main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mind Trick-A JA Fanfic

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Renton Kenobi, Aug 27, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Renton Kenobi

Renton Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

May 24, 2000
    I can't right now but soon I swear!

2. Kelly Kenobi

Kelly Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 23, 2000
    I am going to hold you to that promise Renton!

3. Renton Kenobi

May 24, 2000
    Oh really ARE YOU!

Obi-Wan watched his master in the padded cell tied down in a straight jacket. He was asleep. Wondering what would it be like in his Masters head. What was actually going on inside his head. But he knew they had to do this. If he ever wanted his master the same again. Not hearing her Ravena walked up behind him. "He means alot to you doesn't he?"

Obi-Wan turned around and nodded sadly. "He's the only family I've got." Ravena nodded. "Do you have any family Ravena?"

Ravena stared into the padded cell. "No I don't." Obi-Wan looked at her sadly. "I was orphand when I was three years old."

"I'm so sorry." Obi-Wan whispered. Ravena wiped tears that threatend to fall. "Thank you for helping me."

"It's the least I can do."

Wincing as they put the microchip into his hand Obi-Wan asked. "What is this for?"

Miaka wiped off the blood from his hand. "It's if you panic. You push it and it brings you back." The entrance door slid open and Ravena zipped up the back of her suit. "Hello Ravena."

"Hey Miaka, is Qui-Gon preped?" She asked.

"Yes he's ready." Ravena turned to Obi-Wan. "I'll let you prep talk him."

4. imzadi

imzadi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 19, 2000
    Argh! I've lost my place! Up!

Imzadi

5. jedi_master_gimpy

jedi_master_gimpy Jedi Master star 4

Jan 12, 2000
    AAaaacck!!!! I can't wait to find out what happens when they actually go in!! What will Qui do/say?

I need more More MORE!!!!

6. jedi_dawn2dusk

jedi_dawn2dusk Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 22, 2000
    Awesome! please don't leave it hangin' for long :)

7. LadyVorgunby

LadyVorgunby Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2000
    More please?? soon!!??!?

:>)

8. JediRogue9

JediRogue9 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 8, 2000
    YOUR STORY DOES NOT SUCK AND I WANT YOU TO WRITE SOME MORE NOW!!!!

9. JediRogue9

JediRogue9 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 8, 2000
    Did I not make myself clear?

10. imzadi

imzadi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 19, 2000
    Puh-lease!!! Post!

11. jedi_master_gimpy

Jan 12, 2000
    *ahem*...............................

12. Renton Kenobi

May 24, 2000
    Miaka watch the monitors that showed Obi-Wan and Ravena's bio. Taking a deep breath she watched the two as they laid motionless on the cold metal slabs, with Qui-Gon sedated on the other side. Reaching her hand for the button she sighed and muttered quitetly..."May the force be with them."

//Ravena and Obi-Wan found themselves in the middle of a dark barren field. They both looked diffrent. Both wearing black from head to toe they looked around for a moment. "Is this what I think it is?" Obi-Wan asked.

Only nodding she warned Obi-Wan. "If something happens to you, you must remember it's only an illusion. A dream, a mind trick. If you feel panicked, press the microchip in your hand and you will be sent back out.

"Allright." Suddenly a small boy appeared in front of them. They both took a step back, frightend by the sudden third party. The child was young, couldn't have been older than 6 years old. Kneeling down Ravena looked him straight in the eye.

"What's your name?" She asked him. But before he answered her his eyes became wide with fear and ran off into the darkness. Both Obi-Wan and Ravena took off after him and found themselves in a catacomb of tunnels.

"Why did it change?"

"It's the virus." Ravena explained. "And the mind thinks about diffrent things. It could be a memory of your masters or just the mind."

Then Obi-Wan recognized it.

A young Obi-Wan walked out with a determined look on his face. Then he spoke. "Why won't you help them Qui-Gon!"

He appeared. "It is not the Jedi's place to take sides Obi-Wan don't you remember that?"

"They need our help Qui-Gon! They are children!" Obi-Wan saw his friend Cerasi watch the argument unfold. Almost jumping out of his skin Ravena touched his shoulder.

"Comon, lets go."\\

13. jedi_master_gimpy

Jan 12, 2000
    woah.... freaky! Thanks for the post Renton, it was awesome!! This is so creepy!!

Please post again soon! :D

14. Master_Tahl

Master_Tahl Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 10, 2000
    Creepy post Renton, but a good one. Post more soon!

15. Renton Kenobi

May 24, 2000
    //Finding themselves in a small house, Ravena quickly became nervous to the surrounding. Picking up on her distress Obi-Wan turned to her. "What is it?"

"Hide." She grabbed Obi-Wan's wrist and flung him into a closet.

"What the..."

"Shhhh." Ravena's eyes widend with horror as she saw a small child walking out into the living room. Cheerfully smiling and playing with a toy bantha.

Then another person came into the room.

It was a man. With semi-short hair wearing a long brown robe and cream colored tunic. It must have been someone close to the young girl because she squealed with delight as he came up behind her and gave her a loving embrace.

Then in a flash the room became very very dark. Both Ravena and Obi-Wan were dead silent. As the lights turned on they heard a wail of pain coming from a point where they couldn't see. But what they did see was a woman's body, she had been dead for awhile. A blaster shot to the head. Obi-Wan muttered as the man came into view. "It's Qui-Gon." Now recognized as Qui-Gon, he ran over to the womans body and pulled her into his arms. Trying desprately to clean off the womans face, with tears streaming down his face.

Then Qui-Gon's attention snaped somewhere else. "RAVENA!" He screamed.\\

16. jedi_master_gimpy

Jan 12, 2000
    EEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek!!!! Oh, dear!!! That doesn't sound good!! Renton, this story has me on the edge of my seat you HAVE to post more!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Renton Kenobi

May 24, 2000
    *Well Since Gimpy Replied...*

//Obi-Wan looked back to Ravena and to the memory. Qui-Gon rubbed his face as blood smeared across his face. What scared him was seeing his Master uncontrolably cry. "Ravena." Jumping at the sound of the door as the Malastare authorities came rushing in and then once again the house became black.

Now it was light again and Obi-Wan saw tears streaming down Ravena's face. Walking up to her he put a hand on her shoulder. "What was it?"

Ravena looked into his eyes and sobbed. "That woman was my mother."\\

18. Kaylla Norn

Kaylla Norn Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 2, 2000
    Hmmm gimpy you need to reply more frequently! Please post again soon sir rk.

19. jedi_master_gimpy

Jan 12, 2000
    LOL Kaylla. I'm posting again, Renton!! Does that mean we get another post? This story is so awesome!! And that scene was so sad!!!

Hm.... I have a theory about Qui and Ravena but I won't say anything as of yet. Force forbid that I be wrong! ;)

20. Renton Kenobi

May 24, 2000
    //Ravena shook herself out of it. Must move on. He could've been a friend of her mothers. Could've been anything. That was the past. Gotta move on. Gotta keep on rollin.

Obi-Wan looked at her warily. Why did Qui-Gon call her name? "Comon Obi-Wan." Walking into a dark hallway the young boy walked into it and faced them. "Hi." Ravena got down to face him eye to eye. The little boy backed up wearily. Afraid of the two.

"Are you here to help me?" He asked. Both Ravena and Obi-Wan realized that they were speaking to Qui-Gon, but as a child. Ravena nodded.

"Can you tell me where you are being held?" Ravena hoped the boy could tell him. "Tell me where you are traped."

The boy pointed down the hallway and vanished. Ravena stood up right and headed down there. Obi-Wan went to pull out a lightsaber. Shaking her head no. They entered to see what is inside.\\

21. jedi_master_gimpy

Jan 12, 2000
    *gasp* You leave us in such suspense, woman!!!

(LOL - but I'm loving all these quick posts! Dare I beg for another?)

Nice touch with Qui-Gon as a small child in in his own mind right now. I hope they can save him!

22. MaraJadee

MaraJadee Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 13, 2000
    :panting: I just caught up! Wonderful story!

23. Renton Kenobi

May 24, 2000
    Ravena walked in first and checked around. "Allright."

Click Click Click.

Both Ravena and Obi-Wan jumped.

Click Click Click.

Somehow a door out of nowhere opend and Qui-Gon fell out and hit the floor with a hard thump. Ravena ran over to him and put him into her arms. Both Obi-Wan and Ravena held their breath. His eyes opend up slowly and looked Ravena sadly in the eyes. With a trembling hand he traced her cheek bone. "Ra...Ravena?"

Ravena felt tears falling down her cheeks. She tried to figure out the memory she saw before. She had seen that face before. Not on Rayden. Earlier. It had always been there. A constant part of her life. "Father." She smiled and wiped the blood off her face. Hugging him tightly she motioned for Obi-Wan to help her.

"Comon we have to get you outa here."

24. MaraJadee

MaraJadee Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 13, 2000
    Awww, thats so sweet!!!

25. jedi_master_gimpy

Jan 12, 2000
    Wahoo!!! I was right!! Qui-Gon's her father!!! That was such a sweet post, Renton!! Poor Qui. *sniffe* Poor Obi. *sniffle* And poor Ravena! *sniffle* Poor everyone! We need a group hug!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.