main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Minor character info request

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Eleventh_Guard, Mar 31, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Eleventh_Guard

Eleventh_Guard Jedi Master star 5

Dec 17, 2005
    Not sure whether it should go here or Literature, but since the request is not just novels/comics I think it would be more appropriate here.

I need a Star Wars character who fills three criteria:
    1. Female
    2. Name begins with "Ana". NOT ends with "Ana", unless it's both, like (made up name) "Anabanana."
    3. Human or humanoid. Gungans, Twi'leks, Zabraks, Wookiees, Yuuzhan Vong, etc. are all great.

Google isn't turning anything up, but I'm still looking. Thank you! ETA: It doesn't matter what canon they're from - even Infinities will work, though I'd prefer it to be actual canon. Movie, novel, comic, game, whatever.

2. rhi-sparks

rhi-sparks Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 15, 2006
    I couldn't be bothered to explain in great detail so I copied two links for you:
    http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Ana_Blue

That's Ana Blue (a smuggler)

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Ana_Tathis

The last one is "Ana Tathis" who I'd never heard of previously (I had heard of Ana Blue...) who apparently was a female Jedi.

Hope that helps!

3. Eleventh_Guard

Dec 17, 2005
    Ana Blue could work. I'll have to speed out to Half Price books and see if I can find either of the books she appears in. Is there a chance she's still alive during the NJO?

4. rhi-sparks

rhi-sparks Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 15, 2006
    There is a chance I suppose...
    At least I don't remember seeing her getting killed mentioned in any of the books.
    So in theory, yeah I suppose she could be alive.
    Although you may want a second opinion on that!

5. Eleventh_Guard

Dec 17, 2005
    Awesome. I just got back (had to do a drug screening for a job... and yah, I'm sure I passed) and I got a copy of The New Rebellion. *rubs hands together* :D Thanks!

(The thread can be locked, I got the info I needed)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.