main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. Hey Fanficers! In fixing the prefixes something happened and now you can't edit titles. Don't panic! We're looking into what happened and trying to fix it.

Index Minor League Directory: An index and discussion thread for minor characters. New challenge!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Minor_League_Commish, Sep 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Minor_League_Commish

Minor_League_Commish Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 8, 2007
    The index has been updated. I'm sorry I kept forgetting to sign on under this sock to update! :oops: *Makes note to self to sign on the socks first then main account* :p

2. Minor_League_Commish

Sep 8, 2007
    Thanks to Golden_Jedi for bringing attention to my error in indexing. If anyone spots anything wrong, please bring it to my attention and I will gladly correct it. You can either post it here, thus upping the thread, ;) [face_whistling] [face_mischief] or PM me.

3. Minor_League_Commish

Sep 8, 2007
    OK, time for a refresher!

[hl=limegreen]Discussion Topic:[/hl]

When it comes to minor characters, what grabs your attention... what makes you want to write about them?

4. Alexis_Wingstar

Alexis_Wingstar Jedi Master star 4

Sep 16, 2006
    I posted two stories featuring minor characters yesterday:

[link=http://boards.theforce.net/before_the_saga/b10475/28265065/p1/?2]Teach a Man to Fish[/link] featuring The Whimpering Locker/Kev in a stand-alone sequel to "No Food for Fishies Today".

[link=http://boards.theforce.net/the_saga/b10476/28260090/p1/?16]Daddy in Training[/link] featuring Senator Bail Organa

5. Minor_League_Commish

Sep 8, 2007
  6. Alexis_Wingstar

Alexis_Wingstar Jedi Master star 4

Sep 16, 2006
    So, is there still interest in this thread? Anyone interested in a new challenge?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.