main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Before - Legends Mischief With a Capital "A" (or how Atton looks in a thong) KoTOR Humor

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by yuna_kenobi, May 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yuna_kenobi

yuna_kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 1, 2006
    Title: Humor with a Capital ?A?
    Author: yuna_kenobi
    Timeframe: KoTOR, approx. 4000 pre-TPM-ish
    Characters: Atton, Visas, Exile, Handmaiden
    Genre: nothin? but laughs
    Keywords: one prank too many, vignette
    Summary: what happens when the entire KoTOR II gang is fed up with Atton?s nonsense
    Notes: I?m doing this for a writing assignment

Visas looked at Exile, she was dressed to kill, in both senses. ?So what do you want to do? I?ve had it with him replacing my lightsaber with a cylindrical holoprojector.?

Exile looked up from a datapad on which he was jotting down ideas. ?If shut up you will, I would come up with an idea, yes hmm.? Even with the tension in the room, it seemed like the atmosphere was a lot calmer.

Exile was thoughtful for a long time after that, and eventually his face went from a pensive grimace to a quirky smile. ?I know just what to-?

?-Do, T3,? Atton whispered. ?Here?s what to do??

Exile passed the datapad around for approval. Visas laughed and then said soberly, ?He isn?t wearing mine.? Handmaiden nodded assent.

?NO!!? Mira slammed the door. ?Over my dead body!?

Visas shouted back, ?That can be arranged.? She activated her lightsaber and jammed it into the door, and nothing happened. Handmaiden would later swear that she could hear Jizz playing softly in the background, the calm before the storm.

Exile woke after a relaxing sleep. He went to Handmaiden?s quarters and knocked on the door. He asked her if she wanted to come see Atton after his ?Improvement?. ?Sure,? she was clearly biting her tongue. ?If you want to go like that?? He looked down to discover pink polka-dot boxers. ?Atton!!?

Atton looked into the mirror to discover Mira?s skivvies attached to his body, and after wondering how they got there he yelled, ?Exile!!?

Bao-Dur would later recall that T3 had to sew his sides back on. This just goes to show, revenge is just as bad as the original sin, but a whole lot funnier.

OOC: Short but sweet [face_devil]
    If this is the only piece of mine you read, please make sure you relpy[face_praying]

2. Healer_Leona

Healer_Leona Squirrel Wrangler of Fun & Games star 9 Staff Member Manager

Jul 7, 2000
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.