main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

PT Misconceptions you had as a kid Prequel Edition

Discussion in 'Prequel Trilogy' started by AT-AT Walker, Sep 22, 2013.

1. Scott109

Scott109 Jedi Padawan star 1

Apr 22, 2016
    In all fairness, he basically was.

DarthCricketer likes this.
  2. TheMoldyCrow

TheMoldyCrow Jedi Master star 3

Jun 16, 2015
    Until ROTS came out, I thought Palpatine was a different character from Sidious, although I knew Sidious was the Emperor.

Deliveranze likes this.
  3. Pyrogenic

Pyrogenic Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 17, 2006
    I had the misconception as a kid that the PT went I, II, III. It really goes III, II, I.

4. TheMoldyCrow

Jun 16, 2015
    I thought Grievous was going to be an actually interesting and threatening villain.

KaleeshEyes and DarthCricketer like this.
  5. AshiusX

AshiusX Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 7, 2016
    Implying he isn't:p

I think Grevious is a great character for he represents : ''Proto-Vader.'' As the emphasis on his cybernetics proves so. He has enough onscreen presence to make up for the his lack of development out he doesn't receive. Although, I think he should be killed at the ROTS in the manner of Dooku was in place of Dooku. A future Vader killing a 'proto-Vader'' seems more ''poetic'' to me.

Dooku should be the one the Jedi are searching for to end the Clone Wars. So they send in Yoda and Obi Wan to track him and capture/kill him. It would make much sense for Yoda for leaving Jedi Temple. Than fighting in some random battle over Kashyyyk. Since Yoda was once the master of Dooku and Obi Wan the apprentice of the apprentice that Dooku trained. It seems they will have specialized knowledge the most Jedi to take down Dooku.

Seagoat likes this.
  6. TheMoldyCrow

Jun 16, 2015
    Well, I think Grievous was interesting as an idea. I do like how he is supposed to represent what Anakin will become, and I also like how he hunts Jedi for sport. In execution however, I was incredibly disappointed. I wish the Grievous we saw in ROTS was more in line with the one from the micro series, or even the Grievous from the later seasons of TCW.

KaleeshEyes likes this.
  7. Carlandrea

Carlandrea Jedi Master star 3

May 1, 2016
    The phantom menace is actually good. in fact, it's brilliant

Huttese 101 and Deliveranze like this.
  8. AshiusX

AshiusX Jedi Knight star 3

Feb 7, 2016
    I thought Mos Espa was actually Mos Eisely.