank topper) I can't join in an official capacity though they are always needing volunteer help but as stated above I also never seem to have time. I miss home.
    *End Off Sprinkles Topic*

I think the Empress has been infected by the need for speed bug which seems more powerful and more addictive than even sprinkles! We must find a way to combat this!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.