main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Minacia's Silly Sprinkles Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Atlanta, GA' started by Minacia_Brightstar, Sep 21, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedireject

Jedireject Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 2, 2001
    Ha, again you show your true colors. The Galactic Friends of Animals is a front for intergalatic Ewok fur traders. No animals hurt my CO2 canister!!

2. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    I see that you've been brainwashed, trooper. It's all Imperial propaganda. ;)

3. NOOM

NOOM Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 10, 2002
    i am with darkrider as long as the bounties
    are paying out i don't care how they get made
    as long as i get paid.

4. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    I think the twin suns have been burning down on the trooper's helmet just a little too long. We are in the sprinkle dealing business, not the animal endangering business. We just want to help the folks escape from the cruel realities of living with the evils of the Empire. We are not interested in hurting anyone or anything. The people can make their own decisions when it comes to indulging in sprinkles. If they want to, I will be there to help them. If they don't wish to use sprinkles, I am not going to force them. I, for one enjoy the break from reality that sprinkles provide. I still maintain my duties aboard our ship, I just know how to enjoy myself in my time off.

5. RosieWook

RosieWook Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 5, 2000
    We have been remiss, fellow sprinkle users. We have a novice board member "ITrain2Jedi" who has joined us.

My wacky friend Tina has joined the boards. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

6. Minacia_Brightstar

May 23, 2001
    Ah, so we have a new board member in our midst. Welcome! :D

I guess Tina couldn't get enough of us on the mailing list. :p

Would you like some sprinkles, Tina? [face_devil] ;)

7. Jace Darkrider

Jace Darkrider Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 30, 1998
    Hello Tina and welcome to the Galactic Rim of the Sprinkles trade. I take it that Itrain2 jedi refers to your boys? Maybe they would like to try some sprinkles too? I can get them to TX in a flash.

Ian

8. RosieWook

Dec 5, 2000
    It is, after all, only fitting that my godsons start off right in this galaxy; fortified with some delicious sprinkles!

9. stacey113

Jul 8, 2001
    You are a good Godmother, RosieWook! You are teaching the little ones that it is ok to use sprinkles. They are just for recreation and decoration.

10. eem23

eem23 Jedi Youngling

Jun 7, 2001
    just passing by helping to keep this sprinkles thread alive....

11. Jace Darkrider

Dec 30, 1998
    Sprinkles will never die...LONG LIVE SPRINKLES! LONG LIVE MINACIA AND HER EMPIRE OF SUGAR!

12. AxtonTredway

AxtonTredway Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2001
    Sprinkles melt in your mouth...not in your hands...(or your pants!)....Jolties melt ....everything!

-Axe

13. Minacia_Brightstar

May 23, 2001
    I'm really touched by the outpouring of support for my little sprinkles venture. ;) :D

Jolties don't melt anything...well, perhaps with the exception of your stomach lining. :p

14. NOOM

NOOM Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 10, 2002
    i hope they live forever about 65 percent of the bounties i take in are sprinkle related
    long live the sprinkles
    NOOM

15. Jedireject

Jul 2, 2001
    AH!!! See how when the truth of the horrors of the trade of sprinkles comes to light they quickly change the subject. ITrain2Jedi, probably code for some horrible sprinkle act.

;-P welcome aboard Tina!

16. Jedireject

Jul 2, 2001
    It is, after all, only fitting that my godsons start off right in this galaxy; fortified with some delicious sprinkles!

Oh there's someone to look up to. "Here kids, get addicted on sprinkles"

See, these sprinkle pushers don't even care about children!! More proof!! ;)

17. RosieWook

Dec 5, 2000
    Ah...but there you're wrong. I show exactly how safe these sprinkles are by giving them to my godsons. I would never do anything to endanger them.

Keep believing the lies the Emperor tells you.

18. Minacia_Brightstar

May 23, 2001
    My dear stormtrooper, sprinkles are quite safe. I use them all the time, and I'm perfectly healthy and sane.

Okay, perhaps I'm only semi-sane, but that's not due to the sprinkles. :p

19. stacey113

Jul 8, 2001
    Empress, it is the sprinkles that allow me to achieve semi-sanity. Without these wonderful bits of happiness, I would have to be committed.

20. Riachia

Riachia Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 16, 2002
    I bring a gift of bacon to the sprinkles empire!

21. Minacia_Brightstar

May 23, 2001
    Thank you for your wonderful gift of bacon, Riachia. It is much appreciated. :D

22. AxtonTredway

AxtonTredway Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2001
    You know what happens when sprinkles meet bacon don't you?...It's a very stable chemical reaction...known only until recently as sith alchemy, but now common knowledge...It's known as CANDIED BACON!!! :) :) :)

I wonder if my pants can handle the quantum shift induced by candied bacon? :eek:

-Axton Tredway

23. Jedireject

Jul 2, 2001
    BACON!??!? just when you thought everthing was kosher around here.

24. Jace Darkrider

Dec 30, 1998
    I must admit, not using sprinkles regulary (I only transport them), I prefer bacon any day. Thanks for introducing bacon to this part of the galaxy. Maybe I can transport that instead? Probably fewer Imperials floating around with bacon. Oh, I bet I could start selling baco-bits now!! Sprinkles may make you happy, but baco-bits make you content. And it's the perfect way to start your day! You can even have it at dinner too on salads. [face_laugh]

25. Minacia_Brightstar

May 23, 2001
    Hey, I've got a brilliant idea!

How about I get my mad scientists to produce bacon-flavored sprinkles? They're almost done perfecting the Mountain Dew: Code Red sprinkles, so they'll have some time on their hands. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.