main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

MN Minnesota Force Introductions

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Bobafemme, Jan 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobafemme

Bobafemme FF Jedi Council Member, Chicago IL RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 25, 2000
    Welcome to the Minnesota Force. Read on to learn more about your fellow fans in the area. Also, please take a moment to answer a few questions and tell us a little bit about yourself.

Screen name:

Real first name:

Favorite StarWars character(s):

Favorite StarWars movie:

Favorite author(s):

Moment I became a fan:

Favorite snack food:

Favorite non Star Wars movie:

Costumes owned or working on:

Other interests besides Star Wars:

Other fan groups I belong to:

Family:

Favorite place to visit:

Favorite music:

2. Jedi76

Jedi76 Jedi Master star 3

Mar 28, 2002
    1. Jedi76
    2. Ryan
    3. South Fargo
    4. favorite Author would be Tolkin
    5. Favorite Star Wars movie, this is a trick question I like all of them so thats my answer
    6. my intrests are fishing going to movies playing my PS2 some of my favorite games are GTA Vice City The Two Towers Revenge of the Sith and the Madden games listing to music shopping watchin sports and spending time with my familes watching the Vikings T Wolves Lakers Wild Twins Cubs and WWE wrestling Monday & Thursday also to Watch 24 8 Simple Rules According to Jim TMNT and Smallville
    7. Favorite Non Star Wars movies The Lord of the Rings Indiana Jones Forest Gump Pulp Fiction The Jack Ryan Series Harry Potter Series Back to the Future Spiderman Blade The Matrix DareDevil The Batman Series with the exception of Batman and Robin and the Austin Powers series Superman 1 and 2 Kill Bill Vol 1 and 2 Planes Trains and Automobies American Beauty True Romance Millon Dollar Baby and the Sin City among many other movies
    8. My family I have 1 older brother Chad and his wife Lou Lou a niece Mikayla my mom and dad my worship Marie:) 4 cats one named Minnie the other Jedi Eclipse and Shady . Her parents and 1 brother and sister on her side
    9. My favorite places to Visit are River Falls Wisc where my bro lives Warroad to see my family and Lake Park to be with Maries Family
    10. My favorite music Aerosmith the Beatles Soundgarden Nirvana Red Hot Chilli Peppers AC DC The Big Chill soundtrack (Funny my Dad would make us listen to that on long trips and told both Chad and I that we would like it now 20 some years later Chad owns the CD and I want to buy it)AudioSlave (pretty much the same as Soundgarden except they played for Rage Against the Machine before)OutKast Maroon 5 U2 The Eagles Coldplay Foo Fighters and Garth Brooks among others
    11. The moment I became a fan when my mom and dad took me to A New Hope my mom told me I was mesmorized and now 27 years later I still am
    12. Favorite snack foods are Movie theather Popcorn Pizza Buffalo Wild wings honey BBQ and Peanut M&M's Snickers (frozen or unfrozen) Doritoes Drinks Pepsi Milk 1% Smernof Ice Budwiser and Coors Light
    13. Favorite Star Wars charecters are Luke Anakin Padme Obi Wan Mace Leia and Han Solo
    14. Least Favorite are the Fetts
    15. Custodian and NDSU
    16. Costumes I have a Anakin Skywalker costume and a Jedi Robe

3. PtrsonsZOO

PtrsonsZOO Jedi Grand Master star 7

Jul 30, 2001
    Seeing as I ma in here so much [face_blush] :D

Screen name: PtrsonsZOO

Real first name: Jennifer

Favorite StarWars character(s): Wedge Antilles, Depa Billaba, and Yoda

Favorite StarWars movie: ESB

Favorite author(s): William Faulkner / Edgar Allen Poe

Moment I became a fan: 1977 When I went of my first "date" w/ my Dad to ANH and the Tantive IV came across the screen. Totally hooked

Favorite snack food: That I can eat - French Onion Sun Chips: That I can't eat anymore - Peanut Butter M&M's

Favorite non Star Wars movie: Sunset Blvd, To Kill a Mockingbird, Metropolis, City Lights, Modern Times, M, The Big Chill, Playing by Heart, The Name of the Rose and so many more I can't think of right now - Yes I am a movie freak :D

Costumes owned or working on: Completed - Depa Billaba, Tales of the Jedi Era Jedi: Working on now - Endor Trooper (Mountain Commando) Future Projects - Admiral Daala and Nomi Sunrider

Other interests besides Star Wars: Genealogy, US History, writing, literature, firearms, foreign films, music, youth volunteer work and time w/ my neices and nephews

Other fan groups I belong to: Rebel Legion; Wynonna Fan Club /ducks thrown produce/

Family: Oldest of 4, 2 brothers & a sister, parents, and a host of acquired family members across the country, not to mention the multitude of blood relatives coming out of the woodwork (that's what I get for doing family history research [face_blush] )

Favorite place to visit: Anyplace with WATER!! Colorado is way too dry :( Tough after a trip to the Pacific NW recently, I really feel in love with that place.

Favorite music: Anything. My music collection is so diverse people think I have a personality disorder. Opera, Baroque, Orchestral, Symphonic, Bluegrass, Celtis, Gaelic, American Folk, Modern American Folk, Zydeco, Swing, Big Band, Tejano, Jazz, Fusion Jazz, Acid Jazz, Trip-Hop, little bit of Rap/Hip-Hop, Western Swing, Modern Country, Traditional Country, Nashville Sound, Americana, Pop, Southern Rock, Rock, Hard Rock, Guitar Rock, Glam Rock, couple of Hair Bands, 80's, 70's, 90's, 60's, 50's, 40's, Vocal, Musicals, etc. (I don't think I missed any ?[face_plain] - and yes I have albums to go with all of that stuff :eek: )

4. Jadis_Ionian

Jadis_Ionian Jedi Padawan star 4

May 27, 2001
    Screen name: Jadis_Ionian

Real first name: Hannah

Favorite Star Wars characters: Barriss Offee, Mara Jade, Biggs Darklighter, Wedge Antilles

Favorite Star Wars movie: Return of the Jedi

Favorite authors: J.R.R. Tolkien, Robin McKinley, Lloyd Alexander, Madeleine L'Engle, Arthur Ransome, Dodie Smith, Elizabeth Goudge, Stephen Lawhead

Moment I became a fan: That's really hard to pinpoint, since I can't remember ever not being a fan. But my earliest memory of Star Wars is, one day when I was sick, my dad and I watched the Trilogy together, straight through. :D

Favorite snack food: chocolate chips and cranberries. :D

Favorite non-Star Wars movies: The Princess Bride, Aladdin, Chicken Run, Lord of the Rings, Indiana Jones, The Matrix, Roman Holiday, Pride and Prejudice, Angels With Dirty Faces. To name a few. ;)

Costumes owned or working on: Barriss Offee, and I'm planning to start a Depa Billaba costume in the near future.

Other interests beside Star Wars: Health Kinesiology, drama, Martial Arts

Other fan groups I belong to: none at this time.

Family: parents, two 'brothers' (both younger), four 'sisters' (two older, two younger), an obnoxious and egotistical (but don't tell him I said so) cat, Pippin, and a dog, Alex. And one of my 'sisters' recently made me an auntie!

Favorite place to visit: the North Shore, Lake City

Favorite music: Simon and Garfunkel, Rosemary Clooney, Cat Stevens, Enya, Carol King. I also love the music from the Broadway shows My Fair Lady, Beauty and the Beast, The Scarlet Pimpernel, and Camelot.

And I like speaking (and writing ;)) parenthetically. :D I think I did a good job avoiding that on this post (aside from all the notes in family, and...er...this note). :D

*Jadis*

5. Cynicman

Cynicman Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 26, 2002
    Screen name: Cynicman

Real first name: Ben

Location: From MN.. though I've been in Australia the last few months

Favorite StarWars character(s): That one guy that sells deathsticks

Favorite StarWars movie: Return of the Jedi

Favorite author(s): Frank Herbert

Moment I became a fan:The first time I saw Carrie fischer in the slave outfit.

Favorite snack food: That would be my mornig breakfast. A cherry coke and a bag of M&M's

Favorite non Star Wars movie: The Shawshank redemtion.

Costumes owned or working on: My "guy who doesn't cosplay as Star Wars characters' costume..sorry

Other interests besides Star Wars: Anime, traveling. anime, Bicycling, anime, spending massive amounts of time on the net, reading and.. anime

Other fan groups I belong to:MAS

Family: yeah I've got one of those

Favorite place to visit: the bookstore

Favorite music: Ben Folds Five

6. Bithysith

Bithysith Jedi Knight star 5

Oct 6, 2000
    Screen name: Bithysith

Real first name: Meg

Occupation: I work in the accounting dept. at Cargill Steel (fun! ;) )

Favorite StarWars character(s): Darth Vader

Favorite StarWars movie: ESB

Favorite author(s): J.R.R. Tolkien, Carl Sagan, Daniel Quinn, Anne Rice

Moment I became a fan: When I first watched the trilogy at the age of 8.

Favorite snack food: Doritos!

Favorite non Star Wars movie: The LOTR movies, Usual Suspects, Red Violin, Amadeus.

Costumes owned or working on: Not into costuming really...

Other interests besides Star Wars: Sci Fi/Fantasy (particularly LOTR), art, literature, science (biology and astronomy), music, philosophy and anthropology.

Other fan groups I belong to: None.

Family: Loving hubby (Darth_SnowDog) and pet parrot (Beaker).

Favorite place to visit: Brother and sister-in-law's in California, family in Canada.

Favorite music: All types, but my favorite bands are U2 and the Beatles.

7. BobaBen

BobaBen Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 17, 2002
    Screen name: BobaBen

Real first name: Ben

Favorite StarWars character(s): Han,BobaFett,Tarkin,Amidala,Vader,Obi Wan

Favorite StarWars movie: Empire Strikes back

Favorite author(s): Tolkien,Frank Herbert,Marget Atwood and any biographies

Moment I became a fan: When i saved up my six dollar allowence in the 7th grade and bought my first version of the trilogy

Favorite snack food: Oreos Kc masterpeace chips Beer and ribs

Favorite non Star Wars movie: ok there would be to many if i listed them here so i will list a few
    6.Raiders of the lost ark
    5. LOTR Trilogy
    4.Grand Illusion
    3.This is Spinal Tap
    2.ET
    1.The Royal Tenabaums

Costumes owned or working on: Ep2 obi Wan Jedi, Working on imperial officer. Hopefully will have trooper armour by the end of this year

Other interests besides Star Wars: Movies,Reading,Collecting Rare Movies on VHS and DVD Going to cons. Meeting people on fan force and cooking,Buffy..

Other fan groups I belong to: The Rebel Legion,MAS and Geekout

Family: 1 dad 1 MOM 1 Annoying brother 1 dog and Cat

Favorite place to visit: Chicago,Madison Wisconsin,England

Favorite music: any soundtrack or any rock
    NO RAP

Future projects i am working on for the group.
    Everything you wanted to know about sci fi conventions but were afraid to ask
    A buffy party sometime in the futhere

8. Doright

Doright Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 10, 1999
    screen name: Doright

Real first name: Douglas

Favorite StarWars character(s): Luke Skywalker, Han Solo, Leia Solo, Jacen Solo, Corran Horn, Qui-gon Jinn, and Aalya Secura [face_love]

Favorite StarWars movie: Return of the Jedi

Favorite author(s): Mike Stackpole

Moment I became a fan: WAAYYYY Back in 1977. I was 6 when those Stormies first busted into that Blockade runner and I have been hooked ever since.

Favorite snack food: Grapes

Favorite non Star Wars movies: Spiderman, The Indiana Jones Trilogy, Star Trek First Contact, Blade 1&2, Ninja Turtles 1&3 and Lord of the Rings(so far).

Costumes owned or working on: Done: Jedi. Working on: X-wing pilot and Scout Trooper.

Other interests besides Star Wars: God, Star Trek, Superheros, Buffy, Fishing, Ninja Turtles, playing PSX/GC/PC games, and Martial Arts.

Other fan groups I belong to: The Rebel Legion

Family: Wife Lettea and 2 Sons, DarthTman and Lucas aka The Monstahh

Favorite place to visit: The North Shore and my Garage.

Favorite music: Reba MacEntire, Celine Dion, Hewy Lewis and the News, Brooks and Dunn, Chicago, Travis Tritt, Martina McBride, 5 For Fighting, and Brian Adams.

9. exar-tull

exar-tull Jedi Grand Master star 5

Feb 22, 2001
    screen name:exar-tull

real first name:mark

favorite star wars characters:exar kun the OT cast(most any way)ulic-qel droma,chewbacca,droma,aayla secura many others

favorite star wars movie:return of the jedi

favorite authors:timathy zhan,mike stackpole,many other

moment i became a fan:well i had an imagenary freind named star wars also et(true)so 4,5 years old mabey younger.

favorite snack food:most anything

favorite non star wars movie:the two towers, lord of the rings,u571,gladiator alot of historical films

costumes owned or worked on:robin hood,soldier

other interest besides star wars:history,scifi,current eveants,cartoons

other fan groups i belong to:somewhat of a loner manly passing allengence

family:a bunch of weirdos :p a mother ans sister.

favorite places to visit:anyplace outside of grand rapids

favotite music:swing,jazz,bigband,old timie,blues,bluegrass,operas,classical,60s,70s,80s,alteritive,ska and what the mood strikes me.

10. Jedi_Riibu

Jedi_Riibu Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 14, 2001
    Screen name:
    Jedi_Riibu

Real first name:
    Rosemary

Video Game Queen

Obi-Wan Kenobi [face_love]
    (I also like Qui-Gon Jinn, Yoda, and R2-D2)

Favorite StarWars movie:
    The Phantom Menace
    (While I usually lean towards Episode I as my favorite, honestly any of the five can be a favorite depending on what kind of mood I'm in.)

Favorite books & author(s):
    • Watership Down by Richard Adams is my favorite book of all-time.

• Jude Watson writes my favorite Star Wars books.

• I consider Ray Bradbury the best author of true Science Fiction.

• And I have many other favorites and good reads listed in my profile.
    Moment I became a fan:
    I credit my über-geekness to seeing the Special Editions on the big screen in '97. Although I had seen all the movies before, there was something about seeing them this time that made it all click in a special way.

Favorite snack food:
    • Oreo cookies

• Anything with Reeses Peanut Butter

• M&Ms

Favorite non Star Wars movies:
    • Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (the first one)

• The Lion King

• Kiki's Delivery Service

• Lord of the Rings (both parts so far)

• The Muppet Movie

• Grave of the Fireflies

• Savannah Smiles

• Many more, I'm sure

• Jedi (complete)

• Scout Trooper (working on)

• Rebel Pilot (working on)

• Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

• Harry Potter

• Cardcaptor Sakura

• Anime in general

• Japanese culture

• Hamsters

• Lord of the Rings

• Star Trek

• Costuming

• Pokemon

• The Rebel Legion

• And we're not organized with a cool name or anything, but I hang out with a crowd of all the Ninja Turtle geeks online.

Family:
    Two parents and a yonger brother

Favorite place to visit:
    Anywhere in California, but my favorite spot is probably San Diego.

Favorite music:
    • Japanese Pop Music

• Music scores and soundtracks from "cool" movies.

• Ewan McGregor

• And while it's not music, I should mention that I listen to talk radio, not that silly FM stuff. ;) (I mostly listen to Garage Logic on AM 1500 KSTP, or whatever else is on KSTP when I'm in the car)

11. Bria

Bria Manager Emeritus, -MNFF Council star 7 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 15, 1999
    Screen name: Bria

Real first name: Kristina

Favorite StarWars character(s): Han Solo, Lando Calrissian, R2-D2, Bria Tharen, Princess Leia, and Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Favorite StarWars movie: Return of the Jedi, ESB a close second.

Favorite author(s): JK Rowling, AC Crispin, most likely Tolkien when I finish LOTRs (reading the Hobbit right now).

Moment I became a fan: 1997 Special Editions. I was hooked and raced to the bookstore right after the credits started to roll on ROTJ.

Favorite snack food: I have a thing for pretzels and chocolate.

Favorite non Star Wars movie: Shawshank Remption

Costumes owned or working on: Nothing yet, but plan on Harry Potter Hogwarts Robes soon. Hopefully Jedi robes after that.

Other interests besides Star Wars: Harry Potter, U2, Lord of the Rings

Other fan groups I belong to: Nothing really.

Family: I still live at home with my mom and my Siamese cat Sushi.

Favorite place to visit: Oregon and Canada.

Favorite music: U2, Savage Garden, and 80s music.

12. Lettea

Lettea Jedi Youngling

Jan 4, 2003
    Screen name: lettea

Real first name: Arlette

Favorite StarWars character(s): Yoda

Favorite StarWars movie: Episode 1

Favorite author(s): None

Moment I became a fan: My husband made me

Favorite snack food: chocolate

Favorite non Star Wars movie: Lord of the Rings

Costumes owned or working on: working on a Jedi one

Other interests besides Star Wars: cross stitch, reading

Other fan groups I belong to: None

Family: Husband-Douglas, Step-son-Timothy, and Son-Lucas

Favorite place to visit: All over-I like to travel

Favorite music: Country, gospel, and 80's and 90's rock

13. MaraJW

MaraJW Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 11, 2002
    Screen name: MaraJW

Real first name: Liz

Favorite StarWars character(s): Mara Jade, Luke Skywalker, Anakin Solo

Favorite StarWars movie: Empire Strikes Back

Favorite author(s): Patrica Wrede, most Star Wars authors, J.K. Rowling, JRR Tolkien, etc.

Moment I became a fan: Became a hardcore fan with the VHS release of the Special Edition.

Favorite snack food: Sour cream and onion pringles and Oreos.

Favorite non Star Wars movie: Matrix, LOTR, Harry Potter, Indiana Jones movies, etc. Sorry, I can't decide.

Costumes owned or working on: ummmmmmmmmm

Other interests besides Star Wars: Reading, writing, watching movies, and talking.

Other fan groups I belong to: I am a member of the Imaginary Fairy Club ;) .

14. Dragonjedi78

Dragonjedi78 Jedi Youngling star 3

May 13, 2002
    Screen name: Dragonjedi78

Real first name: Jamie

Favorite Star Wars character(s): Luke Skywalker, Queen Amidala, Darth Vader and Qui-Gon Jinn

Favorite author(s): Timothy Zahn, Kathy Tyers, Steve Perry, Tolkien, and Lois Walfrid Johnson

Moment I became a fan: Watching Return of the Jedi with my Dad as a child.

Favorite snack food: Beef Jerky

Favorite non Star Wars movie: Superman!

Costumes owned or working on: Own: Padme Defense of Naboo. Working on: X-Wing, Royal Guard, Stormtrooper, Arwen from FOTR saving Frodo, Renaissance Maiden and Zelda from OoT

Other interests besides Star Wars: Nintendo, Writing, Dragon Collecting, hanging out with friends, spending time with my future husband and Surfing the Net

Other fan groups I belong to: Rebel Legion, SW Fan Club, LOTR Fan Club and soon 501st

Family: Dad and Mom, 2 sisters and a brother

Favorite places to visit: Duluth, Lutsen, Grand Marais, Valleyfair, Ren Fest and MOA

Favorite music: New Age Celtic, Narada Artists, Arkenstone, Cusco, Michael W. Smith, Movie Soundtracks and 80's music

15. Vader2000

Vader2000 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 14, 1999
    Screen name: Vader2000

Real first name: Bill

Favorite Star Wars character(s): Darth Vader, Obi-Wan, Yoda, Luke Skywalker, Boba Fett and Chewbacca

Favorite author(s): Zahn, Kevin J. Anderson and Tolkien

Moment I became a fan: In 1990 when I was in 5th grade, my younger brother showed me the Trilogy movie storybooks and then my Dad rented the Trilogy for us and the rest is history.

Favorite snack food: Animal Crackers

Favorite non Star Wars movie: Matrix

Costumes owned or working on: Own: Darth Vader Working on: Chewbacca, Jedi Luke, Royal Guard, Link from OoT and Aragorn from FOTR.

Other interests besides Star Wars: Video Games, Animation, Movies, Surfing the web and Spending time with my fiance

Other fan groups I belong to: SW Fan Club and 501st

Family: Dad and Mom, 3 younger sisters and 2 younger brothers

Favorite places to visit: Imax, Valleyfair, Bowling Alley, Theater and Ren Fest

Favorite music: Movie Soundtracks and Rock (93X)

16. Jedi_Moses

Jedi_Moses Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 20, 2001
    Screen name:
    Jedi_Moses

Real first name:
    Matthew

Born: New York City

State government - education

Luke Skywalker above all others. Then Yoda, Han, Darth Vader, darth maul, Qui Gonn Jinn, padme, Obi-Wan, in no particular order.

Favorite StarWars movie:
    A New Hope, where it all began for me.

Favorite books & author(s):
    Tom Clancy

Moment I became a fan:
    Around my fifth birthday in 1977. My parents took me to see it and I was never the same. My childhood became centered on SW.

Favorite snack food:

Lime Tostitos with Salsa

Favorite non Star Wars movies:

* Indiana Jones - All three

* Dead Poets Society

* Schindler's List

* Lord of the Rings - FOTR and TTT
    Kevin smith movies - Chasing Amy in particular

Pulp Fiction

Godfather

It's a Wonderful Life

Honestly haven't gotten into this

Comics, Movies in general, Politics, History, Education, Sports, Fantasy Sports, magazines, Current events, Music, Pop culture, games

None really

Family:
    Mother, sister, Wife

Favorite place to visit:
    New York, Notre Dame, Chicago, Washington DC, London, Italy.

Favorite music:

U2, Bruce Springsteen, Rock, Pop, 80's, Soundtracks

Favorite SW Related Activity: Collecting - toys mainly.

Favorite TV: Friends, ER, West Wing, Ed, Law and Order, 24, Notre Dame sports

Favorite College Team: Notre Dame

Favorite Pro Teams: Twins, Yankees, Vikings, Giants.

Other comments: It has been difficult to get to the meetings, but I am interested in trying to get to know this group a lot better this year.

17. REBADAMS7

REBADAMS7 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 5, 2001
    Screen name: Rebadams7 (Reb)

Real first name:Rebekah

Occupation: Marketing Coordinator (If it needs to be done, call me)

Favorite StarWars character(s): Illia Wessari Darklighter, Mara Jade Skywalker, Padme and Jaina, Lara Nostil oh did I forget Leia and Wickett.

Favorite StarWars movie: Empire Strikes Back and Attack of the Clones are now tied

Favorite author(s): Tyres, Stackpole,John Irving, and a lot more - I love to read

Moment I became a fan: The day I opened Time Magazine in 1977 to see Star Wars proclaimed the movie of the year.April or May I think...didn't see it until July 13, 1977 - already was hooked

Favorite snack food: Bugles - the original ones

Favorite non Star Wars movie: Ok, as of now, I liked Shreck, Princess Bride, Most Bruce Willis pictures, I just like a lot of movies, Amelie, Batman Forever, Shawshank Redmption, Matrix, Princess Diaries.......

Costumes owned or working on: Own a decent Mara Jade, working on Jedi and Empire Officer

Other interests besides Star Wars: Politics, AFS (Exchange student program) travel, Aikido,

Other fan groups I belong to: Firebird web list

Family: Husband Steve and 2 munchkins Ian and Rachel, plus an exchange student

Favorite place to visit: Paris or a warm beach in the winter

Favorite music: I like a lot of music - rather I'm not too fond of hip hop and hard rap, I do like U2, David Gray, Sanatana, Live Jazz & Blues, some classical is good also

18. Fenix

Fenix Jedi Master star 3

Feb 14, 2000
    Screen name: Fenix

Real first name: Jennifer

Favorite StarWars character(s): Yoda, Wedge Antilles, Luke Skywalker,

Favorite StarWars movie: Empire Strikes Back

Favorite author(s): Tolkien and Timothy Zahn.

Moment I became a fan: I'll summarize it this time: November of 1996 before the Special Editions came out.

Favorite snack food: Potato skins and cookies!

Favorite non Star Wars movie: I have a few favorites: The Last Castle, Princess Mononoke

Costumes owned or working on: none.

Other interests besides Star Wars: Anime, drawing, occasional roleplaying,

Family: Mom and Dad, older brother, a dog, four cats(one indoor three outdoor)

Favorite place to visit: State Fair and the Rennasance Festival

Favorite music: It doesn't matter so long as it sounds good :D especially iced earth.

19. Minnesota_Jones

Minnesota_Jones Jedi Youngling star 3

May 7, 2002
  20. DarthDemurrer

DarthDemurrer Jedi Youngling

May 14, 2002
    Screen name: Darth Demurrer

Favorite StarWars character(s): Yoda

Favorite StarWars movie: They are all one big movie for me.

Favorite author(s): Michael/Jeff Shaara

Moment I became a fan: A long time ago...

Favorite snack food: Sorry, I'm on a diet.

Favorite non Star Wars movie: Fellowship of the Ring

Other interests besides Star Wars: Minnesota Vikings!

Other fan groups I belong to: None

Favorite place to visit: Hawaii

21. JediGseif

JediGseif Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 18, 2002
    Screen name: JediGseif

Real first name: Gregory

Favorite StarWars character(s): Han Solo and Darth Vader

Favorite StarWars movie: Empire Strikes Back, all the way.

Favorite author(s): JRR Tolkien and Stephen King

Moment I became a fan: I was one of the lucky ones to see it in 1977. I was 11 years old. The movie opened my eyes and it changed my life. I saw it 50 times that year. I've been a die hard film fan ever since.

Favorite snack food: Doritos, Ruffles Cheddar and Sour Cream chips, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and Pizza.

Favorite drink: For soda it's Sprite, for alcohol it's Bud Light.

Favorite non Star Wars movie: Indiana Jones, Back to the Future, Pulp Fiction, Witness, Shawshank Redemption, Forrest Gump, Casablanca, Ghostbusters, Caddyshack, Lord of the Rings trilogy (so far), the list goes on, and on....

Costumes owned or working on: None, unfortunately.

Other interests besides Star Wars: Movies, golf, video games, surfing the internet, reading, fantasy football, watching sports, shopping, going out for dinner with friends.

Other fan groups I belong to: None.

Family: Mother, Father, Brother, Sister-in-law, and 3 darling nieces.

Favorite place to visit: Duluth, Florida, New York, Mall of America, theme parks, and my favorite? Movie Theaters :)

Favorite music: Aimee Mann is my favorite singer. I also love listening to film soundtracks/scores. Thank goodness for XM Radio and their "Cinemagic" all soundtracks/scores channel.

22. MaraJadeSkywalkerFF

MaraJadeSkywalkerFF Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2000
    Screen name: MaraJadeSkywalkerFF

Real first name: My friends and family call me Lisa.

Strangers call me HeYou and Excuse Memiss.

Favorite StarWars character(s): Luke, Mara and R2D2 Skywalker. Oh, and Max Reebo (so cute!) [face_love]

Favorite StarWars movie: ESB, although I like all the Trilogy movies almost equally.

Favorite author(s): Tolkien, Zahn...

Moment I became a fan: 1977, the first time I saw SW I was in love... with R2D2. I was just a punk kid then, but I knew it was true love!

Favorite snack food: Nothing beats a pickle in my book.

Favorite non Star Wars movie: LOTR, Matrix, The Fifth Element, Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon, Dune, There's Something About Mary... I know I'm missing a bunch...

Costumes owned or working on: I've made about 40 accountant costumes to date. I'm working on a couple more... should be finished by next Con. YIPPEE!!! If anyone knows where I can get a screen-accurate looking calculator, please LMK, thanks!

Other interests besides Star Wars: I like milk. Milk does a body good.

Other fan groups I belong to: They've all kicked me out... you guys are the only ones who put up with me. Awwww... [face_blush]

Family: 3 daughters, a cat, a fish...

I have other family too... but do they really count?

Favorite place to visit: The North Shore is cool. I like Taylor Falls too. These days I go to Chicago a lot, but I'm not sure why...

Oh, and I like to hang out at the laundromat. WHOOPEE!!!

Favorite music: Garbage, Tori Amos and Sarah McLachlan.

When I'm in my really silly moods, I like to blast my "Best of the 70s" CD and sing and dance along. My neighbors get such a kick out of it, they donate vegetable and poultry products to me as I walk down the hall.

23. Starphyre

Starphyre Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 16, 2002
    Screen name: Starphyre

Real first name: Janelle

Favorite StarWars character(s): Yoda, Obi Wan, R2D2, to name a few.

Favorite StarWars movie: Impossible to choose one.

Favorite author(s): None (I have favorite books but no favorite author)

Moment I became a fan: Ever since I can remember.

Favorite snack food: Pretzels, chocolate.

Favorite non Star Wars movie: 5th Element, Dune, The Twelfth Night, and Shrek, to name a few.

Costumes owned or working on: Almost done with my first Jedi. Just need the cloak.

Other interests besides Star Wars: Reading, swimming, playing games, and spending time with family.

Other fan groups I belong to: Rebel Legion

Family: Mom, Dad, Brother and Sister.

Favorite music: Country.

24. QuiGonnJenn

QuiGonnJenn Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 10, 2002
    Screen name:
    Screen Name: Qui Gonn Jen

Real first name:Jen

Favorite StarWars character(s):Chewie, Han, Qui Gonn, Leia, Obi Wan and Admiral Ackbar

Favorite StarWars movie:A New Hope

Favorite author(s):James Joyce, F. Scott Fitzgerald, Kurt Vonnegut, Louise Erdrich and
    Sarah Vowell

Moment I became a fan:Sometime in the summer in 1977, when I saw the Cantina Scene.

Favorite snack food:CHEESE

Favorite non Star Wars movie: Anything with Cary Grant, Ball of Fire, Lawrence of Arabia, Moonstruck, Dune, anything with Albert Brooks and the Three Amigos.

Costumes owned or working on: Jedi (hacky), Stillsuit (hacky), Zam Wessel (in my dreams)

Other interests besides Star Wars: writing, building fires, x-country skiing (yeah right, with no snow!)

Other fan groups I belong to: Cary Grant E-mail Warbrides

Family:Mom, Dad, Husband (Graham), and two cats
    (Rhubarb and Fritz)

Favorite place to visit: The Iron Range ( I know it's strange), The North Shore, The Black Hills, Arizona Desert, Ireland, Scotland and Wales.

Favorite music:Bob Dylan, and my 80s faves (U2, Police, P. Gabriel, The Pogues,Billy Bragg).

25. Macaw_Jedi

Macaw_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2002
    Screen name: Macaw_Jedi

Real first name: Rebecca

Favorite StarWars character(s): Han Solo Qui-Gon Jinn

Favorite StarWars movie: Star Wars A New Hope

Favorite author(s): too many to list

Moment I became a fan: Release of first Star Wars in 1977

Favorite snack food: ICE CREAMMMMMMMMM, Chocolate

Favorite non Star Wars movie: Braveheart, Rob Roy, Dances with Wolves, Far and Away, and for some strange reason Oceans's 11

Costumes owned or working on: Jedi winter, Jedi summer, Smuggler, Star Trek costumes, Renaissance costumes.

Other interests besides Star Wars: Parrots, I have 3 parrots I keep healthy and happy, beading, writing, toy collecting

Family: Noble Macaw Mihijo, Soloman Island Eclectus Joaquin, Illiger's Macaw Diego, cat Miguel and Lupe the human

Favorite place to visit: South West area of the US.

Favorite music: All types except for Rap and most hip hop

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.