main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

I.E., CA Minutes of April meeting

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by HanChewie, Apr 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanChewie

HanChewie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2006
    Minutes of meeting at Haven Foothill Lanes in Rancho Cucamonga 4/25/09

New IEFF Logo: It was decided at the meeting to go forward with the new logo. Sonya's husband has silkscreen equipment and said he would do the printing. He said he would bring a catalog in for us to see about the shirts. There will be mens and womens shirts. He suggested going with gray, but you can chose a color for yourselves. More about this later. Kari still needs to get approval from Mary Franklin for the art work.

May 2, 2009 Free Comic Book Day: We need to be there around 8:30a.m. to help set up our booth. Check with the boards for more information. It was decided at the meeting to go see Wolverine after the FCBD. It will be at Terra Vista 6 located at Haven and Foothill, near Target. The prices are very reasonable.

May 8, 2009 Star Trek at midnight: Check with the threads about this. It would be in Apple Valley.

May 16, 2009: Debbie's concert at Angel City Cafe in Bellflower at 7p.m. Kari collected some money for the concert at the meeting. Check the thread on the board for more information. Here is the address Angel City Cafe
    16507 Bellflower Blvd.
    Bellflower, CA 90706

May 29, 2009 Star Wars night at the Paul Biane Library: Allen was at the meeting and let us know some of the things going on for the night. Game Stop will be there with I think it was 6 screens set up with the Wll with lightsaber remotes on all screens with Star Wars video games on them. It sounds great. Check the thread for more infomation. The helmet that Marcello donated will be there, but Allen still needs to find out if we can sell the raffle tickets at our booth. The donations will be going to CHOC and to the Paul Biane Library.

June 27,2009 Unoffical SW Fan Day at Disneyland. You can already preorder event t-shirts for this. A thread will be on the boards soon.

June - IEFF elections: All positions are up for election. We will vote in June at the meeting and the new officers will take over in July. There will be a thread for this later.

Movies coming up: Terminator, Salvation May 22
    Transformers 2 June 26
    Harry Potter July 17

Next meeting: May 16, 2009 before Debbie's concert at Angel City Cafe in Bellflower around 4p.m. Check the thread for more information.

Welcome to Jennifer as a new member. She told us that the Packing House in Claremont is a lot like Frank and Son's but is much smaller, and good prices

Respectfully submitted
    Sandy Deacon Sec. of the IEFF

2. han-shot-first

han-shot-first IEFF President & Minister of Propaganda star 4 VIP

May 6, 2006
    The packing house is a restaurant. [face_thinking] :confused:

3. HanChewie

Jul 3, 2006
    I think she meant that it is a packing house. I guess I did that wrong. Sorry about that.

4. jedifan77

jedifan77 Jedi Master star 5

Mar 19, 2006
    Here's a link to the whole thing. The LA Comic-Con, held monthly at Claremont Village in Los Angeles.

5. HanChewie

Jul 3, 2006
    Thank you Kari. I did not here all that was talked about. Maybe this will help Mike.

6. AboutaSith

AboutaSith Jedi Knight star 5

May 13, 2005
    Fixed.

7. han-shot-first

han-shot-first IEFF President & Minister of Propaganda star 4 VIP

May 6, 2006
    Thanks...got it now. :)

8. HanChewie

Jul 3, 2006
    I meant to post this in the minutes. Yoda is here with us now, so would anybody like to a IEFF scrapbook? I suggested that he come to the FCBD. Not sure how long we have him for. He was supposed to come to the meeting and go bowling with us but he didn't. oops

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.