main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Ottawa Miniputt - May 6th. Who's Coming?

Discussion in 'Canada Discussion Boards' started by VaderFanForever, Apr 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VaderFanForever

VaderFanForever Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 24, 2004
    Rob has asked me to take this event over because he will be in Germany for work on the date of the event.

So I would like to know who will be able to come. We will be meeting at Kelsy's for dinner before at 5ish, if that works for people. Then we will walk the gruling 75 feet to the indoor miniputt for some glow in the dark fun!

So who's game?

Elijah & Elyse

2. Yiddle_ja

Yiddle_ja Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 17, 2005
    which kelsys and whic mini putt?

3. VaderFanForever

Feb 24, 2004
    Very good question Yiddle. The Kelsys and miniputt we will be going to is right off Merivale Road by Costco. I am not sure what the name of the street is. So if anyone can help me there, that would be great!

Elijah

4. Minder

Minder Jedi Youngling star 3

May 28, 2002
    The Miniputt is called the Putting Edge, and the Kelseys is right next door. I dont remember the name of the street either, but its directly North of the Costco/Super-pet/Toyota at Merivale and HuntClub.

Unfortunatly I am going to be out of the country for this, but I will be back for the Picnic/Museum day with the Montreal people.

5. Minder

May 28, 2002
    The name of the street is Croyden.

6. DarExc

DarExc Jedi Master star 1

Jan 27, 2002
    I'd like to go, this isn't in a foreign place for me and not too far :)

7. VaderFanForever

Feb 24, 2004
    So is anyone else planning on coming to this event? So far it looks like there isn't very many people that will be able to go. Should we cancell this, and plan for something else???? I need your input fast!

Elijah - VaderFanForever

8. Gamorrean_1

Gamorrean_1 Jedi Youngling

Dec 8, 2005
    Let me check with a few peeps that don't seem to check the boards.

C

9. VaderFanForever

Feb 24, 2004
    Okay. It just seems like everyone that was at the bowling nite has kinda dissapeared. Was I that boring? ;)

Elijah

10. Minder

May 28, 2002
    VFF

Send out a reminder using the Yahoo Email list. Maybe that will jumpstart some of them.

11. Minder

May 28, 2002
    My wife and Gamorean1, and ObynKenobi and his wife are all going to Miniput , and they are going to do supper at Kelseys at 5PM

12. VaderFanForever

Feb 24, 2004
    So you are back already Rob??? If so, I'll see if Elyse will want to go. IF not, I'll see if I can meet you guys there. I am off work at 5:30 tomorrow, and I am right across the road at The Brick.

Elijah

13. DarExc

DarExc Jedi Master star 1

Jan 27, 2002
    I wasn't there for you to bore me so I'll be there tonight, I got my E-Calander going again so it reminds me to do things as often as I need, no more excuses :) I forwarded the reminder to the yahoo group for those like me.

Jer

14. Minder

May 28, 2002
    So how did it go ??

I have to live vicariously through you all while im BORED out of my TREE over here in Belgium :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.