main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Minutes from Meeting #5

Discussion in 'Archive: Philadelphia, PA' started by Padawan915, Dec 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Padawan915

Padawan915 Jedi Master star 6

Oct 1, 2002
    Sorry this took so long, with the holiday season, it's been crazy in general.

Meeting #5
    December 19, 2004
    Willow Grove, PA

Members in attendance: Myself, Joe, Tim and Julian (saberwielder315)

I. Costuming

Costuming is going well for all members. All of us should be fully costumed by C3. Discussed potential for a resin workshop in the coming months and non-SW costuming after Episode III. More discussion will take place in the coming months.

II. Celebration III

Discussed the proposal from the Pittsburgh Fan Force regading the caravan. More discussion regarding travel arrangements, our role and hotel info. Also discussed the Rebel Legion/501st/Fan Force social event to take place.

III. Episode III

Proposals for Episode III and the release date were talked about. As of the meeting, it was exactly five months left to go until ROTS. More to come in the coming weeks and months.

IV. Events

Discussed the Chiller/Echo Base Rebel Legion party occuring next week (1/8) in New Jersey. Also some discussion occurred regarding the Farpoint Convention in February and other regional opportunities.

V. Graphics

Joe presented a rough logo that we all agreed would work for the official logo for the Fan Force. He will t inker with it the next few weeks. The banner and canvas banner will be completed as well in the next few months.

VI. Membership/Recruitment

We welcomed Julian as the newest member of the FAOP after he attened three meetings. Cross-membership, territories and college recruitment were also brought up, and are discussed more between the council.

That's pretty much it as far as I remember, anything else that I forgot, please add. Thanks and have a safe and happy New Year. :D

2. F16WarBird

F16WarBird Jedi Youngling star 4

Aug 5, 2004
    Well done!

3. Saberwielder315

Saberwielder315 Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 14, 2004
    Indeed,you rock Herb!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.