main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

[Mini Task 5] You're my least favorite because...

Discussion in 'Archive: Big Brother 3: The Mods Strike Back' started by droideka27, Oct 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qui Gon Jim23

Qui Gon Jim23 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
    Oh, but believe me, I am.

2. Darth_AYBABTU

Darth_AYBABTU Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 8, 2001

The li'l fella could put this whole issue to rest by telling us exactly what was edited in the pic. Or he could post the original and let the people compare. Wait... lemme guess... lost/deleted the pic long ago. Figures.

And please tell me if I have this story right. Someone either from the Base or OT or whatever the heck else he's talking about hacked into his account, edited the pic, and then uploaded the pic into the same place in his account. Now it seems so clear to me. But just so it's clear to everyone else, let me say again what Smuggler just told us.

He posted a picture of himself that had been edited with the lightsaber effect. Then someone hacked into his account because his password was "starwars." That person -- or an associate -- then edited that picture in a way that Smuggler has yet to describe. That person then uploaded that edited pic into Smuggler's account, so that Smuggler's original post now shows that edited pic.

Ok, Smuggler, let's make a deal. If true, then just tell us what was edited and tell us how someone could have done it. If not true, admit that you just lied outright to all the housemates. Deal?

AYBABTU

3. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa

Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa Jedi Youngling star 6

Jan 23, 2002
    I've not lied to anyone. Ask Tracy about lying, that might be interesting.

I know this is hard to believe, especially since Tracy has been feeding all this crap to you over the years, but it was editing. People have no idea what's going on and they take both of your words for it.

Want to know what happened? Someone edited the whole thing. I really don't give a **** if you trust me or even like me. The only thing is that it's different now than the original pic, and i wasn't the one that did it. I'm not even close to talking about the lightsaber, and even if i did discribe a pixel-by-pixel thing, you would still find some way to annoy me, so i'm not very interested in that.

As a matter of fact, i don't even really have the interest or the time to continue this pointless arguement. If you really have to, PM me.

droideka EDIT: profanity

4. Terr_Mys

Terr_Mys Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Hmm...I'm gonna go against the grain here and say...Jjanda.

Because:

1. She doesn't do enough tasks. Come on, don't tell us you have a life or anything. This game is supposed to be a chance to do fun stuff :(
    2. She's too negative. For example, instead of defending yourself from my comments, just laugh them off and call me an ******** or something...without sounding negative. :)
    3. She talks about sex too much.

5. Jjanda_Solo

Jjanda_Solo Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2001
    I'm not even going to bother to defend myself *or* call you an *******... however, I will vote for you next week. My second nomination/vote was a tie in my mind between you and someone else this week anyway, and unfortunately it went the other way.

Moving right along, the one I most definitely did vote for this week, as always since he got here, is my least favorite person in the house, Darth-Seldon. Okay, some reasons why I dislike this guy:

1. He's always serious, obnoxiously so, always going off on long intellectual tirades and seemingly incapable of making short and at least hopefully amusing remarks.

2. When he first got here, without my talking to him at all or suggesting any particular friendliness towards him, he started IMing me on AIM with a whole bunch of stuff I did not care about. Then even after I ignored him and wasn't that nice to him, he kept doing this.

3. One of the things he IMed me about was how he was forming some sort of alliance with other people to vote off certain other people, which I not only didn't care about and didn't want to hear about, but wanted no part in. I make my nominations independantly. Besides, a lot of the people he was interested in getting rid of were ones I liked (see point 4).

4. I'm reasonably sure he was part of the reason farraday got nominated and voted out. Or at least, he liked the idea and probably nominated farraday. And farraday rocks.

5. IIRC he's for Kerry.

6. His own posts in this very thread seem to imply he is opposed to a flat rate tax

And if anyone wants to object to my bringing politics in it, don't bother, just observe that I have more than three reasons even without that.

Kate edit: profanity.

6. Terr_Mys

May 19, 2002
    See what I mean about being negative? :(

7. Jjanda_Solo

Jjanda_Solo Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2001
    You seem to have forgotten that being negative was the *point* of this task.

8. Terr_Mys

May 19, 2002
    Ssshhh.

9. Darth_AYBABTU

Mar 8, 2001

I just want to make a couple of final points regarding Smuggler's assertion that the pic has been edited in some way. I would like the present the following three items as evidence that the pic is indeed untouched since Smuggler originally posted it at the JC.

Item 1 -- Topic: Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa = Mini Me?????
    This thread was posted by DUSHONI over two years ago. Please note Smuggler's posts in the thread. He indicates that he is 12 in the pic, though he states above that he is 10. Which is it, Smuggler? Note also that the pic is identical to the one posted here now. Indeed, the link is the same. Smuggler ackowledges that he posted the pic originally. He also fails to indicate that the pic has been edited by anyone other than himself, which he certainly would have done had it been edited.

Item 2 -- Topic: Paint Shop Pro 7 - How To Make A Lightsaber
    Note that Smuggler again posted the same pic. Every indication is that he is the person in the pic, and the only editing done was for the lightsaber effect.

Item 3 -- Topic: The *UNOFFICIAL* Lightsaber design thread
    This is a direct link to a Smuggler post where he has again posted this same pic.

Now, in every case the pic is hosted by Grilled-Sarlacc. So Smuggler lied above when he said that someone hacked his Geocities account to edit the pic. The pic has always been hosted by GS. So did someone hack GS's account to edit the pic? More likely, Smuggler just lied outright about the whole "starwars" password nonsense.

Don't lie, Smuggler. You aren't good enough at it to do so without being caught.

AYBABTU

10. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa

Jan 23, 2002
    You have way too much time on your hands.

You know damn well i was estimating when i said i was like a cirtain age in the pic. I was probably estimating two years ago in your little quote, too. It's not really relevant now.

And for the Geocities thing, ask SithDewd about that. He seems to know more about it than i do.

It seems more and more people around here reflect on the past more than the future-- which is really the only thing that should matter.

Byez-byez.

Don't lie, Smuggler. You aren't good enough at it to do so without being caught.

Save it. Even if i did repeat myself in saying that i'm not lying, you would still accuse me of it. What's the point? There is no point.

11. Darth_AYBABTU

Mar 8, 2001

What the heck does Geocities have to do with anything? None of those links are Geocities. Can you even post Geocities pics here? All I ever get are red X's.

"What's the point? There is no point."

The point is that you lied about the pic being edited by anyone other than you. It wasn't.

AYBABTU

12. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa

Jan 23, 2002
    What the heck does Geocities have to do with anything? None of those links are Geocities. Can you even post Geocities pics here? All I ever get are red X's.

And you call me ignorant? I'm not even going to bother with this.

The point is that you lied about the pic being edited by anyone other than you. It wasn't.

The point is that you have no clue what you're talking about, or accusing me of for that matter.

13. Darth_AYBABTU

Mar 8, 2001

"And you call me ignorant? I'm not even going to bother with this."

Bother with what? Can you please avoid the issue even more? I still haven't forgotten exactly what it is that we're talking about. Perhaps if you could pull more nonsense sideways out of your ass it would eventually distract me sufficiently from the actual issue.

"From this point forward, i'm not going to reply to any of your crap."

you = owned

AYBABTU

14. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa

Jan 23, 2002
    I don't have to explain anything to you. We don't have an issue, you have an issue that i really don't feel like bothering with.

15. Darth_AYBABTU

Mar 8, 2001

Then why do you keep dropping in repeatedly to tell more lies about the pic? Dude, you're the one that has been posting the pic all over the JC saying that it's you (either at age 10 or 12). Were you lying all the times before or are you lying now?

It matters little anyway, as you aren't very much longer for this game. Your only hope to continue is if the JC loathes the thought of having you back as much as we loathe the thought of keeping you.

AYBABTU

16. Qui Gon Jim23

Qui Gon Jim23 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 11, 2002
    You know, at least Dan Rather had the decency to make up some lame story about being tricked when he got caught in a lie.

17. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa

Jan 23, 2002
    For the last damn time, i wasn't ever lying, Aybabu. It kind of takes away the whole meaning of asking someone to explain something when you're already biased against that person.

And you can just hold it with those game threats. You have just the same chance of going out as i do. I already know you're trying to recruit the neutrals in the game against me. Kind of desperate, no? For your information, the JCC doesen't want me back. The percentage of only one person voting to take me out is direct proof of that from the last time i was nominated.

To be completely honest, i wouldn't be in the least bit upset if you got me kicked out at this point.

18. Terr_Mys

May 19, 2002
    Reply 42! w007!

19. Darth_AYBABTU

Mar 8, 2001

"You have just the same chance of going out as i do."

That is an interesting assertion, considering the fact that I am not the one up for eviction this week, or haven't you heard?

"I already know you're trying to recruit the neutrals in the game against me. Kind of desperate, no?"

You are the best recruitment tool I have.

"For your information, the JCC doesen't want me back."

Well, it's tough to argue with you on that point.

"To be completely honest..."

Why start now? Now is that the pic you originally posted or not? If so, then you lied above. If not, please explain what was changed. Thanks.

AYBABTU

20. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa

Jan 23, 2002
    Okay...whatever.

21. Darth_AYBABTU

Mar 8, 2001

The prosecution rests. Your witness.

AYBABTU

22. Smuggler-of-Mos-Espa

Jan 23, 2002
    The last time i checked, there wasn't much of a trial.

23. Darth_AYBABTU

Mar 8, 2001

I'll say.

AYBABTU

24. Darth-Seldon

Darth-Seldon Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 17, 2003
    I was out of town yesterday and that is why I had not replied to Jjanda's post earlier.

1. I have IMed you many times and have always tried to be kind to you despite you being rude the entire time.

2. I never said I was in any alliance. It is fine that you think of it as that. All I did say was I was talking to a group of BBers about who to vote out. If you took that as an alliance then that is the way you took it. I really don't care.

3. I may be serious in quite a few threads in this game but I think I also offer something. I don't know if anyone will agree and I'm not trying to change your opinion. Jjanda the far majority of your posts in this forum have a negative nature.

Anyway we can continue with the Rhett and Smuggler debates. I just wanted to respond to Jjanda.

-Seldon

25. Terr_Mys

May 19, 2002
    There was a time when I was
    In a hurry as you are;
    I was like you
    There was a day when I just
    Had to tell my point of view;
    I was like you
    No, I don't mean to make you frown
    No, I just want you to slow down

Have you never been mellow?
    Have you never tried
    To find a comfort from inside you?
    Have you never been happy
    Just to hear your song?
    Have you never let someone else be strong?

Running around as you do,
    With your head up in the clouds;
    I was like you
    Never had time to lay back,
    Kick your shoes off, close your eyes;
    I was like you
    Now you're not hard to understand
    You need someone to take your hand

Have you never been mellow?
    Have you never tried
    To find a comfort from inside you?
    Have you never been happy
    Just to hear your song?
    Have you never let someone else be strong?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.