main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Miracle-- (Post-NJO) K/J- Author Back, with a post, 9 Jan!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by SaberBlade, Jan 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abby

Abby Jedi Master star 4

Jan 7, 2004
    *blinks* *stares* *drops jaw* *picks it up* *clicks on link*

I swear I shouted YES! just as loudly as my parents who are upstairs watching a hockey game . . .

Lovely update. Well worth the wait, and it certainly hasn't suffered for the wait, either. Wonderful just like the rest of this amazing story :)

Glad you got an update done - school can be stressful and leave you feeling BLAH and even when you might have time to write, you just can't because your brain is numb. Add in other stressors and yeah, writing just doesn't happen.

I could totally see Kyp standing there in the doorway - not sure why but it seemed a very Kyp-like thing to do.

And the Jag/Tahiri interaction *giggles* loved it. I love Jag and Tahiri!

Anyway, glad to see you back!

~Abby~

2. JainaDurron

JainaDurron Jedi Master star 4

Aug 8, 2002
    YAY you updated!

Wonderful postie. Such cute Jg/T interactions. :)

~~Jilly

3. Smuggler_Shidakis

Smuggler_Shidakis Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 26, 2004
    YESS!!!
    *update victory dance*

Tahiri is awkward, Kyp and Jaina are awesome, and things are fun!

Tahiri the party planner? Is this going to be dangerous?

AWESOMENESS, SABER!!

4. Saber_Leader

Saber_Leader Jedi Master star 4

Jan 28, 2003
    At least they're not just talking. :p

5. GoddessJainaSoloFel

GoddessJainaSoloFel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 18, 2004
    Yeah!!! We're going to a party!!! Why do I think there's going to be trouble with the rendezvous!?! And definitely trouble at the party LOL Great post! :D

~Goddess Jaina~

6. Daughterofflame

Daughterofflame Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 11, 2003
    Yay! New post! Saber 's back! :D Great interaction between all the characters. Party?????! W00t! :D I love parties! ('specially ones with... um... spiked?... drinks :D )

~*~Austyn

7. green_eyes

green_eyes Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 20, 2004
    I found that comment about Kyp looking virtious hysterical. [face_laugh]

And equally funny was Tahiri's slip to Jag at the end. [face_laugh]

Glad you are back and writing again.

Hugs
    *green_eyes*

8. DarthIshtar

DarthIshtar Chosen One star 10

Mar 26, 2001
    â??What do you mean? Weâ??re going to be bored out of our minds.â??

â??Nope, weâ??re going to be planning.â?? She cheerfully poked him in the ribs. â??Kyp and Jaina are getting married soon, right?â??

â??Right,â?? Jag answered cautiously. â??Why does the word â??planningâ?? from you scare me?â??

â??Silly,â?? Tahiri said, and tried desperately to keep from giggling like an apprentice. â??I couldnâ??t do it before because I was on Sekot, but I want to throw them a surprise party.â??

â??You want to do what?â??

â??A surprise party. You know, an excuse to get everyone in the same room to talk and play loud music people wonâ??t dance to and pass out enough alcohol to drown most of Coruscant. You know, a wedding party.â??

Hilarious. Tahiri in this reminds me of my friend Megan so much, logical, but kind of scheming...

9. Deneveon

Deneveon Jedi Master star 4

Jun 6, 2002
    [singsong voice]If you?re a lurker and you know it, raise your hand? if you?re a lurker and you know it, raise your hand? if you?re a lurker and you know it, then your posts will surely show it? if you?re a lurker and you know it, raise your hand?[/singsong voice]

*raises hand*

:D

Yeah, I know, I?m a bad reader. Very bad. [face_blush]

Excellent post! At long last!

About time, too. [face_plain]

;)

Den

10. hollynkesten

hollynkesten Jedi Master star 3

Mar 29, 2004
    and maybe they can sneak off into little corners! great post, and loved the couples piece... keep up the good work!

11. Babi_Tahiri

Babi_Tahiri Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 29, 2003
    LOL!! Tahiri seriously reminds me of myself! Talking so fast and hardly taking a breath! I LOVED this update! I'm so glad you updated again. I've missed this fic! Can't wait for more!!!

~^~ Tahiri ~^~

12. Master_Kiona

Master_Kiona Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 20, 2002
    ?Because she?s my big sister ? sort of ? and she?s having fun again, and because Kyp?s been stressed and needs to have a break from worrying, and because if there?s a party, that means that you and I can hide in dark corners and ignore just about everyone and ?? Tahiri stopped abruptly, and she felt her cheeks heating. ?Did I just say that??

LOL!!! That was fabulas!!! I love this story!! :D

13. Jade_Skywalker

Jade_Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jun 16, 2000
    YAY!!! An update!! :D :D No, I'm not excited at all. ;) Anyway, that was some great reading. Very cute bonding action going on here. I do hope that Jaina picks up more during her trance. That'd be so great! :D Very good post, I can't wait for the next one!!! :D ;) ;)

14. -Trickster-

-Trickster- Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 12, 2003
    MUAHAHA! I love the party idea! Go Tahiri! And Jag's comment on flying with Jaina...pure brilliance. Vundaba!

15. Rowan_Jade

Rowan_Jade Jedi Master star 3

Nov 14, 2003
    WOOT!! :D :D

Saber's back! [face_dancing]

And back with all of her Saber Mojo! [face_devil]

The only thing that could possibly be more "evil" than Tahiri planning a surprise party for Jaina and Kyp would be if she got a hold of Wes and made him help. [face_devil] :D

I'd gush and tell you how wonderful it is to read your good work again, and how fabulous it is that you're back in health and slightly less stressed but apparently everyone else has covered that (except your brother but he doesn't count) so I'll just point to all of the previous posts and say " Yup! That's about it. What they said!" :D

Okay, now go update "Debate" :D pweeeeese! [face_praying]

Note to all people that have not popped over to check out Saber's Debate Series..... GO NOW!!!! The path to enlightenment and Jedi humor is that way!
    This has been a public service message from the Department to Make Saber Blush :D

16. djcati

djcati Jedi Master star 4

Mar 20, 2004
    The only thing that could possibly be more "evil" than Tahiri planning a surprise party for Jaina and Kyp would be if she got a hold of Wes and made him help.

Nonono see, Wes must GATECRASH. With Hobbie. And paint. Lots and lots of paint.
    (edit: Paint. Not pain. >>; )

>D

17. Smuggler_Shidakis

Smuggler_Shidakis Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 26, 2004
    Djcati, I think no wedding is complete for you without Wes and Hobbie showing up with lots of paint. :p

Once again, Saber, awesome post!

18. djcati

djcati Jedi Master star 4

Mar 20, 2004
    HELL NO.

Weddings IRL are such a disappointment. D:

*isnotspammingsabersfichonest*

19. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
    Ack I forgot to respond this! Love how Jaina and Kyp are splitting hybernating and being on the big ship...love how you write Jag and Tahiri..and REALLY can't wait for this wedding...and MORE! ;)

20. Myri_Antilles

Myri_Antilles Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2004
    <plops down, exhausted> I just did a marathon read to get caught up... Excellent! Very funny and sweet! :D

21. Fireyforce

Fireyforce Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2003
    YAY for the update. the K/J and T/J interactions were quite amusing. I loved this line: "Because then we can hide in dark corners....did i just say that?" "Sounds like a good idea to me" not the exact wording but you know what i ment. hilarious, i absolutely loved it.

Fireyforce

22. Sekot_Seedship

Sekot_Seedship Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 27, 2005
    I just got registered, but I've been following this story since I came across it. And I've been impressed. Here is my review of your story so far:

All I can say is that it is better than some of the actuall, offical authors of the NJO! =D= If you were to ask me, I'd say that you should have been on the NJO writting committee.

Your dialogue was fantastic, funny, and very well fit to each of the characters. And the way you made it all flow so nicly with the movement of the world around it, amazing! Another round of applause? Yes! =D=

Also your fight and flight scenes are better, IMO, than most of the NJO books. I like the way it lets your imagination play with the smaller details of the fight.

Finaly, I like the way you turned Mr. dence-as-durocreet-Jag into a real person with feelings. It was neat how you described Jag's view and opinions on Kyp and Jaina's relationship.

And now that I'm done, I'm going back to waiting for your next post. [face_whistling] I hope it is soon.!

23. SaberBlade

SaberBlade Jedi Master star 3

Sep 19, 2001
    Another one of my "I'm not dead, I swear!" updates. Just finishing my first week back into school. Yay for moving into the dorm. Yay for rush at work. Yay for lots of classes.

Sigh.

But in other news, I am too working on the post, and it's maybe halfway done.

-Saber

24. Jedi_Whispers

Jedi_Whispers Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 22, 2004
    Sounds like you've had a fun week. I'd say take your time with the post, but I'd probably get killed doing so. Can't wait to see it.

~*Whisper*~

25. RevaDurron

RevaDurron Jedi Master star 5

Jan 27, 2005
    Hey, I have been following the story since the very begining. It is truly very well put together. :)

And yes, I do know all too well what that first week of school is like. You have my sympathies, but it will get better. [face_love]

Anyway, you dont really know me since I am a new registered user, however I have been to this site long before now. Just some history. Love your work. [face_love] :) [face_love]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.