Idaho Mini's Tournament - Twilight Games - Saturday February 25th, 4pm!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Kasey_Kenobi, Feb 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kasey_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 4
    Ok, I talked to Sean at Twilight today and he wasn't sure that he had labeled a time for this to start next week. In fact he did.
    I found it in the smuggling thread.
    So the official date and time for this event is now:

Saturday, February 25th starting at 4pm!

Sean said he'd post if there were any changes. Hopefully I'll be able to make it just to see how it's played!

Good luck contestants!
  2. danbinks Force Ghost

star 2
    Two more days!!!
    Also,The Attack on Endor Scenario Pack comes out tomorrow(the day before the Tournament!) If you don't know it comes with an AT-ST, three Stormtroopers, scenario book, and best of all, Four Maps!

3. Jedi_Jack_Bauer Jedi Master

star 3
    What no Ewoks???
  4. danbinks Force Ghost

star 2
    Yeah:rolleyes: , No Ewoks[face_frustrated]
    Wizards Of The Coast has said No Ewoks (and No Mara Jade) in 2006. In fact Ewoks are some of the most requested minis on the WOTC mesage boards.
    I have made alot of Ewoks myself, because I don't want to just wait untill 2007 to get more!

Corran Horn, Jania Solo and Jacen Solo* are defenetly in the next set! Corran was comfermed a while ago and Jania was comfermed at Toy Fair last week.
    *Their is no Frellen way they are making a Jania mini and not a Jacen! And that Jacen mini better have the Empathy Special Ability!

5. Psxjedi76 FanForce Chapter Rep

Chapter Rep VIP
    star 4
    how much is the new map?
  6. danbinks Force Ghost

star 2
    You mean the Attack on Endor Scenario Pack with the Four New Maps? I got mine at Twilight Games for $16.99(plus tax) and I saw it at Captain Comics for $17.95(plus tax).
  7. Shumphrey Jedi Padawan

I had bookmarked the other thread I had posted on, but it started giving me an error when I tried to go to it. Anyway, the tournament is 100 points, constructed. It will use the DCI rules although it is not DCI sanctioned. The next event will be, now that I've finally learned how to get them sanctioned. If you want to look over the rules before playing that's fine. The tournament will be free, but there will be (a) prize(s)! Isn't that awesome? So tell thy friends. And next time I'll look into those league kits too, as they should make the game all that more interesting.
  8. Kasey_Kenobi Force Ghost

star 4
    I'm posting from Dan's house right now...yes at 4am! We have been up all night playing SW mini's. I pounded both Dan and Adam with the rebels on Endor the first game. The second game (200pt), Dan wailed on me with his Rancor, Viper droid and that old drunkard! I should've known to stay away!
    I have to say that game is addicting! I think I might start buying some sets.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.