main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mini Fan Film Proposed for Celebration 2

Discussion in 'FanForce Conventions' started by MrSkinnee, Apr 9, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrSkinnee

MrSkinnee Jedi Master star 3

Mar 25, 2002
    The other day I came up with an idea for a little FanFilm that I want to shoot while I'm out in Indy. It basically follows the premise of the movie Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. In the film, gonzo journalist Hunter S. Thompson (played by Johnny Depp) goes out to Las Vegas to report on a dirt bike race. While he's out there, his drug-induced madness introduces him to a number of strange people.
    My idea (involving no mind- altering substances of any kind) would be of me dressing up as Hunter S. Thompson and roaming around filming my interactions with people in costume and any kind of craziness that ensues over the weekend. For anyone that has seen Fear and Loathing before, just imagine it! Seeing stormtroopers all over the place instead of 6 foot tall lizards like in the movie. OR one of my favorite lines could be changed to "We can't stop here! This is mynock country!" Anyone else seen Fear and Loathing and thinks this is a good idea and might be willing to help out wth a cameo or two?

John

2. Darth_Glymmer

Darth_Glymmer Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 18, 2002
    I have never seen the movie... I'll be sure to check it out before the Celebration. Your idea sounds pretty funny, though.
    Our group that we are going to be with is also making a fan film. I'm sure any of us wouldn't mind making a cameo in your film while we're at it.

3. Boskone_Kenobi

Boskone_Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 15, 2002
    I was going to make my own little film, a shot for shot remake of the 4th trailer. Ill substitute troopers for battledroids and nonsuch. I just really want a live scene of the jedi's last stand.

I will of course assist with any and all other films. I have the FX software to get all the saber and blaster fire I want, and Ill be there in a most unique outfit.

4. Shequan

Shequan Jedi Youngling star 4

Mar 5, 2001
    Fear and Loathing at Star Wars Celebration sounds hysterical! I love it! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.