main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Mirax Terrik Horn Fan Club

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Kelly, Sep 21, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_Master_Mazzara

Jedi_Master_Mazzara Jedi Master star 4

Jan 5, 2001
    I don't know, they are all friends. Though I think Mirax would beat Iella, but I'm going with Mara winning out over Mirax, unless there is a surprise cameo by Corran to save his wife, then I'd go with the Horns, but then if Luke steps in.... I'd say the Skywalkers would win, just barely....

2. The_Standmaiden

The_Standmaiden Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 28, 2002
    Yeah, Mirax vs Mara isn't really fair because Mara has the Force.

3. Shay_Durron

Shay_Durron Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 10, 2002
    LOL, I think Mara could do without Luke. I wouldn't want to mess with her! You won't be safe ever!

4. Jedi_Master_Mazzara

Jan 5, 2001
    Mara is good, but I doubt she could beat both Horns at once. Mirax by herself, and if she was lucky Mara might be able to beat Corran 1v1.

5. Shay_Durron

Dec 10, 2002
    Well easily. She's a Jedi Master, remember and Corran's only a knight!

6. Jedi_Master_Mazzara

Jan 5, 2001
    That is a typo!! Corran has a lot more experience with Jedi stuff than Mare, she's only a Master because she's Luke's wife! Humph, besides, Exar Kun beat his master easily, and he was only a padawan....

:p

7. NikeSkylark

NikeSkylark Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 20, 2002
    hey, a mirax terrik fan club!!! i'm all for it!!!

hihi :)

~NiKe, DaRK LaDy oF THe SiTH~

8. stateless

stateless Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 30, 2002
    Yay, a Mirax fan club! She and Corran are my two favorite EU characters. I really love Mirax's sense of humor and toughness.

And Mara would have an unfair advantage, but don't count Mirax out. She is pretty crafty!

9. NikeSkylark

Jan 20, 2002
    i call for a triple threat match between mara, mirax, and iella!!!

10. stateless

stateless Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 30, 2002
    LOL! Why not throw in Winter too? :)

11. NikeSkylark

Jan 20, 2002
    then that would be a fatal fourway and not a triple threat match :p

12. Devi

Devi Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 22, 2002
    Corran has a lot more experience with Jedi stuff than Mare,

With all due respect to Corran (I do believe that he's at least as strong a Jedi as Mara, only that he can't do telekinesis, but then he's super-good at Alter Mind to make up for that. :D ) - I have to disagree. Corran took Jedi training at the time of the JAT, then went back to being with the Rogues (instead of becoming a "full-time Jedi" for quite a while, and probably kept practicing his "Jedi stuff" on the side. Mara also took Jedi training (for a shorter time than Corran) during the JAT, then went back to being a trader (polite word for smuggler;) ), and presumably also kept practicing some "Jedi stuff" on the side. But Mara already had a good amount (more than Corran) of practice (and training) in Force use when she came to Luke's praxeum in the JAT; basically, all she still had to learn was the ways of the Light Side (since her initial Force training had come from Palpatine) - that's discussed in "I, Jedi". So Mara has as much, if not more, Jedi experience as Corran.

she's only a Master because she's Luke's wife!

I have to disagree with that, too. I don't think Luke would make his wife a Jedi Master just because she's his wife; he's too good a Jedi himself to act on personal bias like that. But I don't wanna debate the "Does Mara deserve to be a Jedi Master?" topic here, there have been enough heated debates about that as it is; and this thread is about Mirax.

So to get back on topic, I'd say that Mara could beat up Mirax (not that I would want to see her doing that, they are friends and I'm happy that they are), but Mirax would give her a hard time! :D

And I would love to see Mirax beat up Erisi (that Imp spy rat!), which she (Mirax) could do with one hand tied to her back!!

13. CptCorranHorn

CptCorranHorn Jedi Master star 5

Oct 16, 2002
    Okay, a little rant before we get back on topic:

I have no doubt that Mara deserves to be a Jedi Master. That shoudn't be in question. And I agree she has more experience than Corran. But I believe that Corran is stronger in the Force, although he can't use Telekinesis. But, you must remember that when he absorbs energy, he can use telekinesis with the best of them. That is one of his more overlooked abilities.

Mirax would have no trouble with Erisi. She couldn't beat Mara. I think te best matchup would be Mirax vs. Iella.

14. marajoan

marajoan Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 3, 2002
    I like to see Mara and Mirrax on the same side and taking out everyone else. I would like to see her waste Erisi. That would be sweet just like it would be great to see Leia and Mara take shots at that Senator Viki Shesh.

15. Shay_Durron

Dec 10, 2002
    she's only a Master because she's Luke's wife!

Luke made her a Master because she made it through some hardships during the YJK series. Can't remember exactly what those were.

16. Devi

Devi Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 22, 2002
    I like to see Mara and Mirrax on the same side and taking out everyone else. I would like to see her waste Erisi. That would be sweet just like it would be great to see Leia and Mara take shots at that Senator Viki Shesh.

Just my words!!!

17. Mirax-Terrik

Mirax-Terrik Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 22, 2002
    hey this is great! finally a mirax fan club!
    yeah it would be great to see her take out Erisi and to see leia and mara take out shesh

18. Jedi_Master_Mazzara

Jan 5, 2001
    Mara earned the Mastership, in my opinion, but I still think Corran could take her.

Mirax on the other hand, wow, what a gal, almost as good-looking as Gethzerion, and as deadly as Mara Jade.

Question for us guys, if you had a chance to go on a date with Mirax, but the catch was you had to impress her father (and ask him to do so) would you do it, and what would you do?

19. CptCorranHorn

Oct 16, 2002
    I know that its fake, but everytime Mirax is drawn, she is beautiful. If she were real (I know, I know) I would definately be attracted to her.

Would I do it? Yes.
    What would I do? Thats a moot question. No matter what I did, Booster would say that he wasn't impressed, even if he might have been. But maybe try and take out a squadron of squints in an X-Wing while dodging fire from an Imp Star Destroyer with him looking on.

20. Shay_Durron

Dec 10, 2002
    Yeah, but what's beautiful and what's ugly? 8-}

21. CptCorranHorn

Oct 16, 2002
    Good point. Beautiful to me may be ugly to someone else. But I say beautiful is Mirax. And thats not just beautiful on te outside, but the inside too.

22. NikeSkylark

Jan 20, 2002
    i guess this isn't the time to say that i actually *like* erisi :p

of course, i like mirax more :)

23. Shay_Durron

Dec 10, 2002
    That's why you're here! 8-}

So what does everyone think of the X-Mas layover?

24. NikeSkylark

Jan 20, 2002
    the first thing i thought was how unbelievably bad it is :)

i'm also p***ed that there is no sally icon... there was no sally icon for halloween *or* chrismas... now i have to wait til next halloween to see if there's finally a sally icon :(

~NiKe, DaRK LADY oF THe SiTH~

25. Icy_Isard

Icy_Isard Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2002
    Well, maybe it's just me, but I find this green disgusting. Reminds me of paper towels (the kind you have in public restrooms). But I'm happy about the new icons (though I'm sad there is no Sally icon for Nike :( , and no "Mara Jade with a Santa hat" icon).

btw, this is my X-mas sock, which I'm gonna use a lot (though not exclusively) during the Holiday season. :) When the new icons came up, I thought briefly about making an X-mas sock, just like ppl. had made Halloween socks at Halloween.

And then it occured (sp?) to me that I already had the "Icy_Isard" sock which, in combination with this snowflakes icon, would make for a nice X-mas sock. Icy_Isard ---> ice and snow ---> winter ---> Holiday season ;)

On topic: I like how Mirax is a strong and assertive, "don't mess with me" woman on one hand; but is also a warmhearted person who deeply loves her family (Booster, Corran, and presumably Valin and Jysella, though we haven't seen her with her kids very often). I think she's got the perfect balance. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.