main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Minacia's Silly Sprinkles Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Atlanta, GA' started by Minacia_Brightstar, Sep 21, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Technoviper

Technoviper Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 12, 2002
    They're using a smuggler named jace darkrider to create a clone army... WAIT! *Ignites lightsaber*

2. Jace Darkrider

Jace Darkrider Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 30, 1998
    Oh no! I think you're mistaken. I'm not the bag boy you're looking for. My days of working at Publix are 12 years behind me. I still like to bag though....I mean, er. Never mind. I don't think my genetic material would make a very good army. I don't personally use sprinkles. However, if we were discussing defending bacon...there would be plenty of cholesterol in these veins to thwart any galactic threat.

3. NOOM

NOOM Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 10, 2002
    so brightstar your not afraid of bounty hunters huh.
    you will be heh heh heh (cough_cough)
    you will be.

4. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    I will personally lead the bagboy army against anyone who opposes you. I have much experience leading these dangerous commandos on their missions.

5. stacey113

Jul 8, 2001
    *chugs a whole code red.* The bagboy army of Minacia Brightstar is ready to take on any challenge. We have the resources to defeat any challenge. I can guarantee victory for the forces of the Empress. The Imperials won't know what hit them when we hit them full force with a code red army. With a combination of Code Red and Sprinkles we can't be defeated!!!!

6. red_rose

red_rose Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 3, 2001
    Code Red Sprinkles? OMG!
    Ian used to be a Publix Bag Boy?
    The Universe is falling apart as we know it!!!!!!!!
    *runs off screaming*

7. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    My army is assembled?

*rubs hands together*

Excellent. [face_devil]

I think we've frightened red_rose away. ;)

8. Jace Darkrider

Dec 30, 1998
    Now what's wrong with me being a former bag boy?? I was in high school and it was a good job. Of course, it was always great bagging groceries for the attractive older women (wink, wink. nudge, nudge). But I digress.

9. Technoviper

Mar 12, 2002
    Say no more, say no more.... Did they tip you? Did you get good tips, sir? *Wink wink, nudge nudge...*

10. Jace Darkrider

Dec 30, 1998
    I got plenty of "tips". But back to keeping this thread on a PG level...

Seems like business has slowed down Minacia. We need more customers. I've got bills to pay...and a bounty on my head already. So please, get with the program and increase our business. I can't keep running from Imperials with no fuel in my ship. And if I get busted, I'm pointing them directly to my supplier.
    :cool:

11. NOOM

Feb 10, 2002
    that's right jace
    the bounty i have here from the empire will buy me another ship
    and fuel for a standerd year
    as for turning in your supplyer
    i'm counting on it
    if you think the price on your head is huge
    you should see the price on brightstars head
    so lets save both of us some time and give up her
    location or lets just say the wook wiskey your drinking
    is bad for you
    *as noom scopes jace out across the cantina*

12. Minacia_Brightstar

May 23, 2001
    Okay, where in hades are my minions? You people are supposed to be keeping the undesireables (i.e. bounty hunters) away from me so that I may focus on the business of supplying sprinkles to the galaxy. But, it seems I must worry about the business and deal with pesky bounty hunters. :p

The price on my head does not concern me. In fact, bounty hunters, in general, are more of a nuisance than an actual threat. How do you think I got to be the only sprinkle supplier in the galaxy? It wasn't by being helpless, I'll tell you that. [face_devil] ;)

You know, it's been a long time since I've had to Force-strangle anyone. :p

Do not worry, Jace, the production of Mountain Dew Code Red sprinkles has begun. I'm anticipating that demand for them will be exceptionally high. ;)

Oh, and I wouldn't recommend pointing anyone in my direction. My last transportation manager (i.e. smuggler) got greedy and decided he would rat me out, in the hope of taking over the business after the Imps got me. But, I avoided the authorities and paid money to certain individuals to keep them off my back. You don't want to know what happened to the traitorous smuggler. ;)

13. Jedireject

Jedireject Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 2, 2001
    I'm just going to sit back and enjoy watching this so called Sprinkle Empire colapse. Muhahahahahaha

14. Jace Darkrider

Dec 30, 1998
    Collapse? I highly doubt it trooper...Cackle all you like.

Now Minacia...I was hoping to get your attention. Don't worry, the location of your secret sprinkle base is safe with me. However, biz has been slow and I really need to get some credits flowing into my ship. With Imperials and Troopers all around, it's getting tough to get the product out. And with the high anticipation of your Code Red sprinkles, well, people are holding off until those are ready. So you gotta find some more customers for me. Either that are start production on a bacon empire.

And Noom, don't even think of it. Do you really want to see who can draw blasters quicker? <Jace rapidly throws down a smoke bomb and exits through a back door to his ship while the bartender yells, "no blasters, no blaster!">

15. NOOM

Feb 10, 2002
    <noom tilts back in his chair and back flips out the window then actovates his liquid cable shooter and is pulled to roof of the cantina
    just in time to see jace running for his ship
    noom leaps off the roof onto his speeder bike
    then to ship in hot pursuit>
    run smuggler boy i will get you.

and brightstar pesky? and a nuisance?
    if you would obey the law and stop.. no wait
    what am i saying if you stop making them
    there would be no bounty and i'm out of a job
    so go ahead make them and soon i will find you oh yes i will
    but you are first smuggler boy.

OUT:NOOM

16. stacey113

Jul 8, 2001
    Hey Jace, I am glad I just have to deal with a corrupt Senator in my sector. I feel bad that you have to outrun this pesky bounty hunter. I know your ship can take you out of harm's way. I have been supplimenting my customer's sprinkles with extra jolties until we finally have the code red sprinkles. That seems to be keeping them happy for now. Empress, don't worry about the bounty hunter, none of your loyal transportation managers will ever tell the whereabouts of your secret domain.
    Edit: It would be nice to have one of those big comfy chairs in my quarters( hint, hint)

17. NOOM

Feb 10, 2002
    <noom types in his datapad as he picks up stacey 113's communication link to jace>
    let's see that is s_t_a_c_e_y 1_1_3
    link to jedireject please add this bounty to the empire's bounty list and let me know what you come up with.
    pescy there is that word again i'm just trying to make a honest credit unlike the illegal one you guys are making
    by the way are you a droid or what?
    oh jace don't think i forgot you
    by the way nice ship.what class of starship is that?

OUT :NOOM

18. Jace Darkrider

Dec 30, 1998
    Noom...it's a Corellian Stock-light freighter. I've made a few modifications...weapons, engines, sensors, etc. Nothing I'm willing to divulge here. Keep scanning, you'll never find Minacia's hidden sprinkle's base.

Stacey113, I've got your back. Noom won't even get a sensor lock on you before he can power up his laser turrets or ion cannons.

Vive la Spinkles! <<punches hyperdrive and heads out of system to make his next delivery for Minacia's sprinkle empire>>

19. Minacia_Brightstar

May 23, 2001
    Good news, sprinkles minions and customers! Code Red sprinkles are ready to ship! :D

*Sits back and uses the Force to levitate sprinkles, just to amuse herself while she waits for the money to really start pouring in*

20. NOOM

Feb 10, 2002
    hey jace
    nice ship
    as for your hyper drive i laugh
    <chuckel,chuckel>
    what kind of hunter would i be
    if i didn't scan your your nav computer
    before you hit hyper drive
    beside i think you need to check those
    modified engines your leaking a gas
    like cloud even greedo could follow
    oh brightstar here i come
    hey jedireject what is the 411 on that
    bounty on stacey 113

OUT:NOOM

21. Minacia_Brightstar

May 23, 2001
    Beenca (a.k.a. Stacey ;) ), I'll see if I can get you a big comfy chair. I have a furniture supplier whose specialty is big comfy chairs. :D

That bounty hunter is still around? *sigh* He's like an aggravating mosquito buzzing around my ear. :p

22. Jace Darkrider

Dec 30, 1998
    <<checking pressure sealants and hose connections>> I don't see any gas from my end Noom. Perhaps if you stopped looking through those blinders, you'd realize that. By the way, I don't seem to understand how it's worth your while to trade us in to the Empire? You can make more in profits with sprinkles than some pathetic bounty. And now that Minacia has perfected the Code Red sprinkles, biz should be booming. And, unless you have one heck of a code-slicer, it's doubtful you've got my coordinates. Unless your some kind of jedi or something. I try to avoid R2 units and rely on my own calculations. The nav computer is just for show usually.

23. stacey113

Jul 8, 2001
    Hey Jace thanks for covering my back.
    Minacia, I hope that big comfy chair will be included in my first shipment of Code Red sprinkles. Please make that shipment extra large, I already have alot of orders to fill. By the way, I have made a truce with my local Senator(I increased his sprinkles supply for free)so I don't have to worry about the dreaded sprinkle tax.
    Noom, I am not a droid, I just fix them. I doubt the stormtrooper can get you that bounty on stacey113 as that is only one of my aliases. My history is full of experiences that have taught me to be very careful when dealing with people I don't know that well. I am very good at covering my tracks. Sprinkles Forever!!!!

24. Minacia_Brightstar

May 23, 2001
    Don't worry, you'll be getting a very large sprinkle shipment, with extra Code Red Sprinkles. :D

And the big comfy chair is on it's way via Fed-Galactic Express. (I can't make poor Jace carry everything, especially since he will make no money off a chair. ;) )

25. Technoviper

Mar 12, 2002
    Comfy chairs? Aren't those things dangerous?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.