main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Miracle-- (Post-NJO) K/J- Author Back, with a post, 9 Jan!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by SaberBlade, Jan 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Daughterofflame

Daughterofflame Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 11, 2003
    A POST???!! Awesome! I only logged in to find out if Dana had posted and *BOOM!* I had a PM from you. "Surely not..." I think my skeptical words were.

I've come back to the light, oh great one. I shall keep up with this one again. And it was a wonderful post. I have to admit, I'm thoroughly excited to see what Tahiri has planned... Dancing banthas, indeed. :p

Classes start in a few minutes, but I think I have time to ask for more whenever you get the chance. :D

~*~Austyn

2. princess_of_naboo

princess_of_naboo Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2000
    Wow, an update just a day after I'd finished reading everything.

I wonder just what Tahiri has planned for them... Undoubtedly something cruel. :p

3. hollynkesten

hollynkesten Jedi Master star 3

Mar 29, 2004
    i feel like i should die of shock.... so glad you finally posted, can't wait to read more, i might just kill myself of you take as long as you did this time.. Mar 11... aiiiaiiiaii... keep up the good work. Loved the banter between Tahiri and Jaina, Jaina's relaxation, Everyone's interaction... can't wait for her first meeting with Luke, Mara and Ben!

4. Lady_Jade

Lady_Jade Jedi Master star 4

May 22, 2004
    Wow, a post!!!!! [face_hypnotized]

so glad to see that this story is back. and i can't wait to see what Tahiri is up to!!!

5. Zonoma

Zonoma Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2005
    I am pretty sure that I was reading this, once upon a time. Would you mind terrible sending my a brief summary so that I don't have to reread all 40 or so pages?[face_praying]

6. BottledUpInside

BottledUpInside Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 28, 2005
    *does a happy 'Saber's back' dance*

So glad to see a post!!! Highlight of my day!:p

Wonderful job!

~Jen~

7. SakuraTsukikage

SakuraTsukikage Jedi Master star 4

Oct 24, 2005
    Yee-hah! A post! Awesome!

Now I'm really looking forward to finding out what Tahiri's planning. The banter was very humorous, it made me laugh out loud, not just smile. Good job! Too short, though.

8. Abby

Abby Jedi Master star 4

Jan 7, 2004
    What's this I see? *bounces*

Why I think . . . *dances* [face_dancing]

Yes, it is!!! *claps* =D=

An update!!! *reads*

*cheers*

SABER'S BACK!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

You're right, I did miss your "whiches"! Those to-the-point self-summaries of your posts!

I'm so glad to see you back! I was just thinking about this 'fic the other day while reading Dana's 'fic where Kyp has amnesia. I see that we are going to be graduating about the same time! Congrats to us! I'm glad your evil semester is over. I just went through two of those, during which all creative energies were sapped to supply power to the paper-writing portion of my brain. I am equally glad to see that you have come back to this story, since it's definitely one of my most favourite ones on the boards.

I know I probably say this every time I reply to your posts, but oh, the dialogue . . . the banter, the humour . . . it's superb. I would offer you some concrit, but alas, I cannot think of anything there to improve. You always get the characters just right in what they say, you made the flow of the conversation natural and it was a pleasure to read. And Jag's seriousness made it even better :)

I'm very much looking forward to finding out what Tahiri has planned for them (I noticed that she told Kyp and Jaina to go first *snicker*). Whatever it is, I'm sure that you'll find the perfect words to describe it.

Again, glad to see you back. Good luck with the rest of your classes, and may the posts be plentiful!

~Abby~

9. Fireyforce

Fireyforce Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 23, 2003
    *does a dance* it's alive! sweet! I can't wait to see what Tahiri is planning it should be funny or sweet or both. and the K/J wedding scene should be up soon right? I hope your second semester isn't as bad as the first one was.

fireyforce

10. Jedi-Saber

Jedi-Saber Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 22, 2003
    Wow, an update! I don't think that I've replied to this story before but I read it quite a while ago and loved it.

It's wonderful to read Jaina coming to terms with her memory loss and getting on with her life.

Great work. I can't wait for an update.

J-S

11. Darth_Intangable

Darth_Intangable Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 4, 2006
    Does a happy dance....:D

12. Inara

Inara Jedi Master star 4

Aug 30, 2005
    I just want to let you know that I'm only halfway through this story, but I've loving it so far. I hope you keep the updates frequent, because I know I'll be caught up soon!!!

13. padawan lunetta

padawan lunetta Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 1999
    Ooh glad to see you're back finally! Fantastic post, as usual. Love Tahiri and Jaina talking. Reminds me of helping my friend plan her wedding. :)

Excellent work! Need more soon!

14. djcati

djcati Jedi Master star 4

Mar 20, 2004
    HAY GUYZ.

Bad things happen when it takes Cati a week to actually sit and read a post on Miracle. BETTER GET THOSE APOCALYPSE PLANS STARTED CAUSE THAT'S THE SECOND SIGN.

Anyway.

<3 it, duh.

Kyp glanced over at Tahiri, and then back at Jaina, and then back to Tahiri, with an expression that suggested he was going to sorely regret his next question. ?Dare I ask what you have against Arcathian kovash birds??

OH KYP. Is it bad that I think -- in fact I'm fairly certain -- that this line alone has brought back the Kyp voice in my head? I thought so.

?You people are all very strange,? Danni said from her seat across the aisle. ?I hope you know this.?

Survival mechanism, Danni, or something that's more correct. (Hey, it's been nine months since I did biology.) Uh, this was one of those literal "laugh out loud" lines. I hope to startle my flatmates with many more from you this semester.

Danni lifted her hands. ?Look at me not talking! See me not talking!?

... <3

HEY SABER I LOVE YOU I'M SORRY IT TOOK ME A WEEK.

I ALSO APOLOGISE FOR THE CAPS ABUSE IN THIS POST.

I THINK I'VE BEEN POSSESSED BY EMO!HARRY, SEND HELP, PLZKTHX.

15. GoddessJainaSoloFel

GoddessJainaSoloFel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 18, 2004
    I can't believe I missed the update! :eek: Please add me to your PM list! :)

I'm looking forward to seeing what Tahiri has got planned! I think the curiosity must be eating Jaina up inside. It'll be interesting to see how she interacts with her parents now that she's regained her self perseption, though it is different from the pre-attack Jaina.

I hope Darth RL doesn't drag you down too far again. I'm really looking forward to the next update! :)

16. jedi_enigma

jedi_enigma Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 16, 2002
    YAY!!!!!!!! Postie! Postie! Postie!!!!!!! *Jumps up and down ecstatically* I love it! :D Sorry I can't write more, but it is late and I have swimming in the morning. I-)

17. hollynkesten

Mar 29, 2004
    UP
    UPUP
    UPUPUP
    UPUPUPUP
    UPUPUPUPUP
    UPUPUPUPUPUP
    UPUPUPUPUPUPUP
    UPUPUPUPUPUPUPUP
    UPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUP
    UPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUP
    POSTMORE
    POSTMORE
    POSTMORE
    POSTMORE
    POSTMORE
    POSTMORE
    POSTMORE
    POSTMORE
    POSTMORE
    POSTMORE
    POSTMORE
    POSTMORE

18. master_jade

master_jade Jedi Master star 2

Jan 27, 2006
    I've just read a couple of first posts and I really like it. Will be back reading the rest as soon as I can :D Great job!!!=D=

19. GoddessJainaSoloFel

GoddessJainaSoloFel Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 18, 2004
    I've just reread the entire fic and can't wait for you to post again!!! This deserves a huge UP!!!!!!

^
    ^^
    ^^^
    ^^^^
    ^^^^^
    ^^^^^^
    ^^^^^^^
    ^^^^^^^^
    ^^^^^^^^^
    ^^^^^^^^^^
    ^^^^^^^^^^^
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    ^^^^^
    ^^^^^
    ^^^^^
    ^^^^^
    ^^^^^
    ^^^^^
    ^^^^^
    ^^^^^
    ^^^^^
    ^^^^^
    ^^^^^
    ^^^^^
    ^^^^^
    ^^^^^
    ^^^^^

20. Darth_Intangable

Jan 4, 2006
    Come Back[face_batting] [face_batting] [face_batting]

PLEASE!!!!

-A[face_coffee]

21. hollynkesten

Mar 29, 2004
    UP
    UPUP
    UPUPUP
    UPUPUPUP
    UPUPUPUPUP
    UPUPUPUPUPUP
    UPUPUPUPUPUPUP
    UPUPUPUPUPUPUPUP
    UPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUP
    UPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUPUP
    POSTMORE
    POSTMORE
    POSTMORE
    POSTMORE
    POSTMORE
    POSTMORE
    POSTMORE
    POSTMORE
    POSTMORE
    POSTMORE
    POSTMORE
    POSTMORE

22. Darth_Intangable

Jan 4, 2006
    HERE saber HERE!!!!

-A [face_coffee]

23. jedi_enigma

jedi_enigma Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 16, 2002
    UP!
    UP!UP!
    UP!UP!UP!
    UP!UP!UP!UP!
    UP!UP!UP!UP!UP!
    UP!UP!UP!UP!UP!UP!
    UP!UP!UP!UP!UP!UP!UP!
    UP!UP!UP!UP!UP!UP!UP!UP!
    UP!UP!UP!UP!
    UP!UP!UP!UP!
    UP!UP!UP!UP!
    UP!UP!UP!UP!
    UP!UP!UP!UP!
    UP!UP!UP!UP!
    UP!UP!UP!UP!
    UP!UP!UP!UP!
    UP!UP!UP!UP!

24. jedi87angel

jedi87angel Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 19, 2006
    just kept on marathon-reading to find out this great great great story has no end yet!
    Update soon?[face_praying]
    PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    and please pm me if you do finally update...

=D= =D= =D=

I [face_love] this fic

25. Jedi-Roxy

Jedi-Roxy Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 13, 2002
    I finally caught up with this story! I've been gone for-ev-er (said like the kid in the Sandlot). Great job. More plz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The Phoenix
    ps College rox my sox!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.