main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mind Trick-A JA Fanfic

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Renton Kenobi, Aug 27, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Renton Kenobi

Renton Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

May 24, 2000
    RunRunRunRunRunRunRunRunRunRunRunRun

Something was following him and he didn't see what. And Obi-Wan was not about to stop to see what it was. The darkness of the night disturbed him, it was too dark, there were no stars, no moons.

Turning the corner he ran into a dead end. He was traped. No where to run. No where to hide. Slumping down he made himself into a tight ball in the corner. Thinking that maybe he could make himself disapear. Maybe the predator would go away. Thinking he was gone.

"Padawan?" Obi-Wan jumped as he saw his Master Qui-Gon Jinn come from the shadows. His eyes as black as the darkness he had come from. Shivers went through his spine as Qui-Gon reached for his hand. "Don't be afraid of me."

Reaching his hand out for his master a evil smile traced across his lips.

"That was the worst mistake you could have done." Pulling his lightsaber out he ran Obi-Wan through.

AHHHHH! Screaming Obi-Wan Kenobi woke with a cold sweat gasping for air. Pulling off his sleeping shirt he checked his abdomen. Sighing with relief he turned over in his bed.

It was only a dream.

"Padawan are you allright?" Qui-Gon asked as he poured his apprentice a cup of juice. "You don't look so good."

"I'll be allright." Obi-Wan shook his head as he took a drink of his juice. He eyed his Master wearily as he sat down across from him. His hair not yet pulled back, fell in his face as he read over a data pad from their previous mission.

"Well you should be happy padawan. We don't have any missions for a month. I guess our last mission was enough for the council to give us some time off."

"Yeah, time off is nice." He quickly stammered. Obi-Wan didn't think that dream had shook him that hard. Qui-Gon eyed him with worry.

"Are you sure that you are okay?" Qui-Gon asked.

"I'm fine Master." Obi-Wan rubbed a hand through his golden brown hair. Hoping to change the subject he asked. "So what will we be doing?"

Qui-Gon shruged. "Maybe go on a trip or something." Obi-Wan shook his head in agreeance. "I see you aprove."

Obi-Wan thought it was the best thing they could do. "Yes Master."

"Good we will discuss this later."

Okay so it sucked and I am out of practice.

2. Eryce

Eryce Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2000
    The first reply.. TA-DAH!

I for one would like to know why Obi was having that dream... foreshadowing perhaps?

More Renton! more!

3. Jedi_KnightMariah

Jedi_KnightMariah Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2000
    More! I love Obi mind games!

4. padawan3

padawan3 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 20, 1999
    I want to know what the dream means.

5. Obi the Kid

Obi the Kid Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 13, 2000
    WOO HOO!! Renton is back!!!

6. Renton Kenobi

May 24, 2000
    Guess what favorite healer is back!!

Miaka sat in the gardens of the temple reading a book on Quantim Physics. So out of it she didn't notice the arms wrap around her. She smiled when she saw the boquet of aura blossoms. She turned to see Obi-Wan smiling and she gave him a quick kiss. "They're lovely Obi-Wan."

Kissing her back he smiled. "Not as lovely as you." Miaka smiled as he pushed a lock of her red hair out of her face.

"You are in a good mood." She tugged on his braid playfully. "Is there something you aren't telling me?"

He smiled. "I have one month all to myself." Miaka smiled. "Vacation does seem nice. Master Qui-Gon and I will be going on a trip."

Miaka frowned. "Well gee and I thought we were going to do something together."

"Miaka." He took her hand. "I'm sorry but...I'm going to be knighted soon and you know how hard it will be to have to leave. So I want to do everything with him that I can." Obi-Wan cupped her chin in her hand. "I still love you."

"I know." She kissed him and pulled away. "I have to get back to the lab. I will see you later okay?"

"Okay I love you."

"Love you."

7. Renton Kenobi

May 24, 2000
  8. The Jedi Princess

The Jedi Princess Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 30, 1999
    YAY!!! A fanfic by Renton!! More please.

9. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
    Great start Renton!!!

10. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    That's right, Qui-Gon, lure your poor Padawan to some deserted planet somewhere, far away from the Temple and any other source of help, and then run him through with your light saber! Stab! Padawan on a stick, yes!

More story, please, Renton.

11. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
    hmmmm..padawan on a stick?

12. Neon Star

Neon Star Jedi Grand Master star 5

Mar 30, 2000
    Excellent start so far!

13. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
    What a bang of a first post!!! Sucks??? Yeah, sucks you right in. Renton with a forewarning like that I hope you're ready for us obsessive readers.

Post often, post soon.

14. Kelly Kenobi

Kelly Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 23, 2000
    Yahoo..... A new story by Renton and such a good one to boot!

Qui you better be good to my boy!

15. Renton Kenobi

May 24, 2000
    The club was smokey tonight.

Ravena Trakeni lit the end of her boonta light, the only thing that showed she had eyes. Her hair was of midnight blue and her eyes were pitch black and blended within the darkness of the club. Turning her attention to the front door she saw a tall slender man walk towards her and sat down at the bar. "Are you going to buy me a drink?"

Putting out her cigarette she ran her fingers through her hair. "What makes you think you are so special?" He sneered and threw a bag of credits in front of her. "Is it all there?"

"All forty thousand." The man told her. "The combine is thankful for your contribution." She nodded and put the credits into her jacket. "Was it a difficult mission?"

"You sent me to kill a 60 year old gambling ring leader." She slamed her drink and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "It couldn't have been simpler."

"I will leave you to your business then." The man went to shake her hand but she merely stared at it in response. "I will see you around then?"

"No," Ravena replied. "You won't."

~~~

Obi-Wan Kenobi zipped the back of his pants up and pulled his black tunic on that matched the color of his pants. His master coming in from the other room almost in the same attire. They had got onto the planet of Rayden 8 earlier that day. "Where do you suggest we go?"

Qui-Gon shrugged not sure. Doing something not to common Qui-Gon pulled all of his hair back into a low pony tail at the base of his head. A Jedi's ability to blend in is useful at any moment. "Just thought we would walk around. Get to know the local atmosphere."

Obi-Wan opend the door and motioned for him to follow. "Well then, let's go."

16. Renton Kenobi

May 24, 2000
  17. Kelly Kenobi

Kelly Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 23, 2000
    This is really good! Hope we get more!

18. JediRogue9

JediRogue9 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 8, 2000
    Wow! That was awesome Renton!

I really liked the dream part...freaky.

This story seems to have a lot of promise, please post more soon!

19. Renton Kenobi

May 24, 2000
    people...read

20. Master_Tahl

Master_Tahl Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 10, 2000
    Cool story, cant wait for more!!

21. val solo

val solo Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 22, 2000
    I like this already! Post more, please!

22. Obi the Kid

Apr 13, 2000
    I'm reading....I swear!

23. FORCEisSTRONGwithTHISone

FORCEisSTRONGwithTHISone Jedi Youngling

May 30, 2000
    Wow! Nice fic, Renton!

24. JediRogue9

JediRogue9 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 8, 2000
    C'mon Renton! Please post soon!

25. Renton Kenobi

May 24, 2000
    Obi-Wan Kenobi and Qui-Gon Jinn walked into the smokey club called "Moon Beam." Carefully watching their step they walked slowly into the club, not really knowing what they had gotten themselves into. Over the music Qui-Gon called to his padawan. "Why don't you get us a drink?"
    Obi-Wan nodded and walked to the bar. Carefully observing their surroundings he noticed a dark figure next to him. It was a female, with smoke whisping around her frame. She seemed as if her whole persona was a dark cold place, yet, he didn't sense evil.

"Are you interested in something sir?" The woman spoke which made him jump out of his skin. "Or are you just going to gauk at me?"

He shook his head no quickly. "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that. I..." The woman let out a small laugh.

"Don't have much practice with dating do you?" Obi-Wan droped his eyes to the ground.

"I guess you are right." He ordered the drinks and he went to turn away but she stoped him.

"I didn't mean to scare you." She smiled. Extending her hand she introduced herself. "My name is Ravena, who are you?"

"Obi-Wan." He shook her hand.

Maybe this trip would be more interesting than he thought.

Qui-Gon Jinn was in the fresher unit of the club washing his hands. His mind wandering thinking of everything and anything that poped in.

This was a mistake he despratley didn't need.

Not even sensing it in time. A dark clothed figure came from behind and covered his mouth with a cloth covered in Eather. Feeling the world begin to spin the last thing Qui-Gon Jinn felt was a prick at the base of his kneck before slipping into the dakness.

~~
    Don't you hate clifhangers?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.