main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Mirage of the Midnight Sun AU -- What happens when DV discovers Leia's identity on the Death Star--

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by leia_skywalker_83, Mar 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leia_skywalker_83

leia_skywalker_83 Jedi Youngling

Mar 5, 2004
    Mirage of the Midnight Sun

i update regularly on fanfiction.net..see the rest of the chapters at: http://www.fanfiction.net/~relenaskywalker

A skywalker family fic.Slightly AU, follows the plot of the series but has a few tweeks here and there. Starts with Vader capturing Leia on EP IV. I cant remember much of the dialogue and some names of the officers and stuff, so forgive me if i have to improvise.

Chapter 1: Memories of a Dark Lord

Darth Vader, dark lord of the sith, stood calmly on the bridge of the star destroyer Executor, his flag ship, one of the many things entitled to him by the emperor for being a "loyal friend and servant" he could still remember his master's eyes when at last he reported that the last of the jedi has been destroyed...except for..he could feel the old burning hate returning..he would not dare say that accursed name..even in the privacy of his own mind..the person he considered his father..no..Qui-Gon Jin was the one he considered father..not HIM..Qui-Gon..the only jedi he could not bring himself to hate even as he became the sworn enemy of the order the maverick jedi belonged to..once belonged to..vader corrected himself. Qui-Gon surely would never let him down..unlike HIM..HIM, who took everything he held dear. especially the only person he..the hate was now waning, being slowly replaced by a sadness so deep.. considered his very soul..Padme..just saying the name brought back both blissful and painful memories.

//she sat comfortably in the grass, nipping its sun-drenched blades with her hands every once in a while. Anakin contented himself with watching the shadows of overhead clouds play on her face.She would always take his breath away. Realizing that Anakin was watching, no staring at her, Padme, waved at him. she was in the same place where they first realized they had feelings for each other, though none of them would admit it at that time.but now, they were married happily no doubt, but the jedi council doesnt know that yet, it is forbidden for a jedi knight to marry anyone,he repeated for the hundredth time, but after all he lost during and before the battle of geonosis, he would have gone mad if padme hadnt been there.the jedi council would not separate him from her.no matter what.he swore defiantly. his face taking an ominous expression.her voice interrupted his unpleasant thoughts.

"Ani, what are you doing there? you'd turn yourself into a statue!come sit next to me. I have something to tell you." and her laughter filled his senses. He approached her smiling deviously, Padme never ran out of surprises, what could it be this time?

"So what is it Senator? another errand for your knight?" he said, when he reached her, placing both hands on his hips and raising his chin defiantly and adopting a mock-serious look. Padme giggled as he moved closer to where she sat. "No, not just an errand master jedi, but a very important errand." she intoned, standing up and copying his stance. they both collapsed into the grass laughing.he pressed his face closer to hers once the laughter subsided," so what is it?" he asked again. she hesitated.."i saw this really beautiful flower on the festival last night, and.." she hesitated again.."go on padme.." he said, not taking his eyes off hers." she continued hesitantly.."well, this flower, its called, Leiukianne, and i would really like to have that one..i dont know, lately i..i was just becoming obssessed with that flower and i.."..anakin burst out laughing, and padme's expression hardened,"what's so funny?".."oh nothing." he said, still laughing. she proceeded to beat him with her fists until he was lying on the ground." well, i was just surprised that you are having trouble telling me about flowers..it sounds as if you saw Dooku wearing a skirt!" Padme pouted and gave him another dark glare."well, jedi knight, are you going to get that flower for me or what?" she asked irritably, her face hovering over his. "of course, milady." pulling her face closer and kissing her lips lightly. "there must be

2. CodeName_Targeter

CodeName_Targeter Jedi Master star 5

Nov 7, 2003
    Awesome story you have here. I like how you have Vader find out about Leia before he finds out about Luke.

Is there anymore by chance?

:Targeter:

3. VaderLVR64

VaderLVR64 Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 5, 2004
    I agree with Targeter, I would like to see more. I always wish that Vader would have had more time after he realized Leia was his daughter. Good job so far, keep it up!

4. leia_skywalker_83

leia_skywalker_83 Jedi Youngling

Mar 5, 2004
    Of course there is more...^_^ I just felt Vader-ish last week, I mean I want to choke someone...hehehe..because of a rude review, you guys sure lifted my spirits up.

Chapter 10: Dreams Pass in Time

"Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi. You're my only hope. Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi. You're my only hope."

The message repeated itself over and over again in Luke Skywalker's head...and he was very confused and very curious, as to how the message got there, and who the sender was.... "Who was that? Who could that be?"...She's beautiful...he said softly, although the sound was muffled by his pillow. As if some part of him was afraid to be over heard, even though practically everyone in the household was asleep, except for him, that was. Luke could still remember this day's events...they needed new droids, so when the Jawas came by (the Lars were one of their regular customers), his Uncle took the opportunity...The rest were as they say, history, things he probably did not care to remember, especially that he was not able to go with his friends..."Oh well, should have known...no fun time for good ol' Luke"...He murmured disappointedly. Imagining Colos, Eirine and Biggs having such a great time up there on Beggar's Canyon, while he had been left with the extremely tiresome (meaning boring) job of cleaning the newly acquired droids. He stomped off, probably to keep from screaming in frustration after..."You can waste time with your friends when your chores are done. Now, come on, get to it!"...hearing what his Uncle Owen had said.

The new droids were pretty fine , by Luke's standards, as fine as recycled (most of them anyway) trash was bound to get. The gold one was C-3PO, Human-Cyborg Relations, a.k.a. Blabber-Mouth Extraordinaire, whom Luke had just given a nice, long Oil Bath...whoever made him was most certainly either over the hill or probably bored.Luke could not tell which but, he'd go for the second option...bored...But then it was fun for a while listening to that fellow's exploits, adventures...whatever you could call it...things he couldn't even do if his life depended on it...although after sometime the droid does get into your head...not to mention your nerves..."why do i always have to put up with things like this??"...Luke asked himself exasperatedly...now the other droid was a different story, not only this one seemed to have excellent control of his (it's) faculties...but more trustworthy than the first. The kind who won't leave you hanging on the caves of Curton, while being swarmed by Tusken Raiders...his Uncle mentioned that a lady he knew got attacked once by Tuskens and never came back alive...a close relative..or not...he couldn't remember...anyway, like always...Luke couldn't ask that much...every time he asked the specifics...Uncle Owen clammed up...no use asking really...he thought.

As his memory goes, something was stuck on the second droid's front disk...his name by the way was R2-D2, according to translations from C3PO...and when he pulled hard enough to release it...the message came through...the most beautiful girl (woman if you'd prefer) he ever saw came through with it...not only that, the catch was that the girl needed something from someone named Obi-Wan Kenobi...Luke wondered if that has anything to do with Old Ben Kenobi, the guy who lives up on the Dune Sea (and Luke's one time rescuer)."...well maybe Ben knows him..."...so he opened the matter with his Uncle Owen, now he realized that it was after all, a big mistake...his uncle got all agitated and ordered the droid's memory be erased...not to mention crushing his hopes of ever getting to the Academy...and so, Luke's walk to the memory lane for today ended...

Luke felt a yawn escape his mouth...he made no move to stifle it, for this time he was really sleepy, which was probably a good thing, since tomorrow would probably be the same as today, and the next tomorrow and the next tomorrow...unto eternity...maybe...If he doesn't get out sooner...not later....and sleep was something Luke treasured dearly, for it made him

5. DarthYong789

DarthYong789 Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 30, 2003
    I was reading this on Fanfiction.net, anyways UP^ and a really good story have you(or you have)

6. NakedEwok

NakedEwok Jedi Youngling

Mar 5, 2004
    Nice posts leia_skywalker_83, can't wait for more! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.