Minneapolis Trip

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by PtrsonsZOO, May 28, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
  1. PtrsonsZOO Force Ghost

star 7
    EDIT:(Sorry thought I was sending a PM to Obi_W, the mind has definately left the building).

I'll be making ambassadorial visit to the Minnesota FanForce.

I contacted Bria (Kristin) and I'm meeeting her & maybe some others for lunch on Saturday. I wish I hadn't missed her the whole time at C2, she sounds like quite the character.

Also, I'll be gone for the rest of the week, so if anything comes up about the Obroa-Skai site just let Michael know & I'll get to it on Sunday.

2. Obi_Wannabe Force Ghost

star 5
    Excellent, send her mine and Grimby's regards.
  3. darth_hair Force Ghost

star 5
  4. kitarusapien Former RMFF CR

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    I'm certain yur self-imposed mission will be a grand success, Historian.....make us proud!
  5. arrowheadpodracer Force Ghost

star 5
    so, hows that expense account so far ? i find myself shopping around gas stations for every posible stupid little trinket when its someone elses money. have you slipped in any personal items or do they watch that pretty closely ? hows the trip goin in general ?
  6. JediJeff13 Jedi Master

star 4
    Keep driving another 7 hours and I'll let you swim in my pool.

Just don't mind if my son and daughter splash you.
  7. Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council

star 7
    Thanks, folks. :D

Today was awesome with PtrsonsZOO. Now she knows first hand how I am quite the character. I really should've had someone take a picture of me and my silverwear. :D

I'm leaving for Phoenix tomorrow so I won't see the digital pics Jennifer took, but I look forward to seeing them when I return. And my own when I get my rolls developed. :)

Funny I'm posting in Denver when I'll be at the airport tomorrow and on Saturday. ;)

~*~Bria
  8. MaraJadeSkywalkerFF Jedi Master

star 4
    It was really nice to meet you, PtrsonsZOO. So glad business brought you into our neck of the woods. Hopefully I will make my way to Denver sometime... I'll try not to gawk at the scenery too much while driving! :D

I'd just to say that this is one AWESOME banner!!! Wow!

P.S. Geez, figures I wouldn't beat JediJeff to post here. He's everywhere! If he ever offers to help you store Star Wars toys... pretend you never heard anything! :p
  9. Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council

star 7
    MaraJadeSkywalkerFF: [face_laugh] I thought the same think about JediJeff13
    too. ;) And he posted here before I linked to it on our boards. ;)

~*~Bria
  10. SITH__CHICK RMFF CR

Chapter Rep
    star 7
    Nice to hear from all of you, if I was on the boards more I would pop into you neck of the boards. LOL. Maybe I'll put that on the to-do list.

Hey ZOO hope your having fun, or as much fun as you can have. We miss you.
  11. Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council

star 7
    MNFF, Syracuse NY FF, Phoenix FF, and now Denver. I'm making my rounds today. ;)

~*~Bria
  12. Doright Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Sorry I couldn't come meet you today. I hope you enjoyed your stay here in our wonderful home.
    You know you gals could have come over to my place and helped me paint! I could have used a few extra hands since the boys pooped out on me real fast. Oh well. I am sure you had more fun than me at the Mall, but only a little more fun.
  13. Jedi_Riibu Jedi Master

star 4
    I had fun today - Great meeting you, PtrsonsZOO!! And thanks for pitching in for lunch like that :)
  14. PtrsonsZOO Force Ghost

star 7
    Well, I am now safely home, and sitting my most comfortable chair (I hate airplane seats). I had a great time w/ the MNFF, & Bria was just like everyone described (a real ball of fire) and everyone else was great too. It was too bad the Male members of the group were too chicken to show their faces, but we had a great time anyway.

Now I have to figure out if there are any other chapters along the rest of my trip schedule. . .
  15. Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council

star 7
    Good to hear your home from safe and sound, PtrsonsZOO. Yesterday was really fun. I hope you can find other groups to meet on your trips. :) I know I really look forward to meeting up with members of the Phoenix FanForce while I'm on vacation. ;) I'm not sure any other group will be as awesome as the MNFF though. :cool:

:D ;)

~*~Bria
  16. kitarusapien Former RMFF CR

Chapter Rep
    star 6
    Happy to have you stop by, Bria! Feel free to do so anytime, and chat a spell......
  17. Doright Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    CHICKEN!!!!!

MMMMMMMMMM. Sounds tasty.. :D
  18. PtrsonsZOO Force Ghost

star 7
    I just put up some pictures of my trip and of the MNFF to the Yahoo Site. Enjoy, the others will be up tonight, maybe.

http://photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/ffden/lst?.dir=/Upload+for+rmff.net&.src=gr&.order=&.view=t&.done=http%3a//photos.groups.yahoo.com/group/ffden/lst%3f.dir=/Upload%2bfor%2brmff.net%26.src=gr%26.view=t

EDIT: I give up, I can't figure out why it won't put the link in. My cut & paste seems to be screwed up somehow

19. arrowheadpodracer Force Ghost

star 5
    is there a link to the yahoo site ? can you put one on this thread for yokels like me ?
  20. darth_hair Force Ghost

star 5
    sweet jen , where did you guys go . it looks like the giant lego yoda . cool
  21. Obi_Wannabe Force Ghost

star 5
  22. PtrsonsZOO Force Ghost

star 7
    We had lunch at Planet Hollywood (right across from the mouse droid) and then snuck down to Legoland, where they were putting the 10' Yoda together again. All of this courtesy of the Mall of America (so I got to expense lunch-hehehehehe).
  23. Obi_Wannabe Force Ghost

star 5
    Trip and Figure pics are all on the rmff website now.
  24. PtrsonsZOO Force Ghost

star 7
    Thanks, I just PM'd you something else, let me know what you think.
  25. Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council

star 7
    Pictures are up? Awesome! I look forward to seeing them.

If only I wasn't posting from my cousin's slow computer which takes forever for things to load. :p ;)

~*~Bria
Moderators: DieWompRatDie, Grimby
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.